IndiaDivine.org

Photos of Mantralaya during floods--correction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I feel that it is no harm to post the pictures of damage so that people at other places can understand the gravity of situation. It will help them to do their best to share their strength in whatever the way with sri hari vaayu prerane.

After the pictures are posted I came to know that people have come forward & are donating on their own.

Following web link from a well known Kannada daily news paper highlights the situation of Mantralaya.

http://www.kannadaprabha.com/NewsItems.asp?ID=KPH20091019235613 & Title=Headlines & lTitle=%AE%DA%C3%A8%DB%AB%DA+%D1%DA%DF%A6%A7 & Topic=0 & ndate=10/20/2009 & Dist=0

It is not fair to propogate that posting of photos was done to get name & fame. There is no harm in appreciating people who acted in tough times. Appreciation is the only one thing that one can offer for the selfless work done to help the people in distress. I feel that it is only Rayaru getting the job done thro' Sri Parimalachar & group when every one in Mantralaya was at the risk of loosing life.

Thanks,

Prasanna

Rajaraman Nagarajan <guru_rayarTue, 20 October, 2009 9:25:37 PM Re: Photos of Mantralaya during floods

Dear All, Both Raghunandana Sharma and I have tons of pictures from Flood situation, how does it help bring back present situation in Mantralayam to Normalcy ? Posting these pictures might cause sensation among devotees and bring name and fame for those involved in posting these pictures, but keep in mind that it will also bring back the pain lived by many devotees during that time both in Mantralayam and those outside.This is the sole reason Raghu and I have not posted any pictures from the floods. I request those trying to dig past history and to please help bring Mantralayam and whose life's have been deeply affected by floods to normalcy instead of going back in history. By posting these pictures, the glory and greatness of Sri Hari, Vayu Devaru and Sri Raghavendra theertharu is not affected in any way. Guru Raghavendra is living spirtually and blessing all of

us. Let us all postively channel our energy.He will always continue to remain Kamadhenu and Kalpavrisha for all of us. I completely understand the noble actions of not only Parilmala acaharya but other archakas including Ethiraja achar in staying back and doing pooja to Moola Brindavana when they could Thank you In service of hari, Vayu and Guru Rayaru Rajaram--- On Sat, 10/17/09, Harsha Acharya <h9448435244@ gmail.com> wrote:Harsha Acharya <h9448435244@ gmail.com> Re: [sUMADHWASEVA] Photos of Mantralaya during floodsSUMADHWASEVA@ . co.inCc: "IT_Madhva_Sangha" <IT_Madhva_Sangha>, "VMS" <>, vijayavittalaSaturday, October 17, 2009, 9:04 AMNamaskaaraPls change website address www.saptaaha. com this picture taken by Shri Parimalacharya one of the archark of Mantralaya moola brundavan archark and he done a very well work for flood affected peoples he is frist person serving food and give

accomidation for more than 200 people in his house tomorrow i upload some more photos with regardsHarshacharyaAdminwww.saptaaha. comwww.livepravachana. comwww.palimarumatha. orgOn Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 4:06 PM, N.S.Prasanna <nsprasanna > wrote: Pl. visit www.sapthaha. com to see the pictures taken when river flood started & stopped.Some of the pictures shows that Brindavana was flooded with soil. http://picasaweb. google.com/ pradyu87/ MantralayamAfter Floods?authkey= Gv1sRgCP- v49z549LUBQ & feat=email# Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. --

Shri HarshacharyaAdminLivepravachana. comPalimarumatha. org||Shri Krishanrpanamastu| | ||Madhwesharpanamas tu||

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.