IndiaDivine.org

Shri. Askihall Govinda Dasaru

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hareye Namaha Sarvaralli namaksargalu: I am trying to get historic information regarding Shri. Askihall Govinda Dasaru. Askihall is a village located near Raichur city. I am also searching a rare group photo of Dasrau and his shishy varand, because my father’s elder brother is one of his Shishyaru (Late. Koppersh Rao Kardiguuda). I request if any one provides me these information and photograph will be great help for me review my ancestral involvement with dasa kuta. Jayasimha Rao. it_madhva_sangha ; MadhwaYuvaParishat ; uttaradimath-list ; Help_Deserving_Madhwa_Students ; madhva.sangha; jignaasa ; SUMADHWASEVA; From: kale1972Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:13:54 +0530 !!! List of Madhva Mutts with Brief History in Hyderabad-Secunderabad - AP India !!!Namaskara,I have tried my best to consolidate and prepare list of mutts and temples in and around the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad - AP India.Please find enclosed the document with all details. Corrections and modifications are most welcome.-- हरये नमःKale BalkrishnaVice President - ITMSMobile : +91-9849042501visit my blog : http://kalebala.wordpress.com/Slogan of the day : Please do Sandhyavandane Daily.Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!

Guest guest

Dear Sri JayasihmaRao -

Namaskara -

There is an excellent Book published by SRS muth on  Shri Askihall Govinda Dasaru and the copy is available in Mantralaya temple shop. 

Thanks

Sanjay Durg

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Jayasimha Rao <jayasimharao wrote:

Hareye Namaha

Sarvaralli namaksargalu:

I am trying to get historic information regarding Shri. Askihall Govinda Dasaru. Askihall is a village located near Raichur city. I am also searching a rare group photo of Dasrau and his shishy varand, because my father’s elder brother is one of his Shishyaru (Late. Koppersh Rao Kardiguuda). I request if any one provides me these information and photograph will be great help for me review my ancestral involvement with dasa kuta. 

Jayasimha Rao.

it_madhva_sangha ; MadhwaYuvaParishat ; uttaradimath-list ; Help_Deserving_Madhwa_Students ; madhva.sangha; jignaasa ; SUMADHWASEVA;

kale1972Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:13:54 +0530 !!! List of Madhva Mutts with Brief History in Hyderabad-Secunderabad - AP India !!!

Namaskara,I have tried my best to consolidate and prepare list of mutts and temples in and around the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad - AP India.

Please find enclosed the document with all details.

Corrections and modifications are most welcome.--

हरये नमःKale Balkrishna

Vice President - ITMSMobile : +91-9849042501

visit my blog : http://kalebala.wordpress.com/Slogan of the day : Please do Sandhyavandane Daily.

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!

-- Cheers!Sanjay DurgSAP Consultant.Consulting Vedic Astrologer.http://www.hinduastro.blogspot.com

ಬà³à²°à²¹à³à²® ಸತà³à²¯à²®à³ ಜಗತಸತà³à²¯à²‚ ಜೀವೋ ಬà³à²°à²¹à³à²®à²¾à²¨à³à²—à³:l ಇತಿ ಹರಿ: ಪರತರ:l