IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [vijayavittala] Music Contest in VijayaVittala Radio -Feedback

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

!!! Prathamo Hanuman Nama, Dvitiyo Bhimayevacha,

Purnapragnya Tritiyasto Bhagavatkaryasadhaka !!!

Mohan Chippagiri MCA

Lecturer in Computer Science

Bangalore

--- On Fri, 1/5/09, Mohan Chippagiri <vijayadasaru wrote:

Mohan Chippagiri <vijayadasaru[vijayavittala] Music Contest in VijayaVittala Radio -Feedback"'IT Madhwa'" <it_madhva_sangha >, "'madhwayuvaka'" <MadhwaYuvaParishat >, "'Mohan Chippagiri'" <vijayavittala >, , vijayadasaruDate: Friday, 1 May, 2009, 4:30 PM

Thanks for the participants who contributed their audios for the VijayaVittala Radio =A 24/7 Internet Radio. The Prizes and Merit certificates will given to all of them in coming days. Results are sent to wards parents email IDs and my special thanks to the parents as well as the persons who has casted votes and encouraged the children to present their talents.Total Votes is 228 and 789 views and here Iam presenting the feedback of the children and also parents

Music Contest

Keshav - Australia 8 Years

Sharanya Y Kashyap 12 Years

Rachanaa M Ragotham 8 Years

Sarika Madhvapathy, 10 years

Surabhi Madhvapathy, 14 years

Vibha MR 13 Years

Feedback

We thank you for giving us this golden opportunity. WE came to know are capabilities and we are happy about it . We would like to suggest you that

1) prizes should be decided 50% by your judgement and 50% by our votes.

2) in future , i would like to suggest that same competitions should be held on respective Dasara aradhana day

your sincere participants

sharanya, Rachana and Vibha.

Dear Sri Chippagiri Mohan,

This is an excellent forum for the children to showcase their budding talent. Congratulations to you for the excellent response. I expect that the participation will grow exponentially in the coming years. This time i believe the info on this forum probably did not reach a lot of people in the madhva forums. Inclusion of all contributions on radio is a very good idea which encourages kids to participate. Just knowing that they themselves are on radio is in itself a thrilling experience for them.As a suggestion, if we could select individual singers and listen to them over again, this would be a good feature if feasible to add. Also, it may be a good idea to make it be known that both hindustani and

karnatic styles are welcome.Best regards,Prakash Madhvapathy

NamaskaraThis is a wonderful opportunity for very young but talented children to show their singing skills and develops a Good Habit of singing Devara Nama. No matter which child gets the most votes and wins the prize but all the music from the children was found broadcast which is very good.Over all it is a wonderful service that you are doing to nurture the younger generation and I fully support your efforts.Please continue to do this and let us listen to lot of youngsters.RegardsThanksSrinivasa Ramachandran

Mohan Chippagiri

Admin

www.vijayadasaru. net group of portals

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.