IndiaDivine.org

The Movie of Life, entrance free.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Also I dreamed,that the world dissapeared,in blackness,I forgot about reality completely,my mind was wiped away,in darkness I found peace and silence.But just when I thought that this is it,this is the end of all of it,something inside the darkness surrounded me and began to shimmer and shine,in no time, a bright glowing, endless white light appeared in my mind,replacing the dark,not so bad I thought to myself,silence was still all surrounding me,but the darkness turned into light, I became light.Being light surrounded by light, I dwelled there for a seemingly neverending time, I felt nothing but pure bliss, like a never ending orgasm.This is good I thought to myself, however I came to be here, let's leave it at that.But my pleasure came to early, in the midst of my exstasy,the white light turned into all colors of the rainbow,and the colors of the rainbow

turned into artificial human beings.Suddenly I saw out of a million people's minds,witnessing whiteness was gone, blackness was gone,everything was gone,the world reappeared.In front of a million people's minds.And it looked different now and then,the colors are now brighter than any before, the air more liquid almost lucid,breathing seems to afford less and less effort,I'm back. In a million people's minds,the world looks different now and then,so that I can barely recognise it anylonger,the internet has replaced the pine tree,awakening no longer happens under the pine tree,but in front of a computer screen, maybe showing the picture of a pine tree.Are you lucky enough to sit outside in the wild nature, while you study that virtual pine tree ... even better.The perspectives vary, in so many minds I travel, that not two perspectives look the same, except for these

words. They remain what they are, my ticket to return.Into the cinema of death where they play, the movie of life.Your life.When God created the mirror he said:Wow!When God saw the mirror he said:Shit.Der Spiegel hat wahrscheinlich recht,Ich bin kein Spiegel, sondern ein Mensch.

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.