IndiaDivine.org

SUMADHWA YATRA/Guru Raghavendra Brindavanas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Hari Bhakthas,

Complete list of all Guru Raghavendra Brindavanas can be found here:

http://www.gururaghavendra.net/brindavan/index.asp

If you want to live near a Guru Raghavendra Brindavana and it is not listed in the locator, please email me at webmaster

In service of hari, vayu and Guru Rayaru

Rajaram--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Narahari Sumadhwa <naraharisumadhwa wrote:

Narahari Sumadhwa <naraharisumadhwa SUMADHWA YATRASUMADHWASEVACc: svbm , jignaasa , "IT" <IT_Madhva_Sangha >, "" , MadhwaYuvaParishat Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 11:30 PM

Hare srinivasaMadhwa BandhugaleWe are planning to give the list of Madhwa Mutts throughout India for all the members through our website www.sumadhwaseva.com.I request the members to provide the Mutt address of various Madhwa Mutts throughout India.. Even if more than one branch of Rayara Mutt is there, pl furnish the following details :1. Place2. Address3. Telephone/Mobile No4. Achar/Manager/Contact Person's name/s5. Route if availableSuppose in any place there is more than one mutt - Uttaradimutt, Rayara Mutt, Vyasaraja Mutt, phalimaru mutt, etc., please provide information for all.Whatever information you have if u can provide

me, I will prepare a chart and publish for the benefit of all.2. Please also furnish all the Rayara Mutt branch addresses with phone numbers in Bangalore/Mysore/ and other places.3. Please also send the photos of Various Rayara Vrundavanas @ different places, if you are having, so that I can prepare an album on Rayara Mruttika Vrundavana.Your details may be sent to my email ID - NARAHARISUMADHWAPl don't send it to the Group. Pl send it to my personal Email Id.

"ಮಧà³à²µà²°à²¾à²¯à²° ಕರà³à²£ ಪಡೆಯದವ ಧರೆಯೊಳಗೆ ಇದà³à²¦à²°à³‡à²¨à³ ಇಲà³à²²à²¦à²¿à²¦à³à²¦à²°à³‡à²¨à³"

http://www.sumadhwaseva.com/ ಹರಿಸರà³à²µà³‹à²¤à³à²¤à²®, ವಾಯà³à²œà³€à²µà³‹à²¤à³à²¤à²®, ಪಂಚಭೇದ,

ತಾರತಮà³à²¯à²¨à²°à²¹à²°à²¿à²¸à³à²®à²§à³à²µ (9916904341) Narahari Sumadhwa

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.