IndiaDivine.org

[MYP] APPEAL FOR A POOR MADHWA MBBS STUDENT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskara,

Herewith i am enclosing scanned copy of Marksheet of girl Ms.Raghavi. In my earlier message, i have mentioned that Rs.10,000/- was given to Ms.Raghavi by TMYP, where as i should have mentioned TMYP has given only Rs.10,000/- by giving stress to the word only as you all know the higher cost of Professional education, particularly of Medical education in India. Imagine the plight of the girl who has scored good marks and struggling to fund her Medical education. Hence i earnestly request our madhwa bandhus to come forward and assist the girl . If you are transferring the contributions, you can do the same to TMYP Bank account details of which is given below. You can do online transfer too.

Account name: Tamilnadu Madhwa Yuva ParishatAccount No: 30247946293 Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA Branch: ADYAR ,CHENNAI MICR IFSC: SBIN0001115 (for online transfer)Account Type: SAVINGS ACCOUNT

Those persons who are doing transactions, please intimate the undersigned stating the amount of contribution and with a specific request to handover the money to Ms.Raghavi, to enable us to take initiate action immediately. From TMYP we have given Rs.10,000/- to Ms.Raghavi during July'08.. You can check up the same by clicking TMYP scholarship details in the enclosed excel sheet. We have to assist all the students to whom we have extended our help in the current year in the coming years too.

As the enormous cost of Professional education requires more assistance,if any one comes forward for sponsoring the cost of the education of the girl they are welcome to do the same.

I request once again our madhwa bandhus to imagine the pain of the girl who has secured good marks but unable to fund the cost of her education.

Please comeforward and assist this girl Ms.Raghavi and earn the blessings of Goddess Saraswathi and Lord Hayagriva.

Hare Srinivasa

Jay Kumar.

P.S.: Request to MYP/VMS moderators: Please approve this message in the interest of the girl referred above.

Jay Kumar <ljkumar1967MadhwaYuvaParishat Sent: Monday, 8 December, 2008 2:08:20 PM[MYP] Re: APPEAL FOR A POOR MADHWA MBBS STUDENT

Namaskara Chdnrasekhar avre,From Tamilnadu Madhwa Yuva Parishat(TMYP) , we have already helped/assisted the girl to an extent of Rs.10,000/- from the contributions received from members of TMYP, during Aug'08 itself. Of course this money may not be sufficient for her MBBS course which she is pursuing at Thanjavur Medical college. I also request MYP madhwa mithra bandhus to help the candidate referred by Shri.Chandrasdsekha r as she is very good in academics.Hare Srinivasa. Jay Kumar.MadhwaYuvaParishat, "g.chandra sekaran" <g.chandru.sekaran@ ...> wrote:>> UDUMAPET MADHWA sAVA SANGAM APPEAL TO MADHWA> COMMUNITY We regret very much for the delay in this> appeal . A very poor madhwa girl

student Sow RaghaviD/O hri Venkatramanan> from krishnagiri has submitted an appeal for liberal contributions from the> philanthropic madhwacommnity. In this connection , myself shri.> chandrasekaran hereby forward her appeal which is as follows;In her matric> (S.S.L.C) examinations she has scored meritoriously . her marks are; Tamil> 176 out of 200. English 185/200. Physics 198/200. Chemistry 199/200.> Mathematics 187/200. She got merit seat in mdecine i.e in M.B.B.S and she> has joined in Thanjavur Medical College in Tanjore, Tamilnadu.her father hri> Venkatramana rao is working as worker in a textile firm in Krishnagiri. With> local help and assistance from her close relatived she could remit fees in> T. Med college and she has joined in the hostel of that college. It is> needless to mrntion she badly requires atleast Rs 70,000/ in a

year for> both college fees and hostel expenses which she finds unable to meet the> expenditure. Those philanthropic madhwa people may contact me in this mail> id for their liberal contributions. For this noble cause our community may> do all they can. Once again I regret for the delay in this appeal as the> candidate approached us only yesterday. I have verified her marks and> admission in the medical college and also her poor state of affairs thanking> you all in advance yours sincerely G.Chandrasekaran President madhwa> eva Sangam Udumalpet.>

Get an email ID as yourname or yourname.