IndiaDivine.org

[SUMADHWASEVA] Immediate attention required: What about the current 'Avataara of Dasa Kuta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Srinivasa,Sorry Sreeyuta Bheemasena rayare,  this may be ur personal or one of the two groups opinion  on Sree Vadirajara rujutwa there r many members in this group who have faith in SreeVadirajara rujutwa and his own "Swapna vrundavanakhyana" in which he declares his rujutwa,hence generalising ur message to all is not appropriate.plz    pardon if any line/word  of this mail hurt ur feeling which is not intentional.Namaskara.srinivasachar. 

Bheemasena Rao.Y <raocanSUMADHWASEVASent: Thursday, 11 June, 2009 6:50:27 PMRe: [sUMADHWASEVA] Immediate attention required: What about the current 'Avataara" of Dasa Kuta Namaskara,   My sincere request to all of you not assume who is

next Vayu or who is there in the line.This is not evidenced anywhere. It has to be declared by themselves like Sri Madhwacharyaru declared themselves as Jeevothamaru( Vayudevaru) .   So please refrain your thoughts in those lines.   Please ignore this mail incase you still wants to discuss.   Dhanyavadagalu Bheemasena Rao.Y--- On Thu, 11/6/09, viswa priya anand <sriraghavendra_ 1671 > wrote: viswa priya anand <sriraghavendra_ 1671 >Re: [sUMADHWASEVA] Immediate attention required: What about the current 'Avataara" of Dasa KutaSUMADHWASEVA@ . co.inThursday, 11 June,

2009, 11:26 AM Well my understanding about riju's is that they have the yogyatva for Vayu patavhi. Now Vadhirajaru is a rijugana and he is the next Vayu devaru as the current vayu devaru is going to become the next brahma devaru. In the same line Vijayeendra T is also a riju who is waiting to become the 100th riju to be eligible to become vayu devaru.RegardsViswapriya Anand--- On Thu, 11/6/09, raj d <rajendra_ad@ > wrote: raj d <rajendra_ad@ >[sUMADHWASEVA] Immediate attention required: What about the current 'Avataara" of Dasa KutaSUMADHWASEVA@ . co.inThursday, 11 June, 2009, 9:25 AM Dear members,            In the following email of Viswa Priya Anand, he has given moolra rupa of some yatis.             His and all others immediate attention please              What Is Riju gane mentioned against Shri Vijayendratirtharu               I know that Riju gana consists of Brahma, Vayu, Saraswati and Bharati deviyaru only..               Whether he means someting different by word Riju or what. Kindly clarify immediately.Rajendra--- On Wed, 6/10/09, viswa priya anand <sriraghavendra_ 1671 > wrote: viswa priya anand <sriraghavendra_ 1671 >Re: [sUMADHWASEVA] What about the current 'Avataara" of Dasa

Kuta"Madhwa Yuvaparishat" <madhwayuvaparishat>, SUMADHWASEVA@ . co.inCc: "Sumadhwaseva" <SUMADHWASEVA@ . co.in>, "Lalitha Rao" <lalitha1014@ >, "anjali manda" <anjali_manda@ >, "Madhura B V" <honira (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com>Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 7:16 PM 1. Madhava Tirtha  -  avathara of Garuda devaru 2. Akshobya tirtha  - avathara of Rudra devaru 3. Vijayendra tirtha - Riju gana 4. Gopal Dasaru  - amsha of ganapathyRegardsViswapriya Anand--- On Wed, 10/6/09, ananth bhatt <anabhatt (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: ananth bhatt <anabhatt (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>[sUMADHWASEVA] What about the current 'Avataara" of Dasa Kuta"Madhwa Yuvaparishat" <madhwayuvaparishat>Cc: "Sumadhwaseva" <SUMADHWASEVA@ . co.in>, "Lalitha Rao" <lalitha1014@ >, "anjali manda" <anjali_manda@ >, "Madhura B V" <honira (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com>Wednesday, 10 June, 2009, 3:23 PM Dear Madhwa Bandhus, As we all know, during the time of great political and religious turmoil inbetween the 13th century AD to the 18th Century AD, we had great Avataaras of A) Vayu Devaru himself ( Srimad Ananadatirtharu ), B) Padmanabha Tirtharu (Sesha), C) Narahari Tirtharu (dont know), D) Madhava Tirtharu (dont know), E) Akshobhya Tirtharu (dont know), F) Jayatirtharu (Indra), G) Sripadarayaru (Dhruva) - the Vidya Guru of Vyasarayaru, H)

Brahmanyateertharu (Surya deva ) who was the spiritual guru of Vyasarayaru, I) Vyasaraya (3rd Avataara of Shankhu Karna) the most famous amongst the RajaGurus of the Vijayanagar empire in the 16th century during the reign of three emperors including his favourite - Krishnadevaraya, during which Indra loka was created in Hampi - such was the grandeur and beauty of the city; and who had illustrious Shishyas like - 1) Puranadara Dasaru (Narada),  2) Kanaka Dasa (Yamadharmaraya) , 3) Ajeya Vijayeendraru (dont know), 4) Vadirajaru (Latavya) to name amongst the 4 most illustrious of them, and who travelled together many a time throughout the empire and did the greatest service to preserve our culture during tumultous times when the Bahamani Kingdom always had an eye on the Vijayanagar empire.  And then of course the balance of the great Hari Dasa Kuta started by Sripadaraya and greatly flourished under the patronage of Vyasaraya, from J)Vijaya

Dasaru to K) Gopala Dasaru to L) Jagannath Dasaru, to name the three most famous in that lineage. The 17th century was again very active due to the reincarnation of Shanku Karna in the form of M) Sri Raghavendraru (again, the 4th avataara of Shankhu Karna) who did yeoman service to the Hindu community by ensuring that we continue to follow the path of Dharma as enshrined in our Vedas. Now, Jagannath Dasaru was an incarnation of Sahaladaru (younger brother of Prahalada or Shankhu Karna) if I am right. He has told in his own words that there is one more incarnation of him which is yet to be manifested.This was mentioned to me by the current care taker of the mutt (since the physical brindavan is not there) of Jagannath dasaru at Manvi in Raichur district, when I had gone there in 2007 / 2008. I want to know as to there is any idea amongst us, as to when this particular Avataara of Sri Jagannath Dasaru or Sahaladaru

shall take place, and if so, then will it be in the spiritually active region of  North Karnataka belt of Raichur / Gulbarga / Malkhed belt or for a change, will it be in the Old Mysore region (from where the most illustrious Sri Vyasarayuru hailed, from Bannur, near Mysore, as his spiritual guru, Sri Brahmanyatirtharu of Abbur, near Chennapattna, or also Sripadaraja - near Abbur ). The Hindu world, especially, amongst the Brahmin community should eagerly await the birth of a great soul like Sahaladaru, to further emancipiate people like us. After Raghavendra Tirtha, there has been no great Avataara of that magnitude which has influenced the Hindu world in general and the Brahmin community in particular, especially in the states of Karnataka and AP. Why is it that after such a great proliferation of Avataara of great souls during the 16th and 17th centurys, no such great incarnations have happened in the 20th century, and

currently in the 21st century. It is all the more required now, since the threat of the Muslim and Christian hegemony on the minority Hindu community in India, due to their continous proselytization attempts and missionary zeal in converting Hindus forcibly, is increasingly leading to the demise of the once strong Hindu determination of survival. I pray to the Lord Maha Vishnu to send some more of his illustrious sevakas or Dasas to take birth in the pious bhumi of our great Karnataka, (which according to me is the greatest state in India, without an iota of doubt) to unyoke us from the shackles of this barbaric communal forces threatening to eat into the very vitals of the Dharma. Learned people, kindly answer my query - about the timing of birth of Sahaladaru for his next incarnation and also, enlighten me of any other great incarnation which is going to take place in the current part of Kali yuga. My humble

request. regards, Ananth Get easy photo sharing with Windows LiveT Photos. Drag n' drop Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here! Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now! Explore and

discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!