IndiaDivine.org

DRAUPADI - PANCHAPATHITVA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hare srinivasaMr Subramanyam Mohandas had some doubt as to the Panchapathithva and Pathivrathya Dharma of Bharathi Devi.Hence, I had to write these quotes from Mahabharatha Taratamya.I hope this document is sufficient for anybody about PATHIVRATHYADHARMA OF DRAUPADADEVI..See attachment........ narahari sumadhwa, No.18, I Main, Rayaramutt Road,Shakambari Nagar, Opp : Banashankari Temple, Bangalore - 560070 (9916904341)Subramaniyam Mohandas <krishnamadhvaMadhwaYuvaParishat Cc: naraharisumadhwaSent: Friday, 2 January, 2009

12:07:58 PMRe: [MYP] Draupadi vaishistya

Hare Narayana

Srimath Anada Thitha Bhagavath Padacharebhyo Namaha

Please answer my small doubt if You can. As per sanathana dharma Pathivratha is she who have one pathi. Then how come Drawpathi can have 5 pathis..

MAdhvanthargatha Krishnarpanamasthu.

Gurudas--- On Thu, 1/1/09, Narahari Sumadhwa <naraharisumadhwa@ .in> wrote:

Narahari Sumadhwa <naraharisumadhwa@ .in>[MYP] Draupadi vaishistyaMadhwaYuvaParishatCc: dananjay_2 Thursday, 1 January, 2009, 7:15 PM

hare srinivasaEven Srikrishna had done "tapas" for obtaining son on "Mano Niyamaka Rudradevaru" . It does not mean that Rudradevaru is greater than Paramathma. Srimadacharya has clearly clarified in his Tatparya Nirnaya that Krishna did the 'Tapas' only for teaching the common man. Paramathma does not get anything by doing tapas. Similarly Draupadi has approached Shiva. 2. Dushaasana touched her sari not Draupadi. Even at that time if Draupadi had wished, on the spot Dushasana would have burnt, but to allow him to make more "Paapa Karma" she

kept

quite. This is also clarified by Srimadacharyaru in his Mahabharatha Tatparya Nirnaya (adhyaaya 21, shloka 355, 356).When Dushaasana tried to pull the sari, Draupadi cried for help as it is seen in Mahabharatha. But Srimadacharya has clarified that Draupadi will not ask anything with "Phalapekshe". "Ma Phaleshu kadachana" slogan is common for all the Haribhakthas. Why she cried for help?.......Srimadacharya has explained "SuvisheshatOpi" - viz., RUZUGALU will be always remembering Srihari with Harismarane on all occasions. Further Draupadi "Govindaa Dwarakaavasin" in a crying style. Why?..... There are Parvathyaadi various devathastrees in her. These Devatastrees are having fear of PARAPURASHA SPARSHA BHEETHI, due to the Brahmashapa on them..

Srimadacharya

has clarified that these Parvathyaadi devathaa strees only cried for help not DRAUPADI (Bharathi devi).Panchali means Shyamaladi devategalu. -See Kanakadasara line "yama suthana raaNige akshaya vasanavanitte". That means it should be shyamala wife of Dharmaraja (son of Yama). Finally Draupadi never cried. It was Shyamaladi devathastrees in her who cried and called for Krishna.

I hope Mr Dhanu Kumar is satisfied with my answer

narahari sumadhwa, No.18, I Main, Rayaramutt Road,Shakambari Nagar, Opp : Banashankari Temple, Bangalore - 560070 (9916904341)

danu kumar <dananjay_2 >MadhwaYuvaParishatThursday, 1 January, 2009 8:52:52 AMRE: [MYP] frequently asked questions from ramayana and mahabharatha

I am sorry, I don't know what is the answers for the following questions asked:

how did Dusshashana touched her?

How draupadi will ask boon from Shiva when she is geater than him in Tartamaya.

Has anybody have idea in the group?

--- On Mon, 29/12/08, Saraf, Hariprasad <hariprasad_saraf@ merck.com> wrote:

Saraf, Hariprasad <hariprasad_saraf@ merck.com>RE: [MYP] frequently asked questions from ramayana and mahabharathaMadhwaYuvaParishatMonday, 29 December, 2008, 5:56 PM

Well.... we can clarify this ........ correct me if I m wrong ....

thanks ....

Regards

Hari

MadhwaYuvaParishat [MadhwaYuvaP arishat@gro ups...com] On Behalf Of raj dMonday, December 29, 2008 2:19 PMMadhwaYuvaParishatRE: [MYP] frequently asked questions from ramayana and mahabharatha

Dear Hariprasad Your answer does not seem to be right. How draupadi will ask boon from Shiva when she is geater than him in Tartamaya. Rajendra--- On Mon, 12/29/08, Saraf, Hariprasad <hariprasad_saraf@ merck.com> wrote:

Saraf, Hariprasad <hariprasad_saraf@ merck.com>RE: [MYP] frequently asked questions from ramayana and mahabharathaMadhwaYuvaParishatMonday, December 29, 2008, 4:28 PM

HI Raj ,

Draupadi asked for a boon to Shiva that she wants to marry with a person who will have all qualities together which pandav had ..... n then Shiva told that this is impossible ....but she insisted n then she got this boon .....soo she has to marry these 5 people ..... but then ..... Draupadi was born from Agni ...so she had essence of five wives as well....like for Bhimsena she was Bharati n all ..... I dont remember other names ...i m sorry ...soo....it was managed so intelliently that it never used to get exchanged... .n this concept is beyond the imagination of human kind ....:)

regards

Hari

MadhwaYuvaParishat [MadhwaYuvaP arishat@gro ups.com] On Behalf Of raj dMonday, December 29, 2008 12:02 PMMadhwaYuvaParishatRe: [MYP] frequently asked questions from ramayana and mahabharatha

Dear Dhanjaya Good attempt! Please answer following questionOne of your question is 5) Why draupathi married pancha pandavas?In answer it is written as '.....To overcome the hardship of contact with some man other than their husbands during these births, Parvathi ,Shachi etc approached Bharatidevi also to be born with them so that nobody would dare to touch them, accordingly these were born......... . ....." Now my question is how did Dusshashana touched her? At that times which all goddesss were present in the body?Thanking yourajendra--- On Mon, 12/29/08, danu kumar <dananjay_2 > wrote:

danu kumar <dananjay_2 >[MYP] frequently asked questions from ramayana and mahabharathaMadhwaYuvaParishatMonday, December 29, 2008, 11:08 AM

Brahmana uthammrige namaskara,

I have developed a Web site with answers on frequently asked questions from ramayana and mahabharatha. Can someone please check if it contains authorized information at http://faq-on- ramayana- mahabharatha. bravehost. com/faq.htm ?

Dhananjaya

Mangalore

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now! Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, containsinformation of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station,New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be knownoutside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme orMSD and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates isavailable at http://www.merck.. com/contact/ contacts. html) that may beconfidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It isintended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on thismessage. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received thismessage in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail andthen delete it from your system.Notice: This e-mail message,

together with any attachments, containsinformation of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station,New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be knownoutside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme orMSD and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates isavailable at http://www.merck. com/contact/ contacts. html) that may beconfidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It isintended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on thismessage. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received thismessage in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail andthen delete it from your system.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.