IndiaDivine.org

The Glory of Shirdi Sai - Issue 14--2007 from Saidarbar.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

THE GLORY OF SHIRDI SAI Fifth Year of Publication Published as Bi-Weekly Issue 14/2007 05-07-2007 You can read this E- Magazine in 3d page turning NEW FORMAT in web page http://ettitudemedia.com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent ------------------- GURUR-BRAHMA, GURUR-VISHNUH; GURU-DEVO MAHESWARAHA; GURUR-SAKSHATH PARAM BRAHMA; THASMAI SREE GURAVE NAMAHA: Sairam. You can watch Live Web casting from Shirdi Sai Samadhi Mandir from following Link: http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/onlinedarshan.asp THIS ISSUE CONTAINS: 1. FROM THE SATSANGHS OF SAIBANISA JI 2. SAI'S NEWS FROM TIME MACHINE 3. SAI IN DREAMS 4. QUINTESSENCE OF SRI SAIBABA'S PHILOSOPHY 5. SANATANA DHARMA & SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA 6. DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES 7. SAI WITH CHILDREN 8. SPIRITUAL GEMS FROM SAI SATCHARITRA 9. ARTICLES FROM SAI DEVOTEES 10. LETTERS FROM SAI DEVOTEES 11. TELUGU

SECTION 12. SAI'S BOOK WORLD 13. EDITORIAL. ------------------------------- 1. FROM THE SATSANGHS OF SAIBANISA JI http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/saidarbar/pages/S3500055.htm Compiled by: Sai Sevak Smt. Rajeswari Kasturi, Saidarbar – Hyderabad. Shirdi Sai’s Philosophy in the words of Saibanisaji You should respect each other, follow My teachings, and refrain from disputes: you should not like water and oil, repel each other, but should, like milk and water, mingle together. Study together, learn together, practice My teachings together. Do not waste your mind and time in idleness and quarreling. Enjoy the blossoms of Enlightenment in their season and harvest the fruit of the right path. If you neglect them. It means that you have never really meet me. It means that you are far from me, even if you are actually with me, but if you accept and practice My teachings, then you are very near to Me, even though you are far away.” The demon of worldly desires is always seeking chances to deceive the mind. If a viper lives in your room and you wish to have a peaceful sleep, you must first chase it out. You must break the bonds of worldly passions and drive them away as you would a viper. You must

positively protect your own mind. Om Shantih Shantih Shantihi Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu To be continued… --------------- 2. SAI'S NEWS FROM THE TIME MACHINE: July

-1914- Kashinath Upasani after a stay of three years and nineteen days left Shirdi and proceeded towards Nagpur, Kharagpur and further. July -1926- Kaka Saheb Dikshit passed away at the age of 62 years while traveling in a Local train in Bombay while talking to Hemadpant. July -1929 - Hemadpant (Anna Saheb Dhabolkar), the

author of Sri Sai Satcharitra Passed away at Bandra- Bombay at the age of 72 years. July -1938- Dada Saheb Khaparde passed away at Amroati at the age of 84 years ----------------- 3. SAI IN DREAMS: http://www.ettitudemedia.com These are the dream sequences and messages as received by SaiBaNiSaji From our beloved GURU LORD SAINATH OF SHIRIDI. In Anticipation that this feature will help

in one's spiritual growth are hereby compiled from his personal Diary and presented to SAIBANDHUS. Translated and presented by RAGHU RAMAN SATULURY. MARCH-1995: 15-03-1995 Yesterday, I requested

Sai to tell me the meaning of the words-‘contentedness’ and ‘deserving’. You might have shot few snaps depicting good in society while others exhibited nudity in pictures. But the judges decided and announced prizes to the bad ones under the cover of ‘being real’ and ‘near natural’. Be contented with the fact that you submitted some good photographs for the event. Develop a feeling that you don’t deserve the gifts. In life being contented is more important than aspiring to deserve. I realized that whatever has to happen will happen, but association with Sai is more important to me. Contentment brings joy and removes many a

sorrow. 17-03-1995 Sai has shown me a peculiar visual- It was a Sunday fair. Pearls and gems are stacked in big heaps and sold. Naturally the rich people are seen flocking and buying them what all they could. In the meanwhile a poor man took fancy for them and managed to steal one from them and run away. Rich ones are chasing him and

shouting slogans to catch him. He ran for safety and to save his life. I was watching all this and vowed to Lord Venkateswara that I will come to the hill - top and get my head shaved if the poor man is saved. Even I could not escape the wrath of the rich people in the process. I too was attacked. I got up from sleep and started analyzing the dream content. I could not arrive at any conclusion and I did not know which side of the wall to jump. I only hope that one fine day, Sai will clear my doubts. Never indulge in unnecessary activities. 20-03-1995 Neither wealth nor kith and kin accompany us when we leave the World. I prayed Baba to help me in overcoming the weakness for ‘my people’ and ‘mine’. Sai has shown me with a visual- The other woman who gave me all the worldly pleasures is now suffering from a chronic decease and has become a skeleton, eagerly awaiting her death. I am not even daring enough to touch her and am helplessly watching her in agony. A

saint came near me and asked me- “why are you hesitating to touch her, even though you claimed her to be your nearest and dearest one in the past. How can she be yours now?” I then understood that all the events in life will be bygone events and are transient. They are not going to live forever with us. The ageing physical body will wear wrinkles sooner or later. Why love the body so much? To be continued….. ---- 4. QUINTESSENCE OF SRI SAIBABA'S PHILOSOPHY: (By Late Sri Bharam UmamaheswaraRao) "Shashi": shashi_31 29. Is Samsara Really Necessary? Baba further advised: To seek Moksha, there is no need to stay at Ashrams. If a person considers Me as his sole refuge and withdraws his mind from all worldly objects, then he gains Atman-Jnana. Wherever he resides, it is immaterial. Acquiring self-realization is important to you all. Even though you are leading a family

life, if your mind is aligned with philosophical thinking you get the reward of peaceful life. Without knowing this, leaving your Gruhasta Dharma and going to forests, caves and Ashrams to gain Mukti is a mere waste of precious lifetime. Bhakti and firm faith on God are important. This type of study is practicable in Gruhashtashram only. Whereas in other Ashrams, one has to adopt some many difficult principles, in householder’s life, keep your mind from attachments which give tribulations. Drive out Raga-dwesha from your mind with firm determination. Do Sadhana for tranquility, then you will attain Suddha-Chaitanya. If this is done in Gruhashtashram, it is far better than Sansyashram. Baba further said: The Gruhashtashram, a composition

of Mamakara and Ahankara with all its transient joys and sorrows is called Samsara. When they are driven out from your mind, the thought of Self-Realization dawns in the mind. It is wrong to feel proud that you have taken Sanyasa Ashram or staying in an Ashram, there will be no use of your Japa, Tapa etc under the guidance of a Guru. Don’t get carried away by such wrong notion and trying such feats of asceticism: For persons living in a society, it is absolutely absurd and even cowardly to run away from the midst of their contacts with kith and kin and seek calm relief in some distant remote uninhabited forests. Wherever you go, the mind is with you only, with its past memories giving you real company though unseen and imposing a number of mental fancies and feelings from which you cannot get away. The mind seeks to escape from itself, but it cannot do so, at least instantaneously. Many of you think that your contacts with family,

children, wife, friends, acquaintances, social circles are the cause of much pain in your effort to attain purity of mind and ability to identify yourselves with Paramatma. This is absolutely wrong notion. These contacts were not created in a day and cannot be cut off in a minute. They have become part and parcel of one’s nature and having that in view, there is no necessity to have any revulsion at the idea of having a wife etc. relationship with son and others is also similar. To be continued….. ----------------------------- 5. SANATANA DHARMA & SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA. As butter lies hidden within milk, The Self is hidden in the hearts of all. Churn the mind through meditation on it; Light your fire through meditation on it: The Self, all whole, all peace, all certitude. Yesterday I lived bewildered, in illusion. But now I am awake, flawless and serene, beyond the world. From my light the body and the world arise. So all things are mine, or nothing is -Ashtavakra Gita Be aware of me always, adore me, make every act an offering to me, and you shall come to me; this I promise; for you are dear to me. Abandon all supports and look to me for protection. I shall purify you from the sins of the past; do not grieve. -Bhagavad Gita 18:65-66 NEWS www.nationalsecurity.lk JAFFNA, SRI LANKA, June 20, 2007: Sri Lanka's continuing civil war did not stop the annual festival of Jaffna's Naagapoosani Amman Koyil (Temple). The festival began on Saturday and temple authorities expect around 20,000 devotees to attend. www.kdhnews.com TEMPLE, TEXAS, June 10, 2007: The Hindu community in Temple, Texas, celebrated the Kumbhabhishekam of the two-million-dollar temple complex by installing three new Dieties and opening the rajagopuram (entrance). The news release explains, "The construction process began in 1999 with the decision to build the place of worship. After extensive fundraising, the doors of the temple opened to devotees in 2001, temple

president C. R. Patel said. Three main rooms compose the temple, which is located at 4309 Mid-way Drive. The central room houses the altars of the Deities. After this weekend's celebration, the temple will have 12 deities available to worshipers for prayer. ---------------------- 6. DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES: subba48 Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:27:46 +0530 I have seen many devotees giving their experience. I am giving mine which was only so far told among close friends. In the year 1997 I had to stay away from family and stay in a lodge room since the transfer was mid academic. I used to visit my mother on week ends. One Sunday When I was about to leave after visiting mother I had high temp .102.I had to go

to office next day since I was having cash keys. My mother told at least take some rice with "rasam"(south India this will be diet when somebody is sick) I refused and she asked at least take hot water in her flask so that i can drink at least Horlicks or some drink. That also I refused because she may need it, she asked me being alone in room who will give food drink and all that. I casually told showing Baba's photo, that He will give. I left and reached my place after 3hrs bus journey, on Sunday night. The temp maintained at 102. Next morning I managed to go to the office and handed over the keys came back and slept. Evening when I got up it was 5.30pm. Since in the lodge mostly working people

were staying all rooms were locked. I was feeling very hungry, thought I can have rice with rasam if mother is there, at least I could have brought flask with hot water I can have some drink, So thinking seeing a burst size photo of Shirdi Sai (which I will do prayer) now I need rasam rice can u give I have told my mother that u will take care of me. I would not have finished saying the door was knocked. Since I was not well I did not bolt it so I asked come in. To my surprise a man with white and white uniform asked whether it is room 18 and am I Subbiah. I took a tiffin carrier out with a leaf. I told him pointing baba's photo just now I asked him rice with rasam you say that u have brought food, I don’t know you but I am sure you are BABA or Sent by him. He didn’t

reply placed the leaf before me took rice and rasam. IT was hot and very good. I just told because of you are troubled. He replied no trouble so many people eat daily. I wanted some water. To my surprise he took a flask similar to one offered by my mother. I was actually weeping and ate full rice what was served and took water also. Remaining water he stored in a bottle he packed and took the bag walked down the floor 2nd floor after two I felt very fresh no fever got energy and rushed down, No body was there. Really I was feeling very fresh after that till now no fever has attacked me. Subbiah Sankararaman -------------------------- monavarthi_srujana50 Thu, June 14, 2007 2:02 am OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI In every step of Life SHIRIDIBABA is there with me. I got Job because of HIM. Even though I did not write the exam well I have gone through that .Next day is my Interview .All of my friends said that there is no confidence in my face and you are not answering the questions well. But before going to the interview room I'm chanting BABA's name and entered. They have asked me a puzzle and unknowingly I answered it within seconds. It’s a miracle. During my training I have passed all the exams because of HIM .Because of BABA I m working now in a very good company Thank You my Friend (SAIRAM).May HE gives the peace to the whole world Srujana -------------------- 7. SAI WITH CHILDREN: http://www.saidarbar.org/HTML/portraits/7.jpg Smt. Madhu Gopal Ravada, Saidarbar, Hyderabad. Hello Children! I am Madhu aunty. Do you know Baba use to play with children and used to tell stories to them? I felt children visiting Saidarbar should be entertained with good stories. Now I

want to tell the stories what heard in my child hood. THE TIGER AND THE GOLD BANGLE: One day a rich merchant was passing through a dense forest. As he walked down the path his solid gold bangle shone on his wrist. A tiger was hiding in the tall grass by the path. As the merchant came near enough, the tiger pounced and killed him. After feasting on the merchant’s flesh, the tiger did not know what to do with the gold bangle. He kept it with himself any way. After few years, the tiger grew old and weak. He could no longer chase a prey. He started thinking of some way to get his food. He remembered the gold bangle he had. He thought, “I have heard that human

beings are very fond of gold. I must test and confirm this. May be I can lure some passers – by with this gold bangle and then kill them. This way, I will have enough to eat to survive the rest of the days of my life.” So the tiger took the gold bangle and sat by the path that ran across the forest. As he had thought, he lured many people with the gold bangle and ate them up. Now he had found a good idea to eat the tasty flesh of human beings. He made it a routine. In this way, he began to live a happy life. One day a clever but poor man named Krishna was walking down the forest path. As he walked on, he heard a voice from the tall grass by the path, “My Dear man, will you stop for a while and hear me out?” Krishna looked around, but could see no one near the trees or bushes. Then his eyes were blinded by a flash in the grass. He stealthily walked a step nearer. To his surprise, he saw a tiger in the tall grass. He held a gold bangle in his paw. Then fear gripped Krishna’s heart and he stepped back. The tiger said, “Don’t fear my friend. Come here and take this gold bangle.” Krishna said, “Do you take me for a fool? You are a well known ferocious animal. I can not come near you to lose my life.” But the tiger insisted, “Your thoughts are true because every one knows that tigers are violent animals. But look at me now. I am not strong any more and my paws have lost the sharp nails too. I have killed many people and animals in my life. Now I am old, I want to die without any burden of sin. I gave up my violent nature. As repentance I want to give this gold bangle to any man. You are lucky to have come down this forest path today.” At the tiger’s honest sounding lecture, Krishna grew thoughtful. He thought, “If this tiger has given up his violent nature then there seems to be no danger in approaching him. Further more, I am a poor man. The gold bangle which the tiger is offering can help me a lot.” So overcome by greed and losing his ability to think, Krishna went to the tiger. The wicked tiger waited till Krishna came near and then pounced on him. Krishna died instantly and once again the tiger was able to fool a man due to his greed for gold. -------------- 8. SPIRITUAL GEMS FROM SAI SATCHARITRA swamymain Mon, June 25, 2007 12:10 am Sai Ram. Let us now take up another wonderful chapter and explore the Spiritual Gems that the Ocean of Sai Satcharitra

contains. Needless to say, these gems are being given by the grace of Sai Sadguru to enable us move on the Spiritual path. Sai Ram. As usual, SSS represents Sri Sai Satcharitra and SSG represents Sai's Spiritual Gems. Sai Ram. Shri Sai Satcharitra Chapter XXIV Baba's Wit and Humor - Chanak Leela - (1) Hemadpant (2) Sudama (3) Anna Chinchanikar vs. Mavsibai. Preliminary To say that, we shall state such and such in the next or this Chapter, is a sort of egoism. Unless, we surrender

our ego to the feet of our Sad-guru, we will not succeed in our undertaking. If we become egoless, then our success is assured. SSG: Sai Ram. Saying that we surrender our ego at the feet of our Sadguru is also a sort of egoism! When we realize that nothing in this world is really ours, that we, including our ego is His and that when the time comes, Sai Sadguru will enlighten us and show us our illusions (that we are separate from Him) and thus liberate us from the karmic bonds (which arise from our sense of separation and thus our sense of doership) of pleasure and pain. Sai Ram. However, the thought of surrendering our ego is a refined form of our ego and is to be preferred to the ego which is full of pride (of health, wealth,

intellectual knowledge etc.). Sai Ram. SSS: By worshipping Sai Baba, we attain both the objects, worldly and spiritual, and are fixed in our true Nature, and get peace and happiness. Therefore, those who want to gain their welfare, should respectfully hear Sai Baba's Leelas or stories and meditate on them. If they do this, they will easily attain the object of their life and get Bliss. SSG: Sai Ram. Good deeds get good results. Worshiping Sadguru Sai is a result of many past good karmas coming to

fruition now and thus though there may be a few set-backs, our success in all aspects of our lives is guaranteed. Yes, guaranteed. No doubt. As we shall see in stories (nay, real experiences) of other devotees, even trying to test Him comes only out of past good karmas and His grace. So, dear reader, if you have some doubts, by all means test Sai, the Sadguru. If you are Sai's man / woman (child) (and most probably if you are reading this, you are), He will draw you into His darbar and will set you on a good path in both this world and the next. Sai Ram. These are not stories as I keep telling repeatedly. They are mines of Spiritual Gems shining with great spiritual truths and it is our good fortune that Sai has allowed Sri Hemadpant to record them and He is allowing me, His servant, to bring out these Spiritual Gems for us to enjoy and benefit. Sai

Ram. We will continue with this chapter for the next few weeks. His servant, S.V.Swamy, Author, Editor, Proof-Reader and Book Reviewer www.freewebs.com/swamyreviews ----- 9. ARTICLES FROM SAI DEVOTEES: debu7366 On 6/22/07 A disciple and his teacher were walking through the forest. The disciple was disturbed by the fact that his mind was in constant unrest. He asked his teacher: "Why most people's minds are restless, and only a few possess a calm mind? What can one do to still the mind?" The teacher looked at the disciple, smiled and said: "I will tell you a story. An elephant was standing and picking leaves from a tree. A small fly came, flying and buzzing near his ear. The elephant waved it away with his long ears. Then the fly came again, and the elephant waved it away once more". This was repeated several times.

Then the elephant asked the fly: "Why are you so restless and noisy? Why can't you stay for a while in one place?" The fly answered: "I am attracted to whatever I see, hear or smell. My five senses pull me constantly in all directions and I cannot resist them. What is your secret? How can you stay so calm and still?" The elephant stopped eating and said: "My five senses do not rule my attention. Whatever I do, I get immersed in it. Now that I am eating, I am completely immersed in eating. In this way I can enjoy my food and chew it better. I rule and control my attention, and not the other way around." Upon hearing these words, the disciple's eyes opened wide and a smile appeared on his face. He looked at his teacher and said: "I understand! If my five senses are in

control of my mind and attention, then my mind is in constant unrest. If I am in charge of my five senses and attention, then my mind becomes calm". "Yes, that's right", answered the teacher, "The mind is restless and goes wherever the attention is. Control your attention, and you control your mind". "Gurur Brahma Gurur Vishnu Gurur Devoh Maheshwar; Gurur Shakshat Parambramha Tashmai Shri Gurur Veh Namah" May the Merciful Sri Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all - strength , goodluck, success and happiness with peace of mind. Sai bhakt, Deepa H -------------------- 10. LETTERS FROM SAIDEVOTEES: nan_nivas On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:03:15 40500 Sairam, We are all grateful to be the part of this holy magazine and we thank you from the

bottom of our heart for giving such a great spiritual information. Really coming to Baba's holy feet itself is a very great boon and your efforts making us stick to his feet never letting us to drift away from his kataksham is a very great service from your side. We are indebted to Baba and thanks for your selfless service. May Baba provide you all the resources for this magazine through out and may this magazine bring change in people who read it thus making them serve Baba's feet without any differences and achieve Baba's grace and blessings through out their life. Thanks again for your selfless service. Nandininivas -------------------------- srinivaraju On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:26:03 40500 SaiRam, It was very comforting and soothing

to listen to the bhajans early in the morning. They send positive vibrations to the listener. I heartily appreciate the service that you have been rendering to Sai devotees. The audio quality is good and the enunciation of words is clear. Last but not the least, I wish to record my heartfelt gratitude to you for all your efforts. Srinivasan Raju ---------------------- sadanandam2 On 6/21/07 Dear Sai bakta, I very happy to here from India like this. I feel proud adding my name in the http://www.saidarbar.org Bharatha

Sadanandam --------- Response for “The Glory of Shirdi Sai” E- Magazine in the 3d page turning NEW FORMAT annay Thu, 17 May 2007 13:43:42 40500 SaiRam Very Good. Keep it up. Annapurna. ----------- sai_ramakoti On Thu, 17 May 2007 13:04:08 40500 Sairam. Your e-magazine Audio is crystal clear and sound reproduction is excellent. Keep it up. S.Ramakoti ---------- renucmc On Thu, 17 May 2007 09:26:49 40500 Om Sairam Felt very happy visiting this site www.saidarbar.org Renuka -------- sam_sabur On Wed, 09 May 2007 12:59:14 40500 SaiRam, thank you so much to all of u who have put in efforts to make this e-

book to publish and give to us to vanish our bad karmas and paaps. I don’t have words to thank you for the fabulous work done by you. May Sai ji Bless you crores of times. Saman deep --------------- psitaram2002 On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 07:24:42 40500 SaiRam, Wonderful – keep it up. Paruchri Seetharamaiah. ---------------- badawi8 On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 07:01:06 40500 I am a devotee for Sri Satya Sai Baba, incarnation of Shirdi Baba, whom I visited 7 times. I only visited Shirdi village only once. Are there Shirdi devotees in Cairo? Dr. Abdelfattah Badawi ----------- mohanlepa On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 01:26:16 40500 I

was really moved by reading and listening the contents of this bye-weekly magazine of Glory of Sai Baba. I wish all success to the venture. Jai Sai Ram. K. Mohanakumar ---------- sridharr24 On Wed, 13 Jun

2007 23:06:17 40500 I am thankful to SaiDarbar for the e-magazine through 3rd page format. It is valuable and brings happiness and enlightenment. It is easy to read, thank you for taking the trouble in bringing this in such readable format, a great Sai Service. Sridhar. ---------- sudha_vohra On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 01:15:46 40500, I must appreciate and thankful to you for this wonderful effort. With this magazine Sai deveotees can share their experiences and clear their doubt. Thanks once again for giving opportunities to make closer Sai devotees. Sudha vohra ---------- ragovind On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:30:02 40500 SaiRam Can you please set up a page just like this one for those who seek help from Baba so that they can write about themselves and expect answers from Him (Baba) or at least from His devotees. Raji govindarajan ------------ balaji_lakshmanan On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 04:51:27 40500 JAI SAIRAM This is

really Sai's gift and solved all the confusions in my mind which I had for a long time about desires and faith. I always enjoy reading this email while chanting his holy name. L. BALAJI ------------------- You can read this E- Magazine in 3d page turning NEW FORMAT in web page http://ettitudemedia.com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent 11. TELUGU SECTION: Please visit: http://www.telugubhakti.com/telugupages/Misc/ShiridiSai/shirdisai.htm Please visit for Sai Aaratis Audio: http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/main_English/saibaba/saibaba_aarti.asp ------------------------------- FOR STARTING A SAIDARBAR CHAPTER OUT SIDE INDIA: Please contact: saidarbar ----------------------------- 12. SAI'S BOOK WORLD: Title: Shirdi Sai Baba's Sermons Author: Dasganu Maharaj Shirdi Sai Trust, Trichy, C-31 Eleventh Cross,Thillai Nagar Tiruchirapalli – 620 018. ------------- Title: The Incredible Sai Baba Author: Arthur Osborne Orient Longman, Kamani Marg,Ballard Estate, Bombay – 400 038 --------------------- Title: Experiencing Sai Baba’s Shirdi Author: Alison Williams Saipatham Publications, Shirdi Saipatham Publications, P.O Box No. 101 Vijayawada -520 001-A.P-India ------------------- Please Note: Those desirous of using this facility (Sai's Book World) to spread the word about their books may send ONE new copy of the book to Saidarbar, for details contact: saidarbar Acknowledgement of receipt of books will be done by E-mail only. Book(s) sent to Saidarbar will be retained by Saidarbar and cannot be returned. -------- SAIDARBAR – HYDERABAD: SaiRam, Saidarbar – Hyderabad is happy to inform that we are releasing New Discourse C.Ds 1) SivaSwarupamlo Sai (SAI as Siva) 2) Gruhastulaku Sai Salhalu (Sai’sAdvices to Married couple.) 3) Kalalalo Sai (Sai in Dreams.) On Gurupurnimaday (29-7-2007) rendered by Saibanisa GopalaRao Ravadaji. Those who know Telugu Language and interested in obtaining the above C.Ds in MP3 Format may kindly contact saidarbar In the Service of Lord Sainath and His devotees, SaiSevak SrinivasaRao Kasturi For http://www.saidarbar.org ----------------- Saidarbar members would like to convey hearty thanks to the websites which has uploaded Saibanisa’s discourses Audio C.Ds in http://www.omsrisai.net You can download Audio: Sri Sai Satcharithra (In English Language) Sri Sai Satcharithra by chapters (In English Language) Sri Sai Satcharithra (In Telugu Language) Sai Satcharithra by chapters (In Telugu

Language) Sri Guru Charithra (In English Language) Sri Guru Charithra by chapters (In English Language) Request Sri Sai Satcharithra CD (English and Telugu Language Available) Saibanisa’s discourses (Telugu) From http://www.saiaudio.com/sairam/index.htm --------------------- 13. EDITORIAL. Things impressed me from this magazine: Neither wealth nor kith and kin accompany us when we leave the World. I prayed Baba to help me in overcoming the weakness for ‘my people’ and ‘mine’. Baba further said: The Gruhashtashram, a composition of Mamakara and

Ahankara with all its transient joys and sorrows is called Samsara Be aware of Me always, adore Me, make every act an offering to Me, and you shall come to Me; this I promise; for you are dear to Me. Abandon all supports and look to Me for protection. I shall purify you from the sins of the past; do not grieve. Sai devotees may write about their Sai activities in their place, essays, articles and poetry on Sai to "The Glory of Shirdi Sai" – they may be address their contributions to E-mail id: saidarbar with a copy marked to webmaster We shall put in our best efforts to include them in the Glory of Shirdi Sai- the bi-weekly E -Magazine. Unless the author of the articles instructs, not to publish his/her E-mail id, we will publish them as a matter of routine practice. You can for THE GLORY OF SHIRDI SAI for a friend /relative by submitting e-mail ID in the main page of http://www.saidarbar.org Also read the old issues from: http://www.saidarbar.org/glory.htm If you are subscribing this E-magazine for your friend or a relative, we request that the person concerned may be notified about receiving the same. Editor does not accept responsibility for the views expressed in the articles published. This e-magazine is intended for Private circulation only. Submitted by: Sai Sevak Srinivasa Rao Kasturi. Saidarbar-Hyderabad-India. P.S. In case you do not like to receive "The Glory of Shirdi Sai ", Kindly reply UNSUBSCRIBE for our necessary action. ------------ Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php