IndiaDivine.org

[ITMS] Chaturmasya sankalpa - venue clarification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskara to all,

Sri Krishna kadari and 2 more hari bhaktharu have raised clarificating regarding the venue selected for chaturmasa at Haridwar, inspite of madhwa mutts availble why a different venue.

1) Venue:

There are 3 madhwa mutts in Haridwar.

a) Palimar mutt b) Pejawar mutt & c) Kashi mutt. - here already swamijis have fixed up the venue for their chaturmasa. Their program has been fixed much earlier.

Hence we have selected the current venue, the ashram is built on the banks of ganga. All timing we can have the ganga darshna and snana.

2) Delay in Prasada timings during Sri Sripadaraja aradhana:

Sri Mutt would try to improve on the timing of Theertha prasada.

It is not only the abhisheka whih delays the timings, it involves, abhisheka to brindavan by swamiji, prior to that he needs to finish his japa, followed by rathosava, attending sabha program, Samsthana pooja, Alankara panthi, hastodaka to the Sri Padamanapa theertha, Sri Sripadaraja and mutt parampara brindavans.

For further discussion pl. mail to me.

Thanks and kind regards,Murali Krishnan Hebbani Srinivas

Pl. visithttp://sripadarajamutt.org/news/

Krishna K <krishna.kadiriIT_Madhva_Sangha ; MadhwaYuvaParishat Cc: SUMADHWASEVA; Vishwamadhvasangha Wednesday, July 1, 2009 8:37:20 PMRe: [iTMS] Chaturmasya sankalpa of Sri Sri Keshavanidhi Theertha Swamiji at Haridwar, Sri Sripadaraja mutt, Mulbagal

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Muralai H S<muralihs > wrote:> Junior Swamiji of Sri Sripadaraja Mutt, Mulbagal, Sri Sri Keshava Nidhigalu would be observing his first> chaturmasa sankalpa at the pavithra ganga nadi theera, Hariya dwaraka, Haridwar.Namaskara, I am (I assume many others on these lists would be)extremely curious to know why the Poojya Swamiji is sitting inGanapati Sachchidananda Ashrama in Haridwar? Esp when there are othervaiShNava even mAdhva maThas there? Is this extending a hand offriendship and thereby membership of the mutual admiration society? [iunderstand that a similar question needs to be posed to the paryAyamaTha for an event of less duration but I am hoping it will be easierto get an answer here].Secondly, pls mention the

topics on which pATha / pravachana will happen there.Thirdly, I have a question related to the Sripadarajara Aradhana thathappens at Mulbagil. For the last few years that I have got interestedin our society, the Tirtha-prasada (the real one) happens at 4.30 PMor later. Is there nobody who wants to better this situation? Whyshould everybody grudgingly 'adjust' thinking that it is prasada fromSripadarajaru? My first instinct is that it is poor management. Plslet me know how individuals like me can help the situation.Regards,Krishna