IndiaDivine.org

Meaning of AKSHOBHYA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Meaning of Akshobhya - Unaffected by disturbance immovable

This word is mostly used for male gender.Akshobhya meansಅಕà³à²·à³‹à²­à³à²¯: - ಯಾವà³à²¦à³‡ ಬಗೆಯ ಕà³à²·à³‹à²­à³†à²—ೆ/ಮನೋ ವಿಕಾರಕà³à²•à³† ಒಳಗಾಗದವನà³.ಕೃಷà³à²£ ಪರಮಾತà³à²®à²¨à³ ಯà³à²¦à³à²§ ಇಲà³à²² ಎನà³à²¨à³à²µà²¾à²— ಹೇಗೋ, ಹಾಗೇಯೇ ಯà³à²¦à³à²§ ಪà³à²°à²¾à²°à²‚ಭವಾಯಿತೠಎಂದಾಗಲೂ ನಿರà³à²µà²¿à²•à²¾à²°à²¨à²¾à²—ಿಯೇ ಇದà³à²¦. ಗಾಂಧಾರೀ ಕೃಷà³à²£à²¨à²¿à²—ೆ "ನಿನà³à²¨ ವಂಶವೆಲà³à²² ಪರಸà³à²ªà²° ಹೊಡೆದಾಡಿಕೊಂಡೠನಾಶವಾಗಲಿ" ಎಂದಾಗಲೂ ಅದನà³à²¨à³ ನಗà³à²¨à²—à³à²¤à³à²¤à²²à³‡ ಸà³à²µà³€à²•à²°à²¿à²¸à²¿à²¦à²¨à³‡ ಹೊರತೂ ಸà³à²µà²²à³à²ªà²µà³‚

ವಿಕಾರಕà³à²•à³† ಒಳಗಾಗಲಿಲà³à²². ಹೀಗೆ ಭಗವಂತನೠಸà³à²–ದ ಅಥವಾ ದà³:ಖದ ಯಾವà³à²¦à³‡ ಸà³à²¥à²¿à²¤à²¿à²¯à²²à³à²²à²¿ ಮಾನಸಿಕ ಸà³à²¥à²¿à²®à²¿à²¤à²¤à³à²¤à³à²µà²µà²¨à³à²¨à³ ಕಳೆದà³à²•à³Šà²³à³à²³à²¦à²µà²¨à³.. ವಿಷà³à²£à³à²¸à²¹à²¸à³à²°à²¨à²¾à²®à²¦à²²à³à²²à²¿ ಬೇರೆ ಯಾವ ನಾಮದ ಉಪಾಸನೆಯನà³à²¨à³ ಬಿಟà³à²Ÿà²°à³‚ ಈ ನಾಮದ ಮೂಲಕ ಉಪಾಸನೆಯನà³à²¨à²‚ತೂ ಮಾಡಲೇಬೇಕà³. ೨. ಭೀಷà³à²®à²° ವಿರà³à²¦à³à²§à²µà²¾à²—ಿ ಕಾದಾಡಲೋ ಎಂಬಂತೆ ಧà³à²®à³à²•à²¿à²¦ ಕೃಷà³à²£à²¨à²¨à³à²¨à³ ಅರà³à²œà³à²¨ ಕಾಲೠಹಿಡಿದà³, ಬೇಡಿ ರಥದಲà³à²²à²¿ ಕà³à²³à³à²³à²¿à²°à²¿à²¸à²¿à²¦. ಇದರಿಂದ ಕೃಷà³à²£ ತà³à²‚ಬ ಕà³à²·à³‹à²­à³†à²—ೆ

ಒಳಗಾಗಿದà³à²¦à²¿à²°à²¬à²¹à³à²¦à³‡? ಕೃಷà³à²£ ಯಾವà³à²¦à³‡ ರೀತಿಯ ಕà³à²·à³‹à²­à³†à²—ೆ ಒಳಗಾಗದೆ à²à²¨à³‚ ನಡೆದೇ ಇಲà³à²²à²µà³†à²‚ಬಂತೆ ಸಾರಥಿಯ ಆಸನದಲà³à²²à²¿ ಕà³à²³à²¿à²¤à²¿à²¦à³à²¦à²¨à³. ಅದನà³à²¨à³‡ "ಅಕà³à²·à³‹à²­à³à²¯:" ಎಂದೠಸà³à²¤à³à²¤à²¿à²¸à²²à²¾à²—ಿದೆ. ಜೀವನದಲà³à²²à²¿ ಬೇರೆಬೇರೆ ಬಗೆಯ ವಿಷಮ ಸà³à²¥à²¿à²¤à²¿à²—ೊಳಗಾಗಿ ಕಳವಳ ಪಡà³à²µ ಪà³à²°à²¸à²‚ಗವನà³à²¨à³ ತಪà³à²ªà²¿à²¸à²¿à²•à³Šà²‚ಡೠಸಮಚಿತà³à²¤à²°à²¾à²—ಿ ಇರಬೇಕೆಂದರೆ ಭಗವಂತನನà³à²¨à³ "ಅಕà³à²·à³‹à²­à³à²¯" ಎಂದೠಉಪಾಸನೆ ಮಾಡಬೇಕà³. (Vishnu Sahasranama by Vishwapriya Theertharu) Srinivas Rao Bapuji <Srinivas_BapujiSUMADHWASEVA Moderator <SUMADHWASEVA-ownerTuesday, 17 March, 2009 2:00:43 AMMeaning of Akshobhya !!Hare Namaha...Adhyatma Bandhugale Namaskara...I would like to request you to help me in understanding multiple meanings associated with Sanskrit Word "Akshobhya". The reason for this request is, I have kept my son name as Akshobhya who took birth on "Akshobhya teerthara Aaradhane in Malkheda" but as a father I am not aware about meanings pertaining

to that. Request to you share this information at the earliest. Dhanyavadagalu,SrinivasMobile #: 91-98814 90664Direct #: 91-20-391 63327**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all

messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.