IndiaDivine.org

Announcemet - A unique program ...path to sAdhana mArga, only for real jijnAsus.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Sri Krishnaya Namaha ||Namaste all, We are doing it again.What?A discussion forum about Foriegn Travel & Stay :)Wait, Wait,

please dont just ignore or delete this mail thinking its yet another controversial topic.This time, its going to be different and its going to answer lot many questions we may all have.Some of the questions we have heard on the internet forums thats being addressed are - 1. Is it good to go to Foriegn Countries on a short term assignment?2. Can we still maintain our Madhwa-ness and if required and if we want to,do we go through any kind of repurification (prayaschittha) after our return?3. Can I still spend some time there in the name of long term assignement?4. Whatever sAdhane karmAs I do there, little or more than ever before, would that fetch me anything?5. Under the present working conditions in MNCs, where most of our Madhwas are finding themselves in thousands and thousands, the Foriegn travel / assignment is part of the job. Can I take it as my vrutthi dharma?6. Whats the geographical significance

of India over other countries? Wheres the proof?7. Why is that I seem to be kind of misled by so called self proclaimed Pandits about this issue?8. Is there a different level of anusandhana and prayaschitta for brahmacharis, grihasthas and yathigaLu?9. What is and should be the ultimate and single "path to sAdhana mArga" with all the confusions around the issue?.... many more like these .........And look who all are we expecting to be present on the dias, who have a lot to say?- Vidwan Sri Haridasa Bhat- Vidwan Sri AV Nagasampige Acharya- Vidwan Sri D Prahladacharya- Vidwan Sri Dr. Vyasanakere Prabhanjanacharya-

Vidwan Sri Baligaru RuchiracharyaTentative / To be confirmed:- Vidwan Sri Hayavadana Puranik- Vidwan Sri Satyadhyanacharya Katti- Vidwan Sri VijayasimhacharyaI am sure, you will never ever get a chance to meet up with these eminent Pandits who have excelled in their fields and who are going to give their perspective to the topic under discussion.Sri Dr. Nagu Srinivas, the founder of "The World

Forum for Sri Vyasaraja Devotees" is currently in BLR for few days and plans to have this discussion arranged for the serious minded people about"Videsha Yatre, its repercussions, DOs and DONTs for people who want to do sAdhane at foriegn lands etc" . Please bear in mind that the discussion is NOT just about whether Foriegn Travel is RIGHT or WRONG.Madhwa Yuva Parishat, as you all know which is the established leader in its attempt to bridge gap of adhyatma and loukia in last few years is glad to be associated with this event.Here are the details of the event:When : Nov 2nd, Sunday - 4pm to 6pmWhere: The auditorium, Poorna Prajna Vidya PeetaI urge all our Madhwa Bandhus, who have been out side of India, or who plan to go thereand who are undecided to please attend this event and get your queries answered.And for those of

our Bandhus, who are sure and decided they would never ever set their foot outside of India, its still a good session for them to make their resolve and determination much more stronger.Please be there and get your jijnAse

quenched with the downpour of knowledge and awareness.dhanyavAdagaLuHarish||Sri Krishnarpanamastu ||