IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: April 10-11 - Visit to LA Temple

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Haribhkatas, if you missed the previous mail, here is a reminder request. Please bring your entire family and friends to the " Udupi Sri Krishna Darshana " . We are all planning to leave from Bay Area and some from Phoenix to LA temple and get the blessings of Sri Hari, Vayu and GurugaLu.

Please let me know if you are coming so that we can give a proper headcount to the temple.

Regards

Sateesh

---------- Forwarded message ----------Sateesh Jamakhandi <savigouri

Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 9:39 AMApril 10-11 - Visit to LA Templesvbm Dear Haribhaktas,

With the anugraha and blessings of Sri Hari Vayu and GurugaLu, we are planning to visit Sri Udupi Puttige Sri Krishna Brundavana, LA on April 10-11. We are offering bhajane seve to the lotus feet of Lord Sri Krishna, to celebrate the first anniversary of our SVBM - Sri HariBhajane group. I would like to request everyone to join this trip and get the blessings of Sri Hari, Vayu and GurugaLu. We are co-ordinating with the temple and we are also having Sri LaxmisamEta Sri SathyanArAyaNa Pooje on 11th April morning, Ashirvachana of Sri ParyAya Puttege SrigaLu and mahA pooje. 

We are planning on leaving Friday 10th April evening, stay in hotels around the temple area, be part of the pooje, visit Malibu temple on Saturday and do some pari-pari activities on Sunday and head back to bay area on Sunday evening.

Please let me know if you are coming. It is a great opportunity to visit the temple as a group which we have been yearning to do for a while. I am looking for some bulk deals on hotels and please let me know you need the rooms also.

Please let your friends and family know of this trip and be part of the 2 day long program. 

nAham kartA, hariH kartA

Regards

Sateesh Jamakhandi