IndiaDivine.org

Urgent: Quick Update from Mantralayam - Update 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devotees of Guru Raghavendra,Here is quick update regarding the flood situation at Mantralayam:1) Manchalamma Grabha Gudi had Zero drop of water, this was miracle.2) Pooja was restarted to Guru Raghavendra Brindavana by the Moola Brindavana Archakas after cleaning the sanctum3) The Moola Brindavana Archakas and about 1000 people stay close to the Venketeswara temple. Food was cooked and provided to the devotees taking Shelter.4) Water level is receding and Bright Sunshine was seen today evening at Mantralayam5) Many devotees walked to safety after water level receded6) Sri Vittal Joshi avaru is performing missions to provide medicines and food to the needy in Mantralayam.7) No loss of life was reported in inside the Matha Premises at Mantralayam.I

will send you a detailed update by 10 am Sunday October 4th India tim with more important updates.Please do not believe in rumors, wait for my updates. I will send you an update on how to help in my next update. Sri Vittal Joshi avaru wants to ensure the help sent by devotees really reaches the needy and is used for the right purpose.Please post this in all relevant mailing lists.In service of hari, vayu and Guru RayaruRajaramLocation: NJ, United States Email Id: webmasterWeb Admin - www.gururaghavendra.orgNetwork Admin - www.srsmutt.org, www.raghavendramutt.org