IndiaDivine.org

Sumadhwa Quiz - photos

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hare srinivasaHere I have attached some of the photos taken on the occasion.The questions were framed by Narahari Sumadhwa and Sri Holavanahalli Srinivasachar.The Quiz format was designed and full technical work done by Chi Paneendra N Gautham (my son)Sumadhwa Quiz - Click for

photosHere is an appreciation received from one of our Sumadhwa Seva Members

regarding Sumadhwa Quiz conducted in our Shakambari Nagar Rayara Mutt

on 09.08.2009.

"kinsri63" <kinsri63Harish Rao <harishdraoCc: Narahari Sumadhwa <naraharisumadhwa; sripriya sridhar70 <sripriya_sridhar70; prabhugirish; Sandeep Inamdar <sanmdar; Muralai H S <muralihs; Aditya Rao <aditya.rao; MohanChippigiri <vijayarayarapadaMonday, August 10, 2009 10:51:08 AMRe: Sumadhwa QuizDear friendsI visited the mutt and had the experience of the Sumadhwa Quiz and I missed you all . However, I had to leave at around 8.30 pm as I had to take

care of my driver's safety after dropping me . KUDOS to sri Narahari Sumadhwa and the technical team- leader - I forgot his name . The program came out well with good technical background work - I had seen first of its kind in my whole life- surprisingly -and it was heartening to see even kids ( there were only a few ) were answering questions that were difficult for older ones. this quiz can be repeated at various mutts in Bangalore and then moved to various madhwa mutts all over India .It can also be held abroad - on some festive occasion when madhwa bandhus maybe meeting the like-minded madhwa minds !! dasa dasara dasa sridhar kinhal

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.