IndiaDivine.org

Dinamani - From Uttaradimath (www.uttaradimath.org)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Srinivasa,regret for my misunderstanding, thanks for ur clarification .Namaskara,srinivasachar2009/8/25 listadmin <listadmin

Dear Srinivas Achar  

The Yet in the translation is used as a Conjunction. See the Wiki entry below. So, by adding yet the said question does not arise. Only, if it were to be an adverb that it gives reference to time.

Yet

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look up yet inWiktionary, the free dictionary.

Yet is a common English word that when used as a conjunction, is equivalent to " but " or " nevertheless " .

However, used as an adverb, yet defines an action's persistence in time. Perhaps uniquely in English, the word can define an action in the past, present or future:

regards,

Haraye Namaha,

Rachuri Acharya,

Internet & Mobile Services

Uttaradi Math

www.uttaradimath.org

मम सà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤®à¥€ हरिरà¥à¤¨à¤¿à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¤‚ सरà¥à¤µà¤¸à¥à¤¯ पतिरेव च ।

तà¥à¤µà¤®à¤¸à¥à¤®à¤¾à¤•à¤‚ तवसà¥à¤®à¤¸à¤¿

srinivas achar [vaidyasrinivas] Tuesday, August 25, 2009 6:32 AMUttaradi MathCc: VMS; MadhwaYuvaParishat Subject: Re: Dinamani - From Uttaradimath (www.uttaradimath.org)

Hare Srinivasa,today's Quote of the day I bow to the husband of Goddess Rama, the controller of all yet not under anyone's control, the conquerer of all, yet unconquered by anyone, the efficient cause of everything, yet Himself not caused by anyone - since  u have added " yet " it gives meaning  up till now ,so Ramapati is the controller of all   and unconquered by anyone till now , in future he  is not sure may or  may not. same applies to his efficiency.So I think the meaning will be apt if  " yet " is removed.Plz correct  me if I am wrong.Namaskara,srinivasachar.

2009/8/25 Uttaradi Math <listadmin

Shri Digvijayamoolaramo Vijayate

Shri Uttaradi Math

Shriman MadhwacharyaMoola Maha Samsthanam

Dinamani

Panchangam ~ Quote of the Day ~ Satyatma Vaani ~ Ganahoma at JVP ~ Ganesh Chaturthi Gift ~ SMS Service

~

Panchangam- 25/8/09 Dakshninayanam,Varsha Ritu,Bhadrapada Masa,Shukla Paksha,Panchami,Mangalavara,Swati,Shukla,Balava

~

www.uttaradimath.org;

QUOTE OF THE DAY

vashI vashe na kasyApi yo.ajito vijitAkhilaH .sarvakartA na kriyate taM namAmi ramApatim ..2.5..

I bow to the husband of Goddess Rama, the controller of all yet not under anyone's control, the conquerer of all, yet unconquered by anyone, the efficient cause of everything, yet Himself not caused by anyone - Dvadasha Stotra 2.5

~

Satyatma Vaani

Chaturmasya Amritopadesha

by

Sri 1008 Sri Satyatma Tirtha Swamiji

on

live.uttaradimath.org

from 8 pm

LIVE FROM MUMBAI

Vatsaan Munchan Kvacidasamayaan...

Missed the LIVE WEBCAST? Listen to the recordings in Audio Gallery....

~

Ganahoma

at

Shri Jayateertha Vidyapeetha.

Uttaradi Math, Bangalore

on the occassion of

Ganesh Chaturthi

23rd August

Click here to see Gana Homa Pictures

~

Ganesh Chaturthi Gift

www.uttaradimath.org is pleased to present the Mantra Stotra Sangraha as an E-Book as to all its readers on the auspicious occassion of Ganesh Chaturthi.The Book contains Purusha Sukta, Manyu Sukta (including Purasharana Paddhati), Vishnu Sahasranama, Vayu Stuti, Guru Stotras, Guru Parampara Shlokas of Uttaradi Math and many more stotras useful for nitya paarayana.

Download Mantra Stotra Sangraha E-Book

~

Get free Panchanga SMS Updates on your mobile

Over 2600 members benefitting from this service

Send Message " ON UMQUOTES " to 09870807070 to Activate

~

Join the Uttaradi Math Community Center for community activities, matrimonials, jobs etc

To send mail to: um-community-center-

Join the Uttaradi Math List for lively discussions

To send mail to: uttaradimath-list-

(~)

You are receiving this mail because you are a registered user of www.uttaradimath.org+++ Please reply with subject dinamani if you do not want to receive this daily post +++

mama swAmi harirnityam sarvasya patireva cawww.uttaradimath.org -- srinivasachar

-- srinivasachar