IndiaDivine.org

Karthika Hunneme - Laksha deepotsava - Please Help Chi Guruprasad Aithal, 5th Std, PPVP to regain his health.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Srinivasa,

namaskAra

Further to the details given already, you may contact Shri Raghavendra Aithal, uncle of Chi Guruprasad on 9341260140 for further details.

Shri Raghavendra Aithal is also ex-student of PoornaPrajuna Vidyapeeta who has completed his Sudhamangala almost 6-8 years back. He lives in Konanakunte and accessible on his mobile.

It looks that this particular case of Chi Guruprasad is not very clearly pinpointed to any specific known disease. Probably we may need second or third openion from expert faculties. Also we may have to think of alternate medicine systems like homeopathy, ayurvedic etc. If any of you have any contact with any one working in hospitals, privately practicing, consultant, then please check whether they would be interested to look into this case and advise better treatment. I am deeply moved by hearing this case and so my humble request with all of you is to think of any kind of help we can extend to this pious family who is dedicated for shastra study.

We are getting more and more of healthcare related problems and I feel it is hightime we think of health Insurance schment to take care of shastra learning students and pandits. If any of you have any contact with Health Insurance agents or any employee with any agencies, please let me know. Let us try to collect some basic data on the scheme and see how we can join hands to cover the needy people under the umbrella of Health Insurance. You may kindly email to me or call me to convey the details of agent, office or scheme.

May Lord Karthika Damodhara bless all of us with more strength to help our own people and thus serve HIM. B.Gopalakrishna VarnaEmail: bgkvarnaMobile : 9448851628

GOPALAKRISHNA.B VARNA <bgkvarnaMadhwaYuvaParishat ; Jignaasa <jignaasa >; "svbm " <svbm >; VMS- Thursday, November 13, 2008 6:23:48 AMKarthika Hunneme - Laksha deepotsava - Please Help Chi Guruprasad Aithal, 5th Std, PPVP tor regain his health.

Har Srinivasa,

namaskAra,

Thursday 13th Nov 08 is Karthika Hunneme, another auspicious day in this week.

Masa niyamaka Lord Damodhara, is worhipped with thousands of lights ( Lakha Deepotsava) in many places say Udupi, Sode.

Light is symbol of Jnana and may Lord Damodhara bless all of us with right Jnana and take us away from darkness( tamasO maa jyothirgamaya).

Let us try to do something good for our fellow madhvas who are not so fortunate enough and thus help overselves to build a strong comunity..

Here is a madhva student looking for help from the community and let us try our best to help him.

Chi Guruprasad Aithal, 5th class student in PoornaPrajna Vidyapeeta, has been diagnosed with a strange diseases. His both lungs are filled with fuss, thus creating a heavy breathing problem. He was treated for few days in Shri Krishna Sevashrama of Pejavara Mutta, subsequently shifted to St John's hospital. He was under ICU for several weeks and now he is moved to Indira Ghandi Hospital, Jayanagar. With all the specilised treatments in different hospitals, Chi Guruprasad is still fighting for survival. His parents have already burnt their fingers, by spending nealy 4:.5 lakhs. Sri Krishnamurthy Aithal, father of the student is working as an assistant cook and whatever the little saving he had is gone and also has incurred heavy loan for the treatment his son. I am really moved to listen to this sad story of Chi Guruprasad who is dedicated his life for Shastra

and

MYP is trying to help the madhva bhandus in distress by means of Dhanvathari Nidhi by which we would like to provide health care assistance to the Gurukula students, their parents and other madhva bhandus in general who are in need of help. Let us all try to help our own people and assist them. Let no madhva feel bad for being an madhva because of non availability of any help by fellow madhvas. As you all know this is one of main reason for lossing faith in our culture and religion in general. So let us all try to do a little to improve the situation of fellow madhvas as a service to Lord. By Lord's grace, most of us are fortunate enough to have a secured income by means of salary / business and a liberal donation of a small fraction of it once a while, should not be really a burden to us. So let us

all try to contribute a little and help our fellow madhva bhandu Chi Guruprasad Aithal who is in dire need of help. On this auspicious occassion let us all pray for the speedy recover of Chi Guruprasad.

I am very much grateful to those who are already contributing on monthly basis to the Nidhi. I would like to request other madhva bhandus also to contribute whatever the little possible - Rs 10, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 etc - on regular basis ( monthly /quarterly/half yearly) so that we can help more students and thus help ourselves.

The contributions may be credited to "MADHWA YUVA PARISHAT TRUST" s/b account at State Bank of Mysore .

S/B ACCOUNT NO: 64032713316

BRANCH : R.T.NAGAR

BRANCH CODE :40617

If you find it little difficult for transfer, you may contribute to the following account also

Citibank A/C Number : 5382351802 MICR Number: 560037002 Branch: MG RoadICICI Bank A/C Number : 000201505311 MICR number : 560229002 Branch: MG Road

Name: B.Gopalakrishna Varna.

Please note that we are going to help a student who is dedicated his life for learning Shri Acharya's shastra. He will be one among those who will be torch bearers of Shri Acharya's Shastra for the next generation. So if we need to protect and propagate Shri Acharya's Shastra, we need to protect those students and pandits who are dedicating their life for the study and propagation of Shastra. So Karthika Damodara PreraNaya, Shri Damodara preethyartham, kindly contribute whatever the little possible, to help Chi Guruprasad. You may also contribute in terms of material, say medicines. I will get the details in the next email.

May Karthika Damodhara bless all of us with more strength to help our fellow madhvas.

namaskAra

B.Gopalakrishna VarnaEmail: bgkvarnaMobile : 9448851628

----- Forwarded Message ----GOPALAKRISHNA.B VARNA <bgkvarnaMYP_Core Sent: Monday, November 3, 2008 5:45:26 PM[MYP_Core] Request for support for a student of Vidyapeeta who is in ICU since 2-3 weeks

Hare Srinivasa,

namaskAra

Yesterday Shri Haridasa Bhat, Principal , PoornaPrajna Vidyapeeta informed me that one of their student, studying in 5th Standard is seriously ill all of a sudden and is in ICU since last 2-3 weeks at St. John's hospital. His father has already incurred nearly 4 Lakhs towards the hospital expenses and made a huge loan from all the known sources. From Vidyapeeta, they have already given some financial help and also contacted some doctors in the hospital who assured to reduce the fee to a certain extent but still it seems to be a heavy onslaught for the family. Shri Haridasa Bhat asked us to do whatever the little we can, through special fund raising, collection from known people /friends, Dhanvathari Nidhi etc.

I am waiting for some more details to send out the request to the group.

Meanwhile if any of you have any contact in St John's hospital or any medical shop / representative that would be of great help.

This case seems to much more worse than Shri Sudhama's case.

Let me wait for further details.

namaskAra B.Gopalakrishna VarnaEmail: bgkvarna Mobile : 9448851628