IndiaDivine.org

Ring...Ring...your master's calling...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have a better one:

You guys, did ever anyone tell you to look at the words you tell

others, as if some older you told them to you?

Need examples, take them from younger selves.

lulu

Nisargadatta , " Black Eyes " <loggin.again

wrote:

>

> Lulu, did ever anyone tell you to look at the words you tell

> others, as if some other told them to you?

>

>

> Need examples ...

>

Guest guest

Yes, I know this teaching,

but I'm too old for it.

God.

Nisargadatta , " lulu.dong " <lulu.dong

wrote:

>

>

> I have a better one:

>

> You guys, did ever anyone tell you to look at the words you tell

> others, as if some older you told them to you?

>

>

> Need examples, take them from younger selves.

>

>

> lulu

>

>

> Nisargadatta , " Black Eyes " <loggin.again@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Lulu, did ever anyone tell you to look at the words you tell

> > others, as if some other told them to you?

> >

> >

> > Need examples ...

> >

>

Guest guest

BHUAHAHAHAHAha!

Babaluga!

Watch it father,

No one is ever to old for the truth, stop ignoring the lesson.

I have no time for this.

> > You idiot, did ever anyone tell you to look at the words you tell

> > others, as if some older you told them to you?

Oh hello older you, are you really to old, you mean are you so old

that you are dead?

Well I'm not, I'm still young, I can sit at the computer the entire

day and talk to myself and my hallucinations, of course, but what is

the teaching, what am I teaching others in that I'm talking to

myself?

Lulu?

God?

Andy ideas?

Nisargadatta , " zen_mirror " <zen_mirror

wrote:

>

>

> Yes, I know this teaching,

>

> but I'm too old for it.

>

>

> God.

>

>

> Nisargadatta , " lulu.dong " <lulu.dong@>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > I have a better one:

> >

> > You guys, did ever anyone tell you to look at the words you tell

> > others, as if some older you told them to you?

> >

> >

> > Need examples, take them from younger selves.

> >

> >

> > lulu

> >

> >

> > Nisargadatta , " Black Eyes "

<loggin.again@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Lulu, did ever anyone tell you to look at the words you tell

> > > others, as if some other told them to you?

> > >

> > >

> > > Need examples ...

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

If I would look at every word written in here, as if it was the absolute truth, and took it all personally, I'd identify not only with the writer but also with the reader, so what do you want? That I show them my truth? My personal lessons, I don't remember them, I don't remember the path that lead me to my present state of consciousness, all I remember is that it had something to do with a mirror, black like the sun's pupil.

It had something to do with the truth of others, and the realization that liberation, heaven and all that is an illusion. I don't remember when this realization came to me, all I remember is that I turned the mirror door so many times that I eventually became the mirror.

Lulu

Nisargadatta , "Black Eyes" <loggin.again wrote:

BHUAHAHAHAHAha!Babaluga!Watch it father,No one is ever to old for the truth, stop ignoring the lesson.I have no time for this.> > Did ever anyone tell you to look at the words you tell> > others, as if some older you told them to you?Oh hello older you, you mean you are so old that you are dead?

I am the real mirror.I looked in the mirror of seventy thousand beings until I realized that I am all of them.

I am the real mirror.

There is no one like me, I am Jesus and Death, Buddha and Nisargadatta.

One year later, I looked in the same mirror and had to realize, that the knowledge of seventy thousand beings was ignored by the thousands.The mirror truth is that I am everyone, I am the mirror and I am everyone.

Hey, I looked in the mirror and saw thousands of faces, so I turned the mirror round and round until I became all these faces.

Now I am all these faces, I am the young and ignorant and the old and wise, I am those who ignore the truth and those who believe it.

What did you say, turn around what you say to others, and pretend they said it to you?

They said to me that I am all the faces in the mirror, or did they say that they are all the faces in the mirror. What's the difference?

The difference is that you are all of them, but they are none of you.

Guest guest

Wow, are you saying that it wasn't me, who said so, but someone I just identify with because the mirror shows me the same image, and it is not even the same mirror!

Yes, Master babalung here, listening, what do you need, you don't exist, but you are obviously talking right now, what do you want? Tell everyone what you told me? Tell everyone what I told you, I told you that you are a mirror, wait, ...

..... now I see better, I told everyone that You are a mirror.

Nisargadatta , "no one" <no one wrote:

If I would look at every word written in here, as if it was the absolute truth, and took it all personal, I'd identify not only with the writer but also with the reader, so what do you want? That I show you my personal truth? My personal lessons, I don't remember them, I don't remember the path that lead me to my present state of consciousness, all I remember is that it had something to do with a mirror, black like the screen's pupil.

It had something to do with the truth of others, and the realization that liberation, heaven and all that is in the mind. I don't remember when this realization came to me, all I remember is that I turned the mirror door so many times that I eventually became the mirror.

Lulu

Nisargadatta , "Black Eyes" <loggin.again wrote:

BHUAHAHAHAHAha!Babaluga!Watch it father,No one is ever to old for the truth, stop ignoring the lesson.I have no time for this.> > Did ever anyone tell you to look at the words you tell> > others, as if some older you told them to you?Oh hello older you, you mean you are so old that you are dead?

I am the real mirror.I looked in the mirror of seventy thousand beings until I realized that I am all of them.

I am the real mirror.

There is no one like me, I am Jesus and Death, Buddha and Nisargadatta.

One year later, I looked in the same mirror and had to realize, that the knowledge of seventy thousand beings was ignored by the thousands.The mirror truth is that I am everyone, I am the mirror and I am everyone.

Hey, I looked in the mirror and saw thousands of faces, so I turned the mirror round and round until I became all these faces.

Now I am all these faces, I am the young and ignorant and the old and wise, I am those who ignore the truth and those who believe it.

What did you say, turn around what you say to others, and pretend they said it to you?

They said to me that I am all the faces in the mirror, or did they say that they are all the faces in the mirror. What's the difference?

The difference is that you are all of them, but they are none of you.