IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [jignaasa] A page for all open jobs- A new initiative from Jignaasa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Sreenivasa. Namaskara, Please go through the mail about the new initaitive from Jignaasa. Aninitiative to serve Sreemadacharyaru through job seeking Maadhwaru. I am sending this to main groups, instead of classifieds so that more and more people can contribute in terms of job postings and thus help our Madhwea Bandhus who are looking out for job, specially freshers. Coz the ones who are at good positions normally wont join classifieds and thus information is getting missed out.Sree Vishnu Preranaya, Sree Vishnu PreetyarthamThanks and Regards,Team Jignaasa ®www.jignaasa. comhttp://groups. / group/jignaasacontact ----- Forwarded Message ----Sandeep Inamdar <inamdar.sandyJignaasa <jignaasa >; Madhwa Group <madhwa (AT) googl (DOT) com>Friday, 6 February, 2009 11:43:45

PM[jignaasa] A page for all open jobs- A new initiative from Jignaasa

Hare Sreenivasa.Namaskara. With the grace of Sri Hari Vayu Gurugalu, we are happy to announce that we have added a new feature to our proud group to help the job seekers! Yes a seperate page for all open job positions known. At this times of gloomy recession, this should help our Jignaasu's/ all Madhwas to know about the open job positions and hence apply for the same. Please go through the below URL for the current job openings. Please start posting the requirements whichever you are aware of. Also make sure to send a mail to Jignaasa groups about the same. Some time back, one of our Jignaasa member Sri Harish Ramarao had suggested this implementation for better

tracking of requirements so that a job seeker may find it easy to search if there are any openings. Thanks Harish, here we have our own Job tracking page for Jignaasa. Suggestions and ideas are welcome. In case you know any Madhwa bandhus who is directly or indirectly involved in recruitment or has better knowledge about openings, please encourage him/her to join Jignaasa and post the openings if they are aware of any. Please send the requirements to jignaasa if you are already a member of Jignaasa. Else please join the group www.jignaasa/ With all this we have some expectations from you by Jignaasa. No, We are not charging you, instead we have a request for you to join hand with us for the noble intiative of Jignaasa, JIGNAASA EDUCATION SUPPORT PROGRAMME (JESP). Under JESP Jignaasa is currently supporting 5 underpriviliged students for their Education. We are planning to extend this facility to

as many deserving people as possible in all parts of state currently. Hence we expect your donation in terms of tanu mana or dhana, if at all you are benifitted with this jobs initiative to any smallest extent. Let us, together try hard for the upbringing of the underprivileged in the community.Jobs@Jignaasa (No there is no .com here. Just follow the link) I request members to post all updates on any job openings in this sheet and also send a mail to the group.FAQ's and Some things which we need to follow for Jobs (AT) jignaasaQuestion1 (DOT) I am a member of

Jignaasa and currently looking

for a job. Will this help me?ANS: Yes, It might or No it might not!!! We request to go through the openings thoroughly and try and find out if there are any openings which match your requirement.Question2. There are some openings in my Company. I am a member of Jignaasa. Can I post this requirement on the jobs@jignaasa web page?ANS: Yes!! Certainly. Please go ahead and post the same. Be as descriptive as possible. This is a community service and let us try and help our Madhwa Bandhugalu as much as possible.Question3. Are these openings for freshers or Experienced? ?ANS: This page contains requirement for both freshers and laterals. Please search if any requirements match your skill sets.Question4. I am a fresher and there are some requirements here but everything is for experienced. Shall I send out my resume anyway to the mail id given here?ANS: No Please dont do that. By doing so you may irritate him more than just trying a chance. Just walk in the shoes of that guy whom you would be sending the resumes. Wouldnt you be irritated by unwanted mails despite adding a strict note about the eligibility criteria, that too during busy office hours???? Act sensibly.Question5. So what should I do instead of send my rewsume directly even if I dont match the requirement?ANS: Let us(Jignaasa and U, freshers) try and figure out some other plan for the same!! There will be silver lining! As Sremadacharyaru says, Have faith in God and gain grace of him. CONFIDENCE IN ONESELF AND FAITH IN SUPERSELF ARE THE KEYS TO SUCCESSQuestion6. I have some doubt. Whom should I approach?ANS: Please send a mail to jignaasa incase of any doubts. Please expect a delay of a day or two, sometimes since the moderators need to answer our question with all the busy schedule they are in.Question7. Can I forward the requirements here to any other job groups?ANS: NO PLEASE! This is not meant to send to any job groups.. This is just a facility created by JIgnaasa for its members adn Madhwa Bandhus who are looking for job.Question8: What does JIgnaasa expect from us by doing all this???ANS:

With all this we have some expectations from

you by Jignaasa. No, We are not charging you, instead we have a request

for you to join hand with us for the noble intiative of JIgnaasa, JIGNAASA EDUCATION SUPPORT PROGRAMME (JESP).

Under JESP Jignaasa is currently supporting 5 underpriviliged students

for the Education. We are planning to extend this facility to as many

deserving people as possible in all parts of state currently. Hence we

expect your donation in terms of tanu mana or dhana, if at all you are

benifitted with this jobs initiative to any smallest extent. Let us,

together try hard for the upbringing of the underprivileged in the

community. For further details on JESP please send a mail to contact (AT) jignaasa (DOT) com..Looking forward for your response with Sree Vishnu Preranaya, Sree Vishnu PreetyarthamThanks and Regards,Team Jignaasa ®www.jignaasa. com http://groups. / group/jignaasa contact (AT) jignaasa (DOT) .com

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!