IndiaDivine.org

[SUMADHWASEVA] [MYP] Online signature campaign for Cow Protection - Is there an impact?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Here's also some information related to VSPCA, also being supported by few folks in seattle.

http://www.helpanimalsindia.org/

Regards

Rao--- On Thu, 11/26/09, krshnaonweb <krshnaonweb wrote:

krshnaonweb <krshnaonweb[sUMADHWASEVA] Re: [MYP] Online signature campaign for Cow Protection - Is there an impact?MadhwaYuvaParishat , SUMADHWASEVA, IT_Madhva_Sangha , , SriVyasarajaMutt , VMMP , ITPL_MFDate: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 1:43 AM

Madhwa Folks,

Though change of thread track in topic, I feel, this would be ideal place to put forth my request.

I hope you can support Visakha Society for Protection and Care of Animals, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India led by Sri Pradeep Nath who has been taking care of animals for long time. He is doing excellent job in protecting animals of all sorts. The energy, he is having is really unmatchable in rescuing and sheltering animals in distress. I have seen this personally in action too. He is doing his job silently with no pomposity. His website is www.vspca.org. He is having more than 30 to 40 dedicated work force with him to work with. I have visited his animal shelter there in Vizag with my family during my last trip to Vizag a month back. I have taken lots of photographs of of his

facility with which I can put in image sites shortly upon request.

Kindly donate his noble cause to whatever possible by your maximum extent. Even continuous monthly donation of Indian Rupees 100 per head here in Madhwa commune be fine to reckon with. Let the force starts from here.

PS: Interested people can contact me to know a lot more about this animal shelter thru my email. I would be more than willing to guide you to Visakha Society for Protection and Care of Animals, Visakhapatn am.

Best,Krishna Rajahhttps://flashaction s.com

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 12:54 AM, Gurunandan P M. Hebbar <gurunandan.pm (AT) quest-global (DOT) com> wrote:

Namaste,

Ok, good views! So nothing is gonna happen with this? Fine, now let’s think what we can do then…..

I happened to cross Masjid road and I saw many cows tied near shops with goat and other animalsL

As per law they are to be slaughtered only in legally approved slaughter houses and there are a lot of criteria to be met, ex age, its physical condition etc.

Now as volunteers what can we do and who all will join this?

We need some vet to give us the condition of the cow thus we can save many which fails in the slaughter health test.

We need some lawyers who know the law abt cow slaughter

We need to have contact with police.

I can get the support of PFA and Vanamitra (NGO working for animals) but they can’t help us unless we are a strong dedicated group.

I am sure we have all the above mentioned resource, now its to see how many will actually come to protect our mother. DON’T speak, come and take action. If not us then who!?

Please give 1 min thought about it, how it will feel, what all it gives us (ice cream, chocolate, ghee, medicine and to see GOD!) , it doesn’t even know to defense itself. To materialize something we need to dedicate time and effort, I am ready to do this at least in weekends, full 48 hrs I can give and all my effort come what may. Ready to get beaten and to hit tooJ!!!!

So seniors please use ur exp, contacts and guide us.

As VS Acharya has already spoken about the ban we need to pressurize them to bring the plan to books and we need to do this now as this govt has initiated this at least.

I AM 100% sure that GOD will love us more if we protect these innocent lives than Chanting mantra and learning of shastras. For me, I would prefer doing some punya kelasa than trying to get punya allowing all papa to happen! Remember “Helping hand is always better than praying handâ€!

Nothing personal again, a request to all from a pain full heart of mine

Hari Vayu, guide us…

Gurunandan Hebbar

MadhwaYuvaParishat [MadhwaYuvaParishat] On Behalf Of Shrikanth KTuesday, November 24, 2009 7:15 AMMadhwaYuvaParishatRe: [MYP] Online signature campaign for Cow Protection

ಹರಿ ಓಂ

I realy dont think that,anything is going to happen taking the signatures like this.

In the past i had given many no of signatures like this.

But still the condition is same.

Take some reformative steps to stop killing cows.

below are the points for which signatures are taken

I am definately not against this signature campaign,

I do will sign,

but i am looking for a Timeline and execution approach and ways ,quickness in implementation for all these below mentioned Lines,

will it be done in 2 months,2 years or 20 years who knows?

Therefore our request to The President is…1. Declaration – cow as the National Animal.

Peacock and Tigers are also Nationals animals since so many years,now hardly we see them !!2. Formulation of laws to preserve various breeds of Indian cows and to ban the cow slaughter.

even such a law exists for all the other animals also,but "Rakshakare Bhakshakaru".3. Provision of separate ministry to handle the issues related to cow.

Ministers dont know what their ministry profile includes.how will they take care of animals!!4. Promotion of Indigenous cow protection movements to save Jana, Jala, Janvar, Jungle, Jeeva.

Hmm,so many movements happened in past for Jala,Jungle Janvar etc..nothing turned out !!!

We all request you to give us a chance to protect the respect of the National symbole, that is ‘Gou Matha’.

These are my views,nothing to get personal.

ಹರಿ ಸರà³à²µà³‹à²¤à³à²¤à²® ವಾಯೠಜೀವೋತà³à²¤à²®

ಶà³à²°à³€à²•à²¾à²‚ತ

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Madhusudhanan <rao.madhusudhanan@ gmail.com> wrote:

NamaskAra to all,

This is an online campaign to prevent cow slaughter & provide protection to the cow. Please participate by giving your inputs.

http://eng.gougram. org/signature- campaign- for-the-welfare- of-indian- cows

Regards,

Madhusudhanan