IndiaDivine.org

[MYP] CELEBRATE THIS AKSHAYA THRITHEEYA ....GO SHAALA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskara Madhwa Bandhugalige,

The gory description of our friends mail below, depicting the plight of cows, being smuggled into kerala and else where is not just heart rending or tearfull, but one's heart will just burst open and bleed... thats how I feel and still remember some pictures of the same, which I saw years back.....unforgetable pain.

but we must realise that those who are involved in this sinful act are not only non-hindus' like crusaders christians or muslim maniacs, but mostly hindu's, who even consume the same in kerala or bengal.... thats communist sick mind !!

But now I feel that with this kind of Go-shaala's and other cow protection movements launched by Pejavara Matha, and few others, I believe that it is our dharma, as Madhwa's born on this holy soil, irrespective of our Matha affiliations, to support these activities whole heartedly thru monetory and material strength, to make our Janma Saarthaka.

For me His Holiness Sree Viswesha Theertha Swamiji of Pejavara Adhokshaja Matha, is the real rupa & avatara of Lord Sri Krishna, who has taken birth with the sankalpa for "Hindu Dharma Rakshane". So let us pray to all the mukkoti devi devatha galu, to give our Holy Swamiji all strength to lead us on this divine dharma maarga.

Dhanyavadhagalu

Krishna Kumar

0 99851 88324

--- On Tue, 21/4/09, ramamurthi murthi <rampadh123 wrote:

ramamurthi murthi <rampadh123Re: [MYP] CELEBRATE THIS AKSHAYA THRITHEEYA ....GO SHAALAMadhwaYuvaParishat Date: Tuesday, 21 April, 2009, 11:32 AM

Dear Friends,

Namaskara . I am 77. I stay in Tamil Nadu. I witnessed every week this happening in a village

named PUDUCHTRAM - on N.H. no.47 near Namakkal on NKL- Salem road. Every week there will be a CATTLE shandy in another village , just a klm away a village called PUDHAN CHANNAIDAI. It is a weekly Cattle Shandy.I was working as Headmaster in the High School in 1974-76.Every week I will see a Lorry load of

Cows/ Buffalos jam packed( nerly 50) transported to Kerala for slaughter.Now we are in 2009. 35 years had passed. It might have continued even before ' 74,say for the past more than 50 years. Yesterday I saw in a local Newspaper that KANGEYAM ( a village in Coimbotore Dt) is on the verge of Extinction.Kangeyam variety of Cows are HOLY COWS. Another important information. " Only Indian cows have Hump. No other countriy's Cows have humps.". This hump acts as an antane which receives radio active waves like in our TV & other equipments.So Our Indian Cows are slaughtered in large numbers. For more than 50 years Cows are Slaughtered from one village shandy only , calculate for the whole of India. It is but natural that one species --KANGEYAM COWS are on the verge of EXTINCTION. Holy Cows milk , cow dung, urine are of special medicinal value.We have in India 24 such Holy Cows. Their products are specially used & useful for

performig AGNIHOTRA. Please see & read

" Manas Rural Development Institution " for details for Holy Cows, Agnihotra etc.

In the above light, the works initiated by Sri Pejavara Mutt Swamijis must be VERY MUCH

Appreciated , Approved & Applauded by each & every individual Indian Citizen with 1000 Pranams. Every Madhva must do his best to Feed & Treat them Medically before He takes his Food on Each & Every Day.

Will any father / mother eat before giving Food/ milk to their Children? That attitude must be cultivated in case of Cows also at " NEELAVARA GOSHALA ". Think that another Child is Waiting & Expecting Food from your Hand / Help & ACT.

My HUMBLEST 10000S PRANAMS to BOth SWAMIJIS OF SRI PEJAVARA MUTT UDUPI. for the Starting & Running NEELAVARA GOSHALA, an answer to my 35 years of EXPECTED WAITING for an ANSWER.

I have very much limited my this email/reply for want of time & space.

Thanks. Ramamurthi.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 8:00 AM, Dilip Rathnakar <diliprathnakar@ gmail.com> wrote:

haraye namaH

Recently pujya Shri 1008 Shri Vishwaprasanna Theertha Swamiji of pEjavara mutta was narrating the plight of cows that are brought to nIlAvara gOshAla. The cows generally are smuggled to Kerala where cow slaughter is not prohibited. The people who illegally transport cows and calves from Karnataka stack them in lorries like gunny bags. Their feet are tied together to save space they occupy and are thrown into the carriers. In some cases the mouths and tongue of the cows or calves are sewn with coir threads so that they don’t make noise which otherwise could hinder their illegal transportation! Gunny bags and sacks are probably handled with more care. The calves or old cows that are rescued and that manage to survive the torture are in dire need of medical care. Some of them would have irreversible physical injuries. What to say about the trauma on their minds?The words “gO brAhmaNa shubhaM bhavatu†shouldn’t remain merely words

recited in routine. As hindus, as human beings with humane values, gO-samrakaShaNa is our bound duty. Shouldn’t we play at least a small role in protecting gO mAta from this hell on earth since she takes us across the vaitaraNi after death?

Regards,

Dilip

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Raghu Rao <rrao115 > wrote:

Please also visit:-

www.pejavara. org

http://www.sripuran daraashrama. org/pejavara- go-project. html

and a video of the Go-Shaala at:-

http://www.sripuran daraashrama. org/video/ Miscellaneous/ GO-SHALA. wmv

Regards

Rao

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!