IndiaDivine.org

YEKADASHI - HARIDINA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

namaskaraSmt Shripriya Ramachandra wants to know more about "Yekadashi". As such, I hv written an article based on Dr. Vyasanakere Prabhanjanacharya's work. I hope this "Yekadashi.pdf" covers everyone's requirement.narahari sumadhwaSee the attachment in PDFshripriya ramachandra <gurukripa108Narahari Sumadhwa <naraharisumadhwaMonday, 11 May, 2009 9:48:24 AMHare Srinivasa!Respected Sir,

Thankyou very much for your prompt replys and help. Because of your valuable website "Sumadhwaseva.com", people in far off lands like us get to see and hear things that happen in our motherland. We are able to keep in touch with our achara and vicharas. We are actually able to witness great events that are happening. I must say that actually had we been in India too we would not be able to witness these events so closely and immediately. Another important thing which is commendable is that this website speaks about the greatness of all the sishyas of Srimadacharyaru rather than split them into mutts and fight about each ones greatness putting down the others. It is very nice that our youngsters are growing up in this kind of a healthy environment.

I do have a humble request. Sir we did recieve the devaranamas on Ekadashi. Sir, please do state in simple words which would be easy for children also to understand as who first started Ekadashi, who preached it first, why should we follow ekadashi etc

Shall be very grateful to you, for our son also reads the mail from sumadhwaseva. Shall be eagerly awaiting mail on this issue.

I hope this website grows and reaches all the madhwas in all parts of the world.

Sincerely yours

shripriya Ramachandra

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

1 of 1 File(s)

YEKADASHI.pdf