IndiaDivine.org

Sri Jagannatha Dasaru and Sri Sankarshana Wodeyaru's Smarane Dina in New Jersey on Sunday - September 27

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Forwarded message from Sri Ravi Rao attached:

Dear Hari Bhakthas,Namaskaragalu.By the grace of Sri Hari, Vayu and Gurugalu and as announced earlier, Sri Jagannatha Dasaru (1727-1809 author of Dvaita literary Jewell HarikathA amrutha sArA) and Sri Sankarshana Wodeyaru's (1810-1862) SmaraNe Dhina commentator of HarikathA amrutha sArA will be held on Sunday, September 27 at 9.00AM.

By the grace of Jagannatha dasaru and of course Sri Hari, Vayu and Gurugalu and Sri Sankarshana Wodeyar, this is turning out to be a fantastic program. I would need all your help including dropping off Sri Goppenath Galagali in Newark, NJ..

Please call me and volunteer.With a view to facilitate wider participation, it will be held in our Shri Krishna Vrundavana at 215 May Street, Edison NJ 08837

The program is as follows:1.  9.00AM Pooja begins

2. 10.30-11.30AM: HarikathA amrutha sArA - DattasvAtantrya Sandhi by Sri Kesava Rao3. 12 noon: Mahamangalarthi4. 12.30PM: Theertha prasada

4. 1.30 - 3.30PM: HarikathA amrutha sArA - Karuna Sandhi by Sri Gopeenath Galagali (Son of eminent scholar Sri Pandhareenathachrya Galagali).5. 3.30 - 6.30 PM: DAsa sAhitya - Music concert by Sri Ganesh Desai, renowned artist from Karnataka

6. 4.30-5.00PM: HarikathA amrutha sArA for the beginners by Sri Hunsur Sripi. (This pravachana will be in the middle of the music program with permission of the singer)

Sri Gopeenath Galagali is arriving in Newark, NJ on Saturday, September 26 at 7.00PM. If any of the hari bhakthas wish to host him in their homes, please call me/email me by Monday 9PM.Regards,

Smt. Sudha, Ravindra and Harish Rao908-705-7737Yogeendra Bhat Uli

Shri Krishna Vrundavana215 May Street

Edison NJ USA 08837Ph:732-283-8982 ; 732-549-6959

www.krishnavrunda.org====

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 8:06 PM, Janardhan Krishnarao <vidyajan wrote:Forwarded message from Sri Ravi Rao attached:Dear Hari Bhakthas,

Namaskaragalu.By the grace of Sri Hari, Vayu and Gurugalu and as announced earlier, Sri Jagannatha Dasaru (1727-1809 author of Dvaita literary Jewell HarikathA amrutha sArA) and Sri Sankarshana Wodeyaru's (1810-1862) SmaraNe Dhina (1810-62) commentator of HarikathA amrutha sArA will be held on Sunday, September 27 at 9.00AM.

With a view to facilitate wider participation, it will be held in our Shri Krishna Vrundavana at 215 May Street, Edison NJ 08837The program is as follows:

1.  9.00AM      Pooja begins2. 12 noon: Mahamangalarthi3. 12.30PM: Theertha prasada4. 1.30PM: HarikathA amrutha sArA for the beginners by Sri Hunsur Sripi.

5. 1.50 PM: Recital of selected verses from HarikathA amrutha sAra6. 2.00PM: HarikathA amrutha sArA - Karuna Sandhi by Sri Gopeenath Galagali (Son of eminent scholar Sri Pandhareenathachrya Galagali).

7. 3.00PM: HarikathA amrutha sArA - DattasvAtantrya Sandhi by Sri Kesava Rao8. Time permitting " Jeoprady " style quiz on HarikathA amrutha sArA with prizes. (Best Buy Gift Certificates).

Sri Gopeenath Galagali is arriving in Newark, NJ on Saturday, September 26 at 7.00PM. If any of the hari bhakthas wish to host him in their homes, please call me/email me by Monday 9PM.

Regards,Smt. Sudha and Ravindra Rao908-705-7737