on the OCT-02-2008

(3:30 PM to 5:30 PM). Please check the mail

attached for more details.

!! Please register in bigger numbers and

Make this event

A

Grand success!!

For any

queries/registrations please send an email to myp_registration (Subject as HVS Patha)

Please check

the attached PDF files more info.

Source: Purushottamacharya G Raichur: Vayustuti, Bangalore,

Acharya Prakashana Gruha, 1986.

Kulkarni GV (Jeevi) Trivikrama Panditacharya's Sri

Vayustuti, Bangalore,

Ananda Teertha Prakashana, 1996

Special Thanks: Sri Sreenivasa Vaidya Achar, Hyderabad for his continued

support to MYP. Our gratitude and admirations to his

creative & contextual pictures we have seen so far, helping

us visualize most of the Madhwa

Siddhanta related episodes. The attached picture is one of his many creations.

Stanza 24

xvelAxINATTahAsaha.n

tavaraNamarihannudgadoddAmabAhoH |

bahvaxauhiNya

nIkaxapaNa sunipuNa.n yasya savo.rttamasya |

shushhrUshAtha.r.n

chakatha.r svayamayamatha sa.nvaktumAna.ndatItha.r |

shrImannAmansamatha.rstvamapi

hi yuvayoH pAdapadma.n prapadye || 24||

Short Explanation

Bheemasena,

armed with magnificent mace over your magnificent shoulders, you lore across

the Kouravas armies. Of the eleven Akshohinis (one akshonini or bataahon

comprising 2 1870 chariots, 2 1780 elephants, 656 IO horses and 109350foot

soldiers), you single handedly destroyed six akshohinis. This has been so

beautifully described by Sage Veda Vyas, who is Sri Hari Himself, has himself

started the saga of Mahabharata and set in motion by a chain of events which culminated

in His desired ending. Bheema, You single-handedly destroyed Sri Hari’s

worst enemies and reached the ending as desired by Sage Vyasa We pay obeisance

to both of you.

Translation:

You

as Bhima have killed enemies by your Gada, the club your other two Avataras are

Hanuman and Anandateertha Like a lion you fought in the service of Lord Krishna

Millions were destroyed by you in the Mahabharata war. Only two can describe

your valor in the battle one is Lord Krishna, other is thyself, I salute both.

Explanation:

O! You the great destroyer of enemies, bearing the happy and

glorious name of Sri adanandathirtha, you in your past two avataras moved about

with indomitable courage, destroying the ferocious, Asura's breaking their

hearts with your terrific roar and flourishing your invaluable and unwieldy

mace, you struck awe-inspiring terror by downing vast armies to the ground with

your incomparable promptness of action, winning applauses from the three

worlds. You never desired any laurels; neither was you puffed up with words of applause

from all directions. Possessing a super human mind, you always thought most

sincerely that your acts were prompted by benign providence whose service you

were rendering for his propitiation. In this avatara as Sarvagnacharya, you are

proclaiming Sri Hari as Sarvottama proving your version with quotations from

the Vedas, the Upanishads and Pancharatragama and Moola Ramayana and these

authorities are direct, conclusive and irrefutable. The Superhuman acquisitions

of the three avataras can adequately be described only by yourself or Sri

Narayana. We mortals can only humbly fall at the lotus feet of you both and

submit our hearts felt prayers for redemption.

dR^ihya.ntI.nhR^idR^iha.n

mA.n dR^itamanila balAdrAvaya.ntImavidyA |

nidrA.nvidrAvya

sadyo rachanapaTumathApAdyavidyAsamudra |

vAgdevI sA

suvidyA draviNada viditA draupadI rudrapatnyAt.h |

udriktAdrAgabhadrA

drahayatu dayitA pUva.rbhImAGYayAte || 25||

Translation:

Vayudeva,

in your avatar of Bheemasena, your wife, Draupadi was incarnate of Bharati Devi

sachi, Parvati Shamala and Usha. As a result of Bharati Devi, Draupadi came to

be regarded as highly knowledgeable. The lack of knowledge, 0 Vayudeva, is

making us listless, morose

and driving us to deep sluggishness. We plead with you to impart

some knowledge that will help us overcome these feelings.

Explanation:

O! Ananda Thirtha you are the best favorite of Sri Hari and as such

you are the store of Gyana. I humbly pray for the favor of imparting the

much-prized Gyana which alone can dispel the deep rooted Agyana. I feel

disgusted with this sickening process of Birth, death and re-birth. All these

take their origin from Prakruthi which covers the soul with the thick blanket

of ignorance. To throw away this darkness of ignorance the light of knowledge

is absolutely essential. With your good graces, I crave Sri Hari's blessings.

O! Guru! I crave for your kind mercies to bestow upon me your blessing by the

grant of Divya Gyana using which as a sword I shall cut off my attachment to

these worldly possessions. You will also kindly encourage the Goddess of all

learning Sri Bharathi to bless, me with the requisite knowledge to compose

richly worded songs, singing which I will dance with joy bringing to my mind

your robust faith in Sri Hari, your selfless service to earn his graces and

your winning the first rank amongst his devotees. I bring to my mind that this

Bharathi your constant consort served you in the form of Draupadi in this your

last avatara. May you both take pity on me and looking up you will find me

stuck up in this deep mire of ignorance and bearing my pityful cry you shall

lift me up and bless me with your sweet smile. In the hierarchy of Goddesses

Bharathi stands superior to Sauvarni, Varuni or Parvathi.

Thanks and Regards,

Sreenivas.Mullagiri

Ph: 91-80-30292358

Dear Sir,I would really appreciate if there is such opportunity for the benefit of Madhwas in Chennai.Regards,Murrali Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel<sreenivas.mullagiriMon, 29 Sep 2008 21:19:59 +0530<MadhwaYuvaParishat >; HARI VAYU STUTHI PATA - AtTha Mangalaa Charana- Stanza 24,25 Namskara, As indicated in my previous emails I am presenting the meaning of Vayu Stuthi. Once again, we (MYP CORE TEAM) cordially invite ONE AND ALL for the HARI VAYUSTUTHI PATA due to be held on the OCT-02-2008 (3:30 PM to 5:30 PM). Please check the mail attached for more details. !! Please register in bigger numbers and Make this event A Grand success!! For any queries/registrations please send an email to myp_registration (Subject as HVS Patha) Please check the attached PDF files more info. Source: Purushottamacharya G Raichur: Vayustuti, Bangalore, Acharya Prakashana Gruha, 1986. Kulkarni GV (Jeevi) Trivikrama Panditacharya's Sri Vayustuti, Bangalore, Ananda Teertha Prakashana, 1996 Special Thanks: Sri Sreenivasa Vaidya Achar, Hyderabad for his continued support to MYP. Our gratitude and admirations to his creative & contextual pictures we have seen so far, helping us visualize most of the Madhwa Siddhanta related episodes. The attached picture is one of his many creations. Stanza 24 xvelAxINATTahAsaha.n tavaraNamarihannudgadoddAmabAhoH | bahvaxauhiNya nIkaxapaNa sunipuNa.n yasya savo.rttamasya | shushhrUshAtha.r.n chakatha.r svayamayamatha sa.nvaktumAna.ndatItha.r | shrImannAmansamatha.rstvamapi hi yuvayoH pAdapadma.n prapadye || 24|| Short Explanation Bheemasena, armed with magnificent mace over your magnificent shoulders, you lore across the Kouravas armies. Of the eleven Akshohinis (one akshonini or bataahon comprising 2 1870 chariots, 2 1780 elephants, 656 IO horses and 109350foot soldiers), you single handedly destroyed six akshohinis. This has been so beautifully described by Sage Veda Vyas, who is Sri Hari Himself, has himself started the saga of Mahabharata and set in motion by a chain of events which culminated in His desired ending. Bheema, You single-handedly destroyed Sri Hari’s worst enemies and reached the ending as desired by Sage Vyasa We pay obeisance to both of you. Translation: You as Bhima have killed enemies by your Gada, the club your other two Avataras are Hanuman and Anandateertha Like a lion you fought in the service of Lord Krishna Millions were destroyed by you in the Mahabharata war. Only two can describe your valor in the battle one is Lord Krishna, other is thyself, I salute both. Explanation: O! You the great destroyer of enemies, bearing the happy and glorious name of Sri adanandathirtha, you in your past two avataras moved about with indomitable courage, destroying the ferocious, Asura's breaking their hearts with your terrific roar and flourishing your invaluable and unwieldy mace, you struck awe-inspiring terror by downing vast armies to the ground with your incomparable promptness of action, winning applauses from the three worlds. You never desired any laurels; neither was you puffed up with words of applause from all directions. Possessing a super human mind, you always thought most sincerely that your acts were prompted by benign providence whose service you were rendering for his propitiation. In this avatara as Sarvagnacharya, you are proclaiming Sri Hari as Sarvottama proving your version with quotations from the Vedas, the Upanishads and Pancharatragama and Moola Ramayana and these authorities are direct, conclusive and irrefutable. The Superhuman acquisitions of the three avataras can adequately be described only by yourself or Sri Narayana. We mortals can only humbly fall at the lotus feet of you both and submit our hearts felt prayers for redemption. dR^ihya.ntI.nhR^idR^iha.n mA.n dR^itamanila balAdrAvaya.ntImavidyA | nidrA.nvidrAvya sadyo rachanapaTumathApAdyavidyAsamudra | vAgdevI sA suvidyA draviNada viditA draupadI rudrapatnyAt.h | udriktAdrAgabhadrA drahayatu dayitA pUva.rbhImAGYayAte || 25|| Translation: Vayudeva, in your avatar of Bheemasena, your wife, Draupadi was incarnate of Bharati Devi sachi, Parvati Shamala and Usha. As a result of Bharati Devi, Draupadi came to be regarded as highly knowledgeable. The lack of knowledge, 0 Vayudeva, is making us listless, moroseand driving us to deep sluggishness. We plead with you to impart some knowledge that will help us overcome these feelings. Explanation: O! Ananda Thirtha you are the best favorite of Sri Hari and as such you are the store of Gyana. I humbly pray for the favor of imparting the much-prized Gyana which alone can dispel the deep rooted Agyana. I feel disgusted with this sickening process of Birth, death and re-birth. All these take their origin from Prakruthi which covers the soul with the thick blanket of ignorance. To throw away this darkness of ignorance the light of knowledge is absolutely essential. With your good graces, I crave Sri Hari's blessings. O! Guru! I crave for your kind mercies to bestow upon me your blessing by the grant of Divya Gyana using which as a sword I shall cut off my attachment to these worldly possessions. You will also kindly encourage the Goddess of all learning Sri Bharathi to bless, me with the requisite knowledge to compose richly worded songs, singing which I will dance with joy bringing to my mind your robust faith in Sri Hari, your selfless service to earn his graces and your winning the first rank amongst his devotees. I bring to my mind that this Bharathi your constant consort served you in the form of Draupadi in this your last avatara. May you both take pity on me and looking up you will find me stuck up in this deep mire of ignorance and bearing my pityful cry you shall lift me up and bless me with your sweet smile. In the hierarchy of Goddesses Bharathi stands superior to Sauvarni, Varuni or Parvathi. Thanks and Regards, Sreenivas.Mullagiri Ph: 91-80-30292358