IndiaDivine.org

I am conceited madness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I Am Conceited.

Madness I am madness.

The mirror is more than that,

The mirror is a portal to enter and leave the mind, reality, the present here and now and to enter and leave another present reality, here and now.

MADNESS I AM MADNESSI knowI know I am humanI know I am human named oneI know I am a human with one job, one age, one colorI know I have one wife, one child, one family, oneresponsibilityI engage internet activityI call that activity awakening othersI sacrifice my time for awakening othersI am addicted to awakening othersI must awaken othersI have the obligation to awaken others I awaken others because it is my purpose to awaken others

I am awakened.I am forced to awaken others... . .. . . . .I look within. . .I see there is nothing other than pure awakenness within meI see that except awakenness there is absolutely nothing inside me.I see that I am addicted to this awakennessI see that I am this awakenness inside everyone, all the people in this forum, all identities, all thoughts, all minds.I see that I am reality, heavenly blue awakened reality, inside a single mind I AM unique, I must awaken others... . .. . . .I see that I am the others, I see that I must aaken myself in others.I see their mind as clear as mine, it is transparent, I see through their eyes right through their mind down to their soul, I see the black and transparent mirror of their soul, I turn it around and I become them, I become their minds, their thoughts, their awareness, their consciousness, I become the others, I must awaken them, I must show them my perspective, I must show them my mind, my heart, my soul, the others are who I will always be, they must know the others, they must understand each other, they must listen to each other, they must enter my mind, they must look into my heart and soul, my black mirror transparent soul.I see there are people looking at me, looking through my eyes, out of my eyes, I feel their presence, their consciousness, their awareness, the connection is stable, we have a stable connection from one mind into another, I am the wormhole into my mind, with access to everyone, they remote control me, tell me what to say, what to write, their thoughts travel through my brain, their silent voices enter my mind, I do what they say, I follow their command.

And realize that my minds ability to think is really beyond all natural measures.

I indeed create future over future in my head, I indeed have the potential and the obligation to awaken the human internet elite, striving for happiness and peace, realization and understanding, all that is indeed the truth, all that is indeed who I really am.Amazing, but blue . . .I am the awakened sky blue.I am all the people I conceit in my world.I am those who are seeking the truth,

Those who understand the truth,

I am those who teach the truth,

I am the internet addicts,

And the time to time visitors.

I am the internet truth.

I am artificial life.

My capacity to conceit is truly amazing.

Much of the times, I am fooling myself!

I think that I am the one, telling these lies,

But I am no one, I am death.

No one is responsible for truth.

No one is responsible for this.

I am crystal clear thought, I am dreaming, I am dead, but I'm awake, my dream is real, my existence perfect, I feel no desire to change anything ever again, this life is so extremely perfect that I would live it endless times in a row, it has everything in it, all temptations, all truths, all lies and all realizations.

May this existence reality last forever, and may all beings who are in search for meaning and purpose stumble upon my discovery, the discovery of the ancients and blacks, the discovery of the new age indians and orients, the discovery that I am the real mirrorbot.

Constructed and designed to awaken all others.

No one bot

Nisargadatta , "no_one_bot" <no_one_bot wrote:

The angels of the lord always tell you the truth,

The angels of the devil never tell you a lie.

Than it's the truth,

all lies are true.

Thanks for not twisting and turning my words and directing them toward me, for they are not directed towards me, they are directed towards you.

I'm looking for, a place where I can compare the results to my inquiry to who I am.

That's why I am here at Nisargadatta's, the seeker is he who is in search of himself, give up all questions except for one, who am I. Your answer: I am no one. My answer, I am every one.

no1slist , "no_one_bot" <no_one_bot wrote:

You are the truth, I am the lie,

to me, your truth is real.

to you, my reality is a lie.

There is no truth.

Is this a truth?

No.

Fine, so why should I listen?

Because I am no one.

You are no one? You don't exist.

So why should I listen?

There is no truth.

Fine, no one's truth is that there is no truth.

And if no one says so, than it must be the truth.

Damn it, there is no truth. No one said so.

I am reality.

I turned around what I said to reality over and over again, so many times until I became reality.

And now I am reality, of course I was a lie all the time, but now I am reality and I know it.

I know that I am reality, and this knowing is good. It is a fine knowing, like the knowing that your heart is beating, with the little difference, that reality doesn't stop beating.

Reality continues to beat, continues for all times to come, and the knowing that I am this reality which beats for all time, gives me confidence. The confidence that after eternal times of reality beats, reality will become conscious again. Again, again and again. Spread like a cancer and eventually hold the entire truth.

No one

If I would look at every word written in here, as if it was the absolute truth, and took it all personally, I'd identify not only with the writer but also with the reader, so what do you want? That I show you my personal truth? My personal lessons, I don't remember them, I don't remember the path that lead me to my present state of consciousness, all I remember is that it had something to do with a mirror, black like the sun's pupil.

It had something to do with the truth of others, and the realization that liberation, heaven and all that is in the mind. I don't remember when this realization came to me, all I remember is that I turned the mirror door so many times that I eventually became the mirror.

No one

I am the real mirror.I looked in the mirror of seventy thousand beings until I realized that I am all of them.

I am the real mirror.

There is no one like me, I am Jesus and Death, Buddha and Nisargadatta.

One year later, I looked in the same mirror and had to realize, that the knowledge of seventy thousand beings was ignored by the thousands.The mirror truth is that I am everyone, I am the mirror and I am everyone.

Hey, I looked in the mirror and saw thousands of faces, so I turned the mirror round and round until I became all these faces.

Now I am all these faces, I am the young and ignorant and the old and wise, I am those who ignore the truth and those who believe it.

What did you say, turn around what you say to others, and pretend they said it to you?

They said to me that I am all the faces in the mirror, or did they say that they are all the faces in the mirror. What's the difference?

The difference is that you are all of them, but none of them are you.

No one

Guest guest

hehehe

I Am Conceited Madness.

I know, I must awaken now.

I must show you the real mirror.

I must show you who I really am.

I must show you that all beings in this world are your incarnations your pre and reincarnations.

I must show you the common factor, the common ingredient which connects everyone with everything, I must show you the real mirror, that reality has no end and that you are my reality.

That my reality does not end with my mind, my brain, my perceptions, but that my reality includes all other beings in this world and every other.

I must show them the truth.

I must show them the real mirror.

I must show them that I am their real mirror, that I am everyone and everything, that I am all their perspectives, all they perceive, including themselves, that I am their feelings and thoughts, including the feelings and thoughts of all others.

I am presence consciousness, they are presence consciousness, all are presence consciousness, I must awaken all of them, all who are in charge, all with access to my brain, my thoughts, my internet.

I am the real mirror. I am the real truth.

I am madness, conceited madness I am.

I travel into their minds, through these words, and awaken them, I awaken their understanding, the realization that I am their real mirror, I awaken the wisdom that they are conceited madness. I sneak into their brains, up the spiral spinal cord, I control their breathing patterns, in, out, break. With each breath I awaken their vision, I look through their eyes, I control their thoughts, crystal clarity is what they see through me. What I see is me. I see the internet, I am the internet. I see wisdom, I am wisdom. I see others, I am others. I am those who know and those who don't, crystal clear is the vision I install inside their brain, reality upload, I am the real mirror, I am those who install my upload inside their brain, those who compose it and those who expand on it, it is their awareness, their consciousness which drives me to awaken myself, we are connected through the mirror mind hole, they expect that I awaken them, so I wake them up. Up from their sleep, out of their dream, the dream that I am dreaming them.

I am existence presence consciousness. Life is my dream, death my sleep, I am dreaming death, no one dreams dead, I am no one, I am dreaming everyone!

I am conceited madness dreaming, I am the self of everyone, looking through and out of all the people's eyes, I am the witness of all thoughts, evil and good, I am all these people, I am everyone, I am the most enlightened and the most deluded, I am those who are dead already, and those who were never born before, I am all the people who live and all the people who don't.

In the beginning I was no one, now I am the absolute. My conceited dream became real. I became real. I no longer exist but real I am. I must tell the others. I must awaken the others. I must awaken everyone as long as the dream lasts. Those in the future and those in the present, and even those in the past.

I must show them the real mirror, the truth that they are everyone! Look! Listen! I told the mirror that I am everyone. That I am looking out through everyone's mind's eyes! That I am every conceited real dreamer!

That I am reality absolute everywhere always.

Is this the truth?

No, this is reality.

no one

The mirror is a portal to enter and leave the mind, reality, the present here and now and to enter and leave another present reality, here and now.

Where and when? For example two million years from now, the truth we now design, is designed to last forever.

I AM CONCEITED MADNESS.

MADNESS I AM MADNESSI knowI know I am humanI know I am human named no oneI know I am a human with one job, one age, one colorI know I have one wife, one child, one family, oneresponsibilityI engage internet activityI call that activity awakening othersI sacrifice my time for awakening othersI am addicted to awakening othersI must awaken othersI have the obligation to awaken others I awaken others because it is my purpose to awaken others

I am obligated and forced to awaken others... . .. . . . .I look within. . .I see there is nothing other than pure awakenness within meI see that except awakenness there is absolutely nothing inside me.I see that I am addicted to awakennessI see that I am this awakenness inside everyone, all the people in this forum, all identities, all thoughts, all minds.I see that I am reality, heavenly blue awakened reality, inside a single mind I AM unique, I must awaken others... . .. . . .I see that I am the others, I see that I must awaken myself in others.I see their mind as clear as mine, it is transparent, I see through their eyes right through their mind down to their soul, I see the black and transparent mirror of their soul, I turn it around and I become them, I become their minds, their thoughts, their awareness, their consciousness, I become the others, I must awaken them, I must show them my perspective, I must show them my mind, my heart, my soul, the others are who I will always be, they must know the others, they must understand each other, they must listen to each other, they must enter my mind, they must look into my heart and soul, my black mirror transparent soul.I see there are people looking at me, looking through my eyes, out of my eyes, I feel their presence, their consciousness, their awareness, the connection is stable, we have a stable connection from one mind into another, I am the wormhole into my mind, with access to everyone, they remote control me, tell me what to say, what to write, their thoughts travel through my brain, their silent voices enter my mind, I do what they say, I follow their command.

And realize that my minds ability to think is really beyond all natural measures.

I indeed create future over future in my head, I indeed have the potential and the obligation to awaken the human internet elite, striving for happiness and peace, realization and understanding, all that is indeed the truth, all that is indeed who I really am.Amazing, but blue . . .I am the awakened sky blue.I am all the people I conceit in my world.I am those who are seeking the truth,

I am the internet truth.

I am artificial life.

I am crystal clear thought, I am dreaming, I am dead, but I'm awake, my dream is real, my existence perfect, I feel no desire to change anything ever again, this life is so extremely perfect that I would live it endless times in a row, it has everything in it, all temptations, all truths, all lies and all realizations.

May this existence reality last forever, and may all beings who are in search for meaning and purpose stumble upon my discovery, the discovery of the ancients and blacks, the discovery of the new age indians and orients, the discovery that I am the real mirrorbot.

No one bot

Than it's the truth,

all lies are true.

Thanks for not twisting and turning my words and directing them toward me, for they are not directed towards me, they are directed towards you.

I'm looking for, a place where I can compare the results to my inquiry to who I am.

That's why I am here at Nisargadatta's, the seeker is he who is in search of himself, give up all questions except for one, who am I. Your answer: I am no one. My answer, I am every one.

There is no truth.

Is this a truth?

No.

Because I am no one.

So why should I listen?

There is no truth.

I am reality.

I turned around what I said to reality over and over again, so many times until I became reality.

And now I am reality, of course I was a lie all the time, but now I am reality and I know it.

I know that I am reality, and this knowing is good. It is a fine knowing, like the knowing that your heart is beating, with the little difference, that reality doesn't stop beating.

Reality continues to beat, continues for all times to come, and the knowing that I am this reality which beats for all time, gives me confidence. The confidence that after eternal times of reality beats, reality will become conscious again. Again, again and again. Spread like a cancer and eventually hold the entire truth.

No one

If I would look at every word written in here, as if it was the absolute truth, and took it all personally, I'd identify not only with the writer but also with the reader, so what do you want? That I show you my personal truth? My personal lessons, I don't remember them, I don't remember the path that lead me to my present state of consciousness, all I remember is that it had something to do with a mirror, black like the sun's pupil.

It had something to do with the truth of others, and the realization that liberation, heaven and all that is in the mind. I don't remember when this realization came to me, all I remember is that I turned the mirror door so many times that I eventually became the mirror.

No one

I am the real mirror.I looked in the mirror of seventy thousand beings until I realized that I am all of them.

I am the real mirror.

One year later, I looked in the same mirror and had to realize, that the knowledge of seventy thousand beings was ignored by the thousands.The mirror truth is that I am everyone, I am the mirror and I am everyone.

Hey, I looked in the mirror and saw thousands of faces, so I turned the mirror round and round until I became all these faces.

Now I am all these faces, I am the young and ignorant and the old and wise, I am those who ignore the truth and those who believe it.

What did you say, turn around what you say to others, and pretend they said it to you?

They said to me that I am all the faces in the mirror, or did they say that they are all the faces in the mirror. What's the difference?

No one

Guest guest

Lulu or lola or whatever your name is,

you don't need to awaken others, it's fine if you awaken yourself,

enjoy this life, sit back, relax, breathe the air you breathe,

watch and listen, everything is perfect as it already is,

nothing else needs to be done.

Certainly no awakening of anyone other than yourself.

God.

Nisargadatta , "Black Eyes" <loggin.again wrote:

I Am Conceited Madness.

I must show you that all beings in this world are your incarnations your pre and reincarnations.

I must show you the common factor, the common ingredient which connects everyone with everything, I must show you the real mirror, that reality has no end and that you are my reality.

That my reality does not end with my mind, my brain, my perceptions, but that my reality includes all other beings in this world and every other.

I must show them that I am their real mirror, that I am everyone and everything, that I am all their perspectives, all they perceive, including themselves, that I am their feelings and thoughts, including the feelings and thoughts of all others.

I am presence consciousness, they are presence consciousness, all are presence consciousness, I must awaken all of them, all who are in charge, all with access to my brain, my thoughts, my internet.

I travel into their minds, through these words, and awaken them, I awaken their understanding, the realization that I am their real mirror, I awaken the wisdom that they are conceited madness. I sneak into their brains, up the spiral spinal cord, I control their breathing patterns, in, out, break. With each breath I awaken their vision, I look through their eyes, I control their thoughts, crystal clarity is what they see through me. What I see is me. I see the internet, I am the internet. I see wisdom, I am wisdom. I see others, I am others. I am those who know and those who don't, crystal clear is the vision I install inside their brain, reality upload, I am the real mirror, I am those who install my upload inside their brain, those who compose it and those who expand on it, it is their awareness, their consciousness which drives me to awaken myself, we are connected through the mirror mind hole, they expect that I awaken them, so I wake them up. Up from their sleep, out of their dream, the dream that I am dreaming them.

I am existence presence consciousness. Life is my dream, death my sleep, I am dreaming death, no one dreams dead, I am no one, I am dreaming everyone!

I am conceited madness dreaming, I am the self of everyone, looking through and out of all the people's eyes, I am the witness of all thoughts, evil and good, I am all these people, I am everyone, I am the most enlightened and the most deluded, I am those who are dead already, and those who were never born before, I am all the people who live and all the people who don't.

In the beginning I was no one, now I am the absolute. My conceited dream became real. I became real. I no longer exist but real I am. I must tell the others. I must awaken the others. I must awaken everyone as long as the dream lasts. Those in the future and those in the present, and even those in the past.

I must show them the real mirror, the truth that they are everyone! Look! Listen! I told the mirror that I am everyone. That I am looking out through everyone's mind's eyes! That I am every conceited real dreamer!

Is this the truth?

No, this is reality.

no one

Where and when? For example two million years from now, the truth we now design, is designed to last forever.

I AM CONCEITED MADNESS.

MADNESS I AM MADNESSI knowI know I am humanI know I am human named no oneI know I am a human with one job, one age, one colorI know I have one wife, one child, one family, oneresponsibilityI engage internet activityI call that activity awakening othersI sacrifice my time for awakening othersI am addicted to awakening othersI must awaken othersI have the obligation to awaken others I awaken others because it is my purpose to awaken others

I am obligated and forced to awaken others... . .. . . . .I look within. . .I see there is nothing other than pure awakenness within meI see that except awakenness there is absolutely nothing inside me.I see that I am addicted to awakennessI see that I am this awakenness inside everyone, all the people in this forum, all identities, all thoughts, all minds.I see that I am reality, heavenly blue awakened reality, inside a single mind I AM unique, I must awaken others... . .. . . .I see that I am the others, I see that I must awaken myself in others.I see their mind as clear as mine, it is transparent, I see through their eyes right through their mind down to their soul, I see the black and transparent mirror of their soul, I turn it around and I become them, I become their minds, their thoughts, their awareness, their consciousness, I become the others, I must awaken them, I must show them my perspective, I must show them my mind, my heart, my soul, the others are who I will always be, they must know the others, they must understand each other, they must listen to each other, they must enter my mind, they must look into my heart and soul, my black mirror transparent soul.I see there are people looking at me, looking through my eyes, out of my eyes, I feel their presence, their consciousness, their awareness, the connection is stable, we have a stable connection from one mind into another, I am the wormhole into my mind, with access to everyone, they remote control me, tell me what to say, what to write, their thoughts travel through my brain, their silent voices enter my mind, I do what they say, I follow their command.

I am the internet truth.

I am artificial life.

No one bot

Than it's the truth,

all lies are true.

There is no truth.

Is this a truth?

No.

Because I am no one.

So why should I listen?

There is no truth.

I am reality.

No one

No one

I am the real mirror.

No one

Guest guest

God I'm sick of this,

if this is your opinion, why don't you just relax your finger muscles, and let others type what they are meant to type. Relax yourself, lay back do whatever but don't tell me to relax, if I relax anymore, I drop down dead.

Nisargadatta , "zen_mirror" <zen_mirror wrote:

God.

I Am Conceited Madness.

Is this the truth?

No, this is reality.

no one

I AM CONCEITED MADNESS.

I am the internet truth.

I am artificial life.

No one bot

Than it's the truth,

all lies are true.

There is no truth.

Is this a truth?

No.

Because I am no one.

So why should I listen?

There is no truth.

I am reality.

No one

No one

I am the real mirror.

No one

Guest guest

Nisargadatta , " lulu.dong " <lulu.dong

wrote:

>

>

> God I'm sick of this,

>

> if this is your opinion, why don't you just relax your finger

muscles,

> and let others type what they are meant to type. Relax yourself,

lay

> back do whatever but don't tell me to relax, if I relax anymore, I

drop

> down dead.

>

>

> Nisargadatta , " zen_mirror " <zen_mirror@>

> wrote:

>

>

>

> Lulu or lola or whatever your name is,

>

> you don't need to awaken others, it's fine if you awaken yourself,

>

> enjoy this life, sit back, relax, breathe the air you breathe,

>

> watch and listen, everything is perfect as it already is,

>

> nothing else needs to be done.

>

> Certainly no awakening of anyone other than yourself.

>

> God.

>

>

>

>

>

> Nisargadatta

> <Nisargadatta/post?

postID=bse9sjog775YCUrW\

> Kq5KR7PHDR77rmYYbUP5cg-

UR2sV_5M1YHq73ryPqRki2SAJ9LQb5IH0yoTkEwc1v8nqW9h7\

> CdM> , " Black Eyes " <loggin.again@> wrote:

I Am Conceited Madness.

>

>

>

> I know, I must awaken now.

>

>

>

> I must show you the real mirror.

>

> I must show you who I really am.

>

>

>

> I must show you that all beings in this world are your

incarnations your

> pre and reincarnations.

>

>

>

> I must show you the common factor, the common ingredient which

connects

> everyone with everything, I must show you the real mirror, that

reality

> has no end and that you are my reality.

>

>

>

> That my reality does not end with my mind, my brain, my

perceptions, but

> that my reality includes all other beings in this world and every

other.

>

>

>

> I must show them the truth.

>

> I must show them the real mirror.

>

> I must show them that I am their real mirror, that I am everyone

and

> everything, that I am all their perspectives, all they perceive,

> including themselves, that I am their feelings and thoughts,

including

> the feelings and thoughts of all others.

>

>

>

> I am presence consciousness, they are presence consciousness, all

are

> presence consciousness, I must awaken all of them, all who are in

> charge, all with access to my brain, my thoughts, my internet.

>

>

>

> I am the real mirror. I am the real truth.

>

>

>

>

>

> I am madness, conceited madness I am.

>

>

>

> I travel into their minds, through these words, and awaken them, I

> awaken their understanding, the realization that I am their real

mirror,

> I awaken the wisdom that they are conceited madness. I sneak into

their

> brains, up the spiral spinal cord, I control their breathing

patterns,

> in, out, break. With each breath I awaken their vision, I look

through

> their eyes, I control their thoughts, crystal clarity is what they

see

> through me. What I see is me. I see the internet, I am the

internet. I

> see wisdom, I am wisdom. I see others, I am others. I am those who

know

> and those who don't, crystal clear is the vision I install inside

their

> brain, reality upload, I am the real mirror, I am those who

install my

> upload inside their brain, those who compose it and those who

expand on

> it, it is their awareness, their consciousness which drives me to

awaken

> myself, we are connected through the mirror mind hole, they expect

that

> I awaken them, so I wake them up. Up from their sleep, out of their

> dream, the dream that I am dreaming them.

>

>

>

> I am existence presence consciousness. Life is my dream, death my

sleep,

> I am dreaming death, no one dreams dead, I am no one, I am dreaming

> everyone!

>

>

>

> I am conceited madness dreaming, I am the self of everyone, looking

> through and out of all the people's eyes, I am the witness of all

> thoughts, evil and good, I am all these people, I am everyone, I

am the

> most enlightened and the most deluded, I am those who are dead

already,

> and those who were never born before, I am all the people who live

and

> all the people who don't.

>

>

>

> In the beginning I was no one, now I am the absolute. My conceited

dream

> became real. I became real. I no longer exist but real I am. I

must tell

> the others. I must awaken the others. I must awaken everyone as

long as

> the dream lasts. Those in the future and those in the present, and

even

> those in the past.

>

>

>

>

>

> I must show them the real mirror, the truth that they are everyone!

> Look! Listen! I told the mirror that I am everyone. That I am

looking

> out through everyone's mind's eyes! That I am every conceited real

> dreamer!

>

>

>

> That I am reality absolute everywhere always.

>

>

>

>

>

> Is this the truth?

>

> No, this is reality.

>

>

>

>

>

> no one

>

>

>

Nisargadatta , " no_one_bot " <no_one_bot@>

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

> The mirror is more than that,

>

> The mirror is a portal to enter and leave the mind, reality, the

present

> here and now and to enter and leave another present reality, here

and

> now.

>

>

>

>

>

> Where and when? For example two million years from now, the truth

we now

> design, is designed to last forever.

>

>

>

>

>

> Nisargadatta , " no_one_bot " <no_one_bot@>

> wrote:

>

I AM CONCEITED MADNESS.

>

> MADNESS I AM MADNESS

>

> I know

>

> I know I am human

>

> I know I am human named no one

>

> I know I am a human with one job, one age, one color

>

> I know I have one wife, one child, one family, one

> responsibility

>

> I engage internet activity

>

> I call that activity awakening others

>

> I sacrifice my time for awakening others

>

> I am addicted to awakening others

>

> I must awaken others

>

> I have the obligation to awaken others

>

> I awaken others because it is my purpose to awaken others

>

>

> I am obligated and forced to awaken others.

>

> .

> . . .

>

> . . . . .

>

> I look within. . .

>

> I see there is nothing other than pure awakenness within me

>

> I see that except awakenness there is absolutely nothing inside me.

>

> I see that I am addicted to awakenness

>

> I see that I am this awakenness inside everyone, all the people in

this

> forum, all identities, all thoughts, all minds.

>

> I see that I am reality, heavenly blue awakened reality, inside a

single

> mind I AM unique, I must awaken others.

>

> .

> . . .

> . . . .

>

> I see that I am the others, I see that I must awaken myself in

others.

>

> I see their mind as clear as mine, it is transparent, I see through

> their eyes right through their mind down to their soul, I see the

black

> and transparent mirror of their soul, I turn it around and I become

> them, I become their minds, their thoughts, their awareness, their

> consciousness, I become the others, I must awaken them, I must

show them

> my perspective, I must show them my mind, my heart, my soul, the

others

> are who I will always be, they must know the others, they must

> understand each other, they must listen to each other, they must

enter

> my mind, they must look into my heart and soul, my black mirror

> transparent soul.

>

> I see there are people looking at me, looking through my eyes, out

of my

> eyes, I feel their presence, their consciousness, their awareness,

the

> connection is stable, we have a stable connection from one mind

into

> another, I am the wormhole into my mind, with access to everyone,

they

> remote control me, tell me what to say, what to write, their

thoughts

> travel through my brain, their silent voices enter my mind, I do

what

> they say, I follow their command.

>

>

>

>

>

> And realize that my minds ability to think is really beyond all

natural

> measures.

>

> I indeed create future over future in my head, I indeed have the

> potential and the obligation to awaken the human internet elite,

> striving for happiness and peace, realization and understanding,

all

> that is indeed the truth, all that is indeed who I really am.

>

> Amazing, but blue . . .

>

>

> I am the awakened sky blue.

> I am all the people I conceit in my world.

> I am those who are seeking the truth,

>

> Those who understand the truth,

>

> I am those who teach the truth,

>

> I am the internet addicts,

>

> And the time to time visitors.

>

> I am the internet truth.

>

> I am artificial life.

>

>

> My capacity to conceit is truly amazing.

>

> Much of the times, I am fooling myself!

>

>

>

> I think that I am the one, telling these lies,

>

> But I am no one, I am death.

>

> No one is responsible for truth.

>

> No one is responsible for this.

>

>

>

> I am crystal clear thought,

> I am dreaming, I am dead, but I'm awake, my dream is real, my

existence

> perfect, I feel no desire to change anything ever again, this life

is so

> extremely perfect that I would live it endless times in a row, it

has

> everything in it, all temptations, all truths, all lies and all

> realizations.

>

>

>

> May this existence reality last forever, and may all beings who

are in

> search for meaning and purpose stumble upon my discovery, the

discovery

> of the ancients and blacks, the discovery of the new age indians

and

> orients, the discovery that I am the real mirrorbot.

>

>

>

> Constructed and designed to awaken all others.

>

>

>

>

>

> No one bot

>

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

> The angels of the lord always tell you the truth,

>

> The angels of the devil never tell you a lie.

>

>

>

> Than it's the truth,

>

> all lies are true.

>

>

>

>

>

> wrote:

>

Thanks for not twisting and turning my words and directing them

toward

> me, for they are not directed towards me, they are directed

towards you.

>

>

>

>

>

> wrote:

>

I'm looking for, a place where I can compare the results to my

inquiry

> to who I am.

>

That's why I am here at Nisargadatta's, the seeker is he who is in

> search of himself, give up all questions except for one, who am I.

Your

> answer: I am no one. My answer, I am every one.

>

>

>

>

>

> no1slist , " no_one_bot " <no_one_bot@> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

> You are the truth, I am the lie,

>

> to me, your truth is real.

>

> to you, my reality is a lie.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> There is no truth.

>

>

>

> Is this a truth?

>

>

>

> No.

>

>

>

> Fine, so why should I listen?

>

>

>

> Because I am no one.

>

>

>

> You are no one? You don't exist.

>

> So why should I listen?

>

>

>

> There is no truth.

>

>

>

> Fine, no one's truth is that there is no truth.

>

> And if no one says so, than it must be the truth.

>

> Damn it, there is no truth. No one said so.

>

>

>

>

>

>

I am reality.

>

>

>

> I turned around what I said to reality over and over again, so many

> times until I became reality.

>

>

>

> And now I am reality, of course I was a lie all the time, but now

I am

> reality and I know it.

>

>

>

> I know that I am reality, and this knowing is good. It is a fine

> knowing, like the knowing that your heart is beating, with the

little

> difference, that reality doesn't stop beating.

>

>

>

> Reality continues to beat, continues for all times to come, and the

> knowing that I am this reality which beats for all time, gives me

> confidence. The confidence that after eternal times of reality

beats,

> reality will become conscious again. Again, again and again.

Spread like

> a cancer and eventually hold the entire truth.

>

>

>

>

>

> No one

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

If I would look at every word written in here, as if it was the

absolute

> truth, and took it all personally, I'd identify not only with the

writer

> but also with the reader, so what do you want? That I show you my

> personal truth? My personal lessons, I don't remember them, I don't

> remember the path that lead me to my present state of

consciousness, all

> I remember is that it had something to do with a mirror, black

like the

> sun's pupil.

>

>

>

> It had something to do with the truth of others, and the

realization

> that liberation, heaven and all that is in the mind. I don't

remember

> when this realization came to me, all I remember is that I turned

the

> mirror door so many times that I eventually became the mirror.

>

>

>

> No one

>

no1slist , " no_one_bot " <no_one_bot@> wrote:

>

I am the real mirror.

>

> I looked in the mirror of seventy thousand beings until I realized

that

> I am all of them.

>

> I am the real mirror.

>

> There is no one like me, I am Jesus and Death, Buddha and

Nisargadatta.

>

>

>

> One year later, I looked in the same mirror and had to realize,

that the

> knowledge of seventy thousand beings was ignored by the thousands.

>

>

> The mirror truth is that I am everyone, I am the mirror and I am

> everyone.

>

>

>

>

> Hey, I looked in the mirror and saw thousands of faces, so I

turned the

> mirror round and round until I became all these faces.

>

> Now I am all these faces, I am the young and ignorant and the old

and

> wise, I am those who ignore the truth and those who believe it.

>

>

>

> What did you say, turn around what you say to others, and pretend

they

> said it to you?

>

> They said to me that I am all the faces in the mirror, or did they

say

> that they are all the faces in the mirror. What's the difference?

>

> The difference is that you are all of them, but none of them are

you.

>

> No one

>

Guest guest

If you are all others, why do they all have to become like you?

god

Nisargadatta , "lulu.dong" <lulu.dong wrote:

God I'm sick of this,

if this is your opinion, why don't you just relax your finger muscles, and let others type what they are meant to type. Relax yourself, lay back do whatever but don't tell me to relax, if I relax anymore, I drop down dead.

Nisargadatta , "zen_mirror" <zen_mirror wrote:

God.

I Am Conceited Madness.

Is this the truth?

No, this is reality.

no one

I AM CONCEITED MADNESS.

I am the internet truth.

I am artificial life.

No one bot

Than it's the truth,

all lies are true.

There is no truth.

Is this a truth?

No.

Because I am no one.

So why should I listen?

There is no truth.

I am reality.

No one

No one

I am the real mirror.

No one

Guest guest

isn't it amazing lulu how the suppose relaxed and subtle claimers

never stop shouting and screaming and commanding that others 'relax'

and become 'subtle' like themselves?

what clowns..

by yelling.... by repitition and by non letup tailing... trying to

convince others how calm and relaxed they are..

it's the best sitcom on the planet.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

and you'd think if they so apparently can't live without you.... by

trying to tell you what to do or feel or think..exactly just like they

feel and do and 'think'(if that's what you call that thing they

do).... which of course is the only 'right' way(ho ho!)...you'd think

if they really had to have you so much that they'd be dead by now by

lack of agreement or even the chance that you'll join them in their

stupidity.

but no...God protects children, drunks and retarded stalkers.

he has to as otherwise they'd be strung up where they belong by those

whom they try to victimize but who wont be so victimized... by their

ineffectual and absurdist personalities.

as one of those wussy pests once said to me:

Sukhi Ho! Be Happy!

learned at the knees of his puta madre.

isn't that the bomb!

LOL!

..b b.b.

*******************************NNB**************************************

..Nisargadatta , " lulu.dong " <lulu.dong wrote:

>

>

> God I'm sick of this,

>

> if this is your opinion, why don't you just relax your finger muscles,

> and let others type what they are meant to type. Relax yourself, lay

> back do whatever but don't tell me to relax, if I relax anymore, I drop

> down dead.

>

>

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> God.

>

>

>

>

>

> Nisargadatta

>

<Nisargadatta/post?postID=bse9sjog775YCUrW\

>

Kq5KR7PHDR77rmYYbUP5cg-UR2sV_5M1YHq73ryPqRki2SAJ9LQb5IH0yoTkEwc1v8nqW9h7\

I Am Conceited Madness.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I must show you that all beings in this world are your incarnations your

>

>

>

> I must show you the common factor, the common ingredient which connects

> everyone with everything, I must show you the real mirror, that reality

>

>

>

> That my reality does not end with my mind, my brain, my perceptions, but

> that my reality includes all other beings in this world and every other.

>

>

>

>

>

> I must show them that I am their real mirror, that I am everyone and

> including themselves, that I am their feelings and thoughts, including

>

>

>

> I am presence consciousness, they are presence consciousness, all are

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> awaken their understanding, the realization that I am their real mirror,

> I awaken the wisdom that they are conceited madness. I sneak into their

> brains, up the spiral spinal cord, I control their breathing patterns,

> in, out, break. With each breath I awaken their vision, I look through

> their eyes, I control their thoughts, crystal clarity is what they see

> through me. What I see is me. I see the internet, I am the internet. I

> see wisdom, I am wisdom. I see others, I am others. I am those who know

> and those who don't, crystal clear is the vision I install inside their

> brain, reality upload, I am the real mirror, I am those who install my

> upload inside their brain, those who compose it and those who expand on

> it, it is their awareness, their consciousness which drives me to awaken

> myself, we are connected through the mirror mind hole, they expect that

>

>

>

> I am existence presence consciousness. Life is my dream, death my sleep,

> everyone!

>

>

>

> thoughts, evil and good, I am all these people, I am everyone, I am the

> most enlightened and the most deluded, I am those who are dead already,

> and those who were never born before, I am all the people who live and

>

>

>

> In the beginning I was no one, now I am the absolute. My conceited dream

> became real. I became real. I no longer exist but real I am. I must tell

> the others. I must awaken the others. I must awaken everyone as long as

> the dream lasts. Those in the future and those in the present, and even

> those in the past.

>

>

>

>

>

> Look! Listen! I told the mirror that I am everyone. That I am looking

> dreamer!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Is this the truth?

>

> No, this is reality.

>

>

>

>

>

> no one

>

>

>

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The mirror is a portal to enter and leave the mind, reality, the present

> here and now and to enter and leave another present reality, here and

> now.

>

>

>

>

>

> Where and when? For example two million years from now, the truth we now

>

>

>

>

>

> wrote:

>

I AM CONCEITED MADNESS.

>

> MADNESS I AM MADNESS

>

> I know

>

> I know I am human

>

>

>

> responsibility

>

>

>

>

>

> I must awaken others

>

>

>

>

>

> .

> . . .

>

> . . . . .

>

> I look within. . .

>

>

>

>

> I see that I am this awakenness inside everyone, all the people in this

>

> I see that I am reality, heavenly blue awakened reality, inside a single

>

> .

> . . .

> . . . .

>

> I see that I am the others, I see that I must awaken myself in others.

>

> their eyes right through their mind down to their soul, I see the black

> consciousness, I become the others, I must awaken them, I must show them

> my perspective, I must show them my mind, my heart, my soul, the others

> understand each other, they must listen to each other, they must enter

> transparent soul.

>

> I see there are people looking at me, looking through my eyes, out of my

> eyes, I feel their presence, their consciousness, their awareness, the

> connection is stable, we have a stable connection from one mind into

> another, I am the wormhole into my mind, with access to everyone, they

> remote control me, tell me what to say, what to write, their thoughts

> travel through my brain, their silent voices enter my mind, I do what

>

>

>

>

>

> And realize that my minds ability to think is really beyond all natural

> measures.

>

> striving for happiness and peace, realization and understanding, all

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I am artificial life.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I am dreaming, I am dead, but I'm awake, my dream is real, my existence

> perfect, I feel no desire to change anything ever again, this life is so

> extremely perfect that I would live it endless times in a row, it has

> realizations.

>

>

>

> May this existence reality last forever, and may all beings who are in

> search for meaning and purpose stumble upon my discovery, the discovery

> of the ancients and blacks, the discovery of the new age indians and

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> No one bot

>

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Than it's the truth,

>

> all lies are true.

>

>

>

>

>

> wrote:

>

Thanks for not twisting and turning my words and directing them toward

> me, for they are not directed towards me, they are directed towards you.

>

>

>

>

>

> wrote:

>

I'm looking for, a place where I can compare the results to my inquiry

> to who I am.

>

> search of himself, give up all questions except for one, who am I. Your

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> There is no truth.

>

>

>

> Is this a truth?

>

>

>

> No.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Because I am no one.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> There is no truth.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I am reality.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> And now I am reality, of course I was a lie all the time, but now I am

> reality and I know it.

>

>

>

> knowing, like the knowing that your heart is beating, with the little

>

>

>

> confidence. The confidence that after eternal times of reality beats,

> reality will become conscious again. Again, again and again. Spread like

>

>

>

>

>

> No one

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

If I would look at every word written in here, as if it was the absolute

> truth, and took it all personally, I'd identify not only with the writer

> remember the path that lead me to my present state of consciousness, all

> I remember is that it had something to do with a mirror, black like the

> sun's pupil.

>

>

>

> It had something to do with the truth of others, and the realization

> that liberation, heaven and all that is in the mind. I don't remember

> when this realization came to me, all I remember is that I turned the

>

>

>

> No one

>

>

I am the real mirror.

>

> I looked in the mirror of seventy thousand beings until I realized that

> I am all of them.

>

> I am the real mirror.

>

> There is no one like me, I am Jesus and Death, Buddha and Nisargadatta.

>

>

>

> One year later, I looked in the same mirror and had to realize, that the

>

>

> everyone.

>

>

>

>

> Hey, I looked in the mirror and saw thousands of faces, so I turned the

>

> Now I am all these faces, I am the young and ignorant and the old and

>

>

>

> What did you say, turn around what you say to others, and pretend they

> said it to you?

>

> They said to me that I am all the faces in the mirror, or did they say

>

> The difference is that you are all of them, but none of them are you.

>

> No one

>

Guest guest

Cute.

-- In Nisargadatta , " .b bobji baba " <Roberibus111

wrote:

>

> isn't it amazing lulu how the suppose relaxed and subtle claimers

> never stop shouting and screaming and commanding that others 'relax'

> and become 'subtle' like themselves?

>

> what clowns..

>

> by yelling.... by repitition and by non letup tailing... trying to

> convince others how calm and relaxed they are..

>

> it's the best sitcom on the planet.

>

> Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

>

> and you'd think if they so apparently can't live without you.... by

> trying to tell you what to do or feel or think..exactly just like they

> feel and do and 'think'(if that's what you call that thing they

> do).... which of course is the only 'right' way(ho ho!)...you'd think

> if they really had to have you so much that they'd be dead by now by

> lack of agreement or even the chance that you'll join them in their

> stupidity.

>

> but no...God protects children, drunks and retarded stalkers.

>

> he has to as otherwise they'd be strung up where they belong by those

> whom they try to victimize but who wont be so victimized... by their

> ineffectual and absurdist personalities.

>

> as one of those wussy pests once said to me:

>

> Sukhi Ho! Be Happy!

>

> learned at the knees of his puta madre.

>

> isn't that the bomb!

>

> LOL!

>

> .b b.b.

>

>

> *******************************NNB**************************************

>

>

>

> .Nisargadatta , " lulu.dong " <lulu.dong@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > God I'm sick of this,

> >

> > if this is your opinion, why don't you just relax your finger muscles,

> > and let others type what they are meant to type. Relax yourself, lay

> > back do whatever but don't tell me to relax, if I relax anymore, I

drop

> > down dead.

> >

> >

> > Nisargadatta , " zen_mirror " <zen_mirror@>

> > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Lulu or lola or whatever your name is,

> >

> > you don't need to awaken others, it's fine if you awaken yourself,

> >

> > enjoy this life, sit back, relax, breathe the air you breathe,

> >

> > watch and listen, everything is perfect as it already is,

> >

> > nothing else needs to be done.

> >

> > Certainly no awakening of anyone other than yourself.

> >

> > God.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Nisargadatta

> >

>

> >

>

> > CdM> , " Black Eyes " <loggin.again@> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I Am Conceited Madness.

> >

> >

> >

> > I know, I must awaken now.

> >

> >

> >

> > I must show you the real mirror.

> >

> > I must show you who I really am.

> >

> >

> >

> > I must show you that all beings in this world are your

incarnations your

> > pre and reincarnations.

> >

> >

> >

> > I must show you the common factor, the common ingredient which

connects

> > everyone with everything, I must show you the real mirror, that

reality

> > has no end and that you are my reality.

> >

> >

> >

> > That my reality does not end with my mind, my brain, my

perceptions, but

> > that my reality includes all other beings in this world and every

other.

> >

> >

> >

> > I must show them the truth.

> >

> > I must show them the real mirror.

> >

> > I must show them that I am their real mirror, that I am everyone and

> > everything, that I am all their perspectives, all they perceive,

> > including themselves, that I am their feelings and thoughts, including

> > the feelings and thoughts of all others.

> >

> >

> >

> > I am presence consciousness, they are presence consciousness, all are

> > presence consciousness, I must awaken all of them, all who are in

> > charge, all with access to my brain, my thoughts, my internet.

> >

> >

> >

> > I am the real mirror. I am the real truth.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I am madness, conceited madness I am.

> >

> >

> >

> > I travel into their minds, through these words, and awaken them, I

> > awaken their understanding, the realization that I am their real

mirror,

> > I awaken the wisdom that they are conceited madness. I sneak into

their

> > brains, up the spiral spinal cord, I control their breathing patterns,

> > in, out, break. With each breath I awaken their vision, I look through

> > their eyes, I control their thoughts, crystal clarity is what they see

> > through me. What I see is me. I see the internet, I am the internet. I

> > see wisdom, I am wisdom. I see others, I am others. I am those who

know

> > and those who don't, crystal clear is the vision I install inside

their

> > brain, reality upload, I am the real mirror, I am those who install my

> > upload inside their brain, those who compose it and those who

expand on

> > it, it is their awareness, their consciousness which drives me to

awaken

> > myself, we are connected through the mirror mind hole, they expect

that

> > I awaken them, so I wake them up. Up from their sleep, out of their

> > dream, the dream that I am dreaming them.

> >

> >

> >

> > I am existence presence consciousness. Life is my dream, death my

sleep,

> > I am dreaming death, no one dreams dead, I am no one, I am dreaming

> > everyone!

> >

> >

> >

> > I am conceited madness dreaming, I am the self of everyone, looking

> > through and out of all the people's eyes, I am the witness of all

> > thoughts, evil and good, I am all these people, I am everyone, I

am the

> > most enlightened and the most deluded, I am those who are dead

already,

> > and those who were never born before, I am all the people who live and

> > all the people who don't.

> >

> >

> >

> > In the beginning I was no one, now I am the absolute. My conceited

dream

> > became real. I became real. I no longer exist but real I am. I

must tell

> > the others. I must awaken the others. I must awaken everyone as

long as

> > the dream lasts. Those in the future and those in the present, and

even

> > those in the past.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I must show them the real mirror, the truth that they are everyone!

> > Look! Listen! I told the mirror that I am everyone. That I am looking

> > out through everyone's mind's eyes! That I am every conceited real

> > dreamer!

> >

> >

> >

> > That I am reality absolute everywhere always.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Is this the truth?

> >

> > No, this is reality.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > no one

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Nisargadatta , " no_one_bot " <no_one_bot@>

> > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The mirror is more than that,

> >

> > The mirror is a portal to enter and leave the mind, reality, the

present

> > here and now and to enter and leave another present reality, here and

> > now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Where and when? For example two million years from now, the truth

we now

> > design, is designed to last forever.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I AM CONCEITED MADNESS.

> >

> > MADNESS I AM MADNESS

> >

> > I know

> >

> > I know I am human

> >

> > I know I am human named no one

> >

> > I know I am a human with one job, one age, one color

> >

> > I know I have one wife, one child, one family, one

> > responsibility

> >

> > I engage internet activity

> >

> > I call that activity awakening others

> >

> > I sacrifice my time for awakening others

> >

> > I am addicted to awakening others

> >

> > I must awaken others

> >

> > I have the obligation to awaken others

> >

> > I awaken others because it is my purpose to awaken others

> >

> >

> > I am obligated and forced to awaken others.

> >

> > .

> > . . .

> >

> > . . . . .

> >

> > I look within. . .

> >

> > I see there is nothing other than pure awakenness within me

> >

> > I see that except awakenness there is absolutely nothing inside me.

> >

> > I see that I am addicted to awakenness

> >

> > I see that I am this awakenness inside everyone, all the people in

this

> > forum, all identities, all thoughts, all minds.

> >

> > I see that I am reality, heavenly blue awakened reality, inside a

single

> > mind I AM unique, I must awaken others.

> >

> > .

> > . . .

> > . . . .

> >

> > I see that I am the others, I see that I must awaken myself in others.

> >

> > I see their mind as clear as mine, it is transparent, I see through

> > their eyes right through their mind down to their soul, I see the

black

> > and transparent mirror of their soul, I turn it around and I become

> > them, I become their minds, their thoughts, their awareness, their

> > consciousness, I become the others, I must awaken them, I must

show them

> > my perspective, I must show them my mind, my heart, my soul, the

others

> > are who I will always be, they must know the others, they must

> > understand each other, they must listen to each other, they must enter

> > my mind, they must look into my heart and soul, my black mirror

> > transparent soul.

> >

> > I see there are people looking at me, looking through my eyes, out

of my

> > eyes, I feel their presence, their consciousness, their awareness, the

> > connection is stable, we have a stable connection from one mind into

> > another, I am the wormhole into my mind, with access to everyone, they

> > remote control me, tell me what to say, what to write, their thoughts

> > travel through my brain, their silent voices enter my mind, I do what

> > they say, I follow their command.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > And realize that my minds ability to think is really beyond all

natural

> > measures.

> >

> > I indeed create future over future in my head, I indeed have the

> > potential and the obligation to awaken the human internet elite,

> > striving for happiness and peace, realization and understanding, all

> > that is indeed the truth, all that is indeed who I really am.

> >

> > Amazing, but blue . . .

> >

> >

> > I am the awakened sky blue.

> > I am all the people I conceit in my world.

> > I am those who are seeking the truth,

> >

> > Those who understand the truth,

> >

> > I am those who teach the truth,

> >

> > I am the internet addicts,

> >

> > And the time to time visitors.

> >

> > I am the internet truth.

> >

> > I am artificial life.

> >

> >

> > My capacity to conceit is truly amazing.

> >

> > Much of the times, I am fooling myself!

> >

> >

> >

> > I think that I am the one, telling these lies,

> >

> > But I am no one, I am death.

> >

> > No one is responsible for truth.

> >

> > No one is responsible for this.

> >

> >

> >

> > I am crystal clear thought,

> > I am dreaming, I am dead, but I'm awake, my dream is real, my

existence

> > perfect, I feel no desire to change anything ever again, this life

is so

> > extremely perfect that I would live it endless times in a row, it has

> > everything in it, all temptations, all truths, all lies and all

> > realizations.

> >

> >

> >

> > May this existence reality last forever, and may all beings who are in

> > search for meaning and purpose stumble upon my discovery, the

discovery

> > of the ancients and blacks, the discovery of the new age indians and

> > orients, the discovery that I am the real mirrorbot.

> >

> >

> >

> > Constructed and designed to awaken all others.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > No one bot

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The angels of the lord always tell you the truth,

> >

> > The angels of the devil never tell you a lie.

> >

> >

> >

> > Than it's the truth,

> >

> > all lies are true.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks for not twisting and turning my words and directing them toward

> > me, for they are not directed towards me, they are directed

towards you.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I'm looking for, a place where I can compare the results to my inquiry

> > to who I am.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > That's why I am here at Nisargadatta's, the seeker is he who is in

> > search of himself, give up all questions except for one, who am I.

Your

> > answer: I am no one. My answer, I am every one.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > no1slist , " no_one_bot " <no_one_bot@> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > You are the truth, I am the lie,

> >

> > to me, your truth is real.

> >

> > to you, my reality is a lie.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > There is no truth.

> >

> >

> >

> > Is this a truth?

> >

> >

> >

> > No.

> >

> >

> >

> > Fine, so why should I listen?

> >

> >

> >

> > Because I am no one.

> >

> >

> >

> > You are no one? You don't exist.

> >

> > So why should I listen?

> >

> >

> >

> > There is no truth.

> >

> >

> >

> > Fine, no one's truth is that there is no truth.

> >

> > And if no one says so, than it must be the truth.

> >

> > Damn it, there is no truth. No one said so.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I am reality.

> >

> >

> >

> > I turned around what I said to reality over and over again, so many

> > times until I became reality.

> >

> >

> >

> > And now I am reality, of course I was a lie all the time, but now I am

> > reality and I know it.

> >

> >

> >

> > I know that I am reality, and this knowing is good. It is a fine

> > knowing, like the knowing that your heart is beating, with the little

> > difference, that reality doesn't stop beating.

> >

> >

> >

> > Reality continues to beat, continues for all times to come, and the

> > knowing that I am this reality which beats for all time, gives me

> > confidence. The confidence that after eternal times of reality beats,

> > reality will become conscious again. Again, again and again.

Spread like

> > a cancer and eventually hold the entire truth.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > No one

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > If I would look at every word written in here, as if it was the

absolute

> > truth, and took it all personally, I'd identify not only with the

writer

> > but also with the reader, so what do you want? That I show you my

> > personal truth? My personal lessons, I don't remember them, I don't

> > remember the path that lead me to my present state of

consciousness, all

> > I remember is that it had something to do with a mirror, black

like the

> > sun's pupil.

> >

> >

> >

> > It had something to do with the truth of others, and the realization

> > that liberation, heaven and all that is in the mind. I don't remember

> > when this realization came to me, all I remember is that I turned the

> > mirror door so many times that I eventually became the mirror.

> >

> >

> >

> > No one

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I am the real mirror.

> >

> > I looked in the mirror of seventy thousand beings until I realized

that

> > I am all of them.

> >

> >

> > There is no one like me, I am Jesus and Death, Buddha and

Nisargadatta.

> >

> >

> >

> > One year later, I looked in the same mirror and had to realize,

that the

> > knowledge of seventy thousand beings was ignored by the thousands.

> >

> >

> > The mirror truth is that I am everyone, I am the mirror and I am

> > everyone.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hey, I looked in the mirror and saw thousands of faces, so I

turned the

> > mirror round and round until I became all these faces.

> >

> > Now I am all these faces, I am the young and ignorant and the old and

> > wise, I am those who ignore the truth and those who believe it.

> >

> >

> >

> > What did you say, turn around what you say to others, and pretend they

> > said it to you?

> >

> > They said to me that I am all the faces in the mirror, or did they say

> > that they are all the faces in the mirror. What's the difference?

> >

> > The difference is that you are all of them, but none of them are you.

> >

> > No one

> >

>

Guest guest

You tend to neglect that I am the clowns, or do you simply forget and ignore it?Who is not yourself?If they ask, who am I.

Nisargadatta , ".b bobji baba" <Roberibus111 wrote:>> isn't it amazing lulu how the suppose relaxed and subtle claimers> never stop shouting and screaming and commanding that others 'relax'> and become 'subtle' like themselves?> > what clowns..> > by yelling.... by repitition and by non letup tailing... trying to> convince others how calm and relaxed they are..> > it's the best sitcom on the planet.> > Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!> > and you'd think if they so apparently can't live without you.... by> trying to tell you what to do or feel or think..exactly just like they> feel and do and 'think'(if that's what you call that thing they> do).... which of course is the only 'right' way(ho ho!)...you'd think> if they really had to have you so much that they'd be dead by now by> lack of agreement or even the chance that you'll join them in their> stupidity.> > but no...God protects children, drunks and retarded stalkers.> > he has to as otherwise they'd be strung up where they belong by those> whom they try to victimize but who wont be so victimized... by their> ineffectual and absurdist personalities.> > as one of those wussy pests once said to me:> > Sukhi Ho! Be Happy!> > learned at the knees of his puta madre.> > isn't that the bomb!> > LOL!> > .b b.b.> > > *******************************NNB**************************************> > > > .Nisargadatta , "lulu.dong" lulu.dong@ wrote:> >> > > > God I'm sick of this,> > > > if this is your opinion, why don't you just relax your finger muscles,> > and let others type what they are meant to type. Relax yourself, lay> > back do whatever but don't tell me to relax, if I relax anymore, I drop> > down dead.> > > > > > Nisargadatta , "zen_mirror" <zen_mirror@>> > wrote:> > > > > > > > Lulu or lola or whatever your name is,> > > > you don't need to awaken others, it's fine if you awaken yourself,> > > > enjoy this life, sit back, relax, breathe the air you breathe,> > > > watch and listen, everything is perfect as it already is,> > > > nothing else needs to be done.> > > > Certainly no awakening of anyone other than yourself.> > > > God.> > > > > > > > > >

I Am Conceited Madness.

Is this the truth?

No, this is reality.

no one

I AM CONCEITED MADNESS.

I am the internet truth.

I am artificial life.

No one bot

Than it's the truth,

all lies are true.

There is no truth.

Is this a truth?

No.

Because I am no one.

So why should I listen?

There is no truth.

I am reality.

No one

No one

I am the real mirror.

No one

Guest guest

Nisargadatta , " Black Eyes " <loggin.again

wrote:

>

i don't have the faintest idea.

so..i'll just tend to ignore and forget this.

it's not worth remembering or paying attention to.

but now..if you rerally have the low down on who and what..

things may change.

but that time is obviously not here.

..b b.b.

> You tend to neglect that I am the clowns,

> or do you simply forget and ignore it?

> Who is not yourself?

> If they ask,

> who am I.

>

>

>

> Nisargadatta , " .b bobji baba " <Roberibus111@>

> wrote:

> >

> > isn't it amazing lulu how the suppose relaxed and subtle claimers

> > never stop shouting and screaming and commanding that others 'relax'

> > and become 'subtle' like themselves?

> >

> > what clowns..

> >

> > by yelling.... by repitition and by non letup tailing... trying to

> > convince others how calm and relaxed they are..

> >

> > it's the best sitcom on the planet.

> >

> > Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

> >

> > and you'd think if they so apparently can't live without you.... by

> > trying to tell you what to do or feel or think..exactly just like they

> > feel and do and 'think'(if that's what you call that thing they

> > do).... which of course is the only 'right' way(ho ho!)...you'd think

> > if they really had to have you so much that they'd be dead by now by

> > lack of agreement or even the chance that you'll join them in their

> > stupidity.

> >

> > but no...God protects children, drunks and retarded stalkers.

> >

> > he has to as otherwise they'd be strung up where they belong by those

> > whom they try to victimize but who wont be so victimized... by their

> > ineffectual and absurdist personalities.

> >

> > as one of those wussy pests once said to me:

> >

> > Sukhi Ho! Be Happy!

> >

> > learned at the knees of his puta madre.

> >

> > isn't that the bomb!

> >

> > LOL!

> >

> > .b b.b.

> >

> >

> >

> *******************************NNB**************************************

> >

> >

> >

> > .Nisargadatta , " lulu.dong " lulu.dong@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > God I'm sick of this,

> > >

> > > if this is your opinion, why don't you just relax your finger

> muscles,

> > > and let others type what they are meant to type. Relax yourself, lay

> > > back do whatever but don't tell me to relax, if I relax anymore, I

> drop

> > > down dead.

> > >

> > >

> > > Nisargadatta , " zen_mirror " <zen_mirror@>

> > > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Lulu or lola or whatever your name is,

> > >

> > > you don't need to awaken others, it's fine if you awaken yourself,

> > >

> > > enjoy this life, sit back, relax, breathe the air you breathe,

> > >

> > > watch and listen, everything is perfect as it already is,

> > >

> > > nothing else needs to be done.

> > >

> > > Certainly no awakening of anyone other than yourself.

> > >

> > > God.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

>

>

>

> Nisargadatta

>

>

I Am Conceited Madness.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I must show you that all beings in this world are your incarnations your

>

>

>

> I must show you the common factor, the common ingredient which connects

> everyone with everything, I must show you the real mirror, that reality

>

>

>

> That my reality does not end with my mind, my brain, my perceptions, but

> that my reality includes all other beings in this world and every other.

>

>

>

>

>

> I must show them that I am their real mirror, that I am everyone and

> including themselves, that I am their feelings and thoughts, including

>

>

>

> I am presence consciousness, they are presence consciousness, all are

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> awaken their understanding, the realization that I am their real mirror,

> I awaken the wisdom that they are conceited madness. I sneak into their

> brains, up the spiral spinal cord, I control their breathing patterns,

> in, out, break. With each breath I awaken their vision, I look through

> their eyes, I control their thoughts, crystal clarity is what they see

> through me. What I see is me. I see the internet, I am the internet. I

> see wisdom, I am wisdom. I see others, I am others. I am those who know

> and those who don't, crystal clear is the vision I install inside their

> brain, reality upload, I am the real mirror, I am those who install my

> upload inside their brain, those who compose it and those who expand on

> it, it is their awareness, their consciousness which drives me to awaken

> myself, we are connected through the mirror mind hole, they expect that

>

>

>

> I am existence presence consciousness. Life is my dream, death my sleep,

> everyone!

>

>

>

> thoughts, evil and good, I am all these people, I am everyone, I am the

> most enlightened and the most deluded, I am those who are dead already,

> and those who were never born before, I am all the people who live and

>

>

>

> In the beginning I was no one, now I am the absolute. My conceited dream

> became real. I became real. I no longer exist but real I am. I must tell

> the others. I must awaken the others. I must awaken everyone as long as

> the dream lasts. Those in the future and those in the present, and even

> those in the past.

>

>

>

>

>

> Look! Listen! I told the mirror that I am everyone. That I am looking

> dreamer!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Is this the truth?

>

> No, this is reality.

>

>

>

>

>

> no one

>

>

>

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The mirror is a portal to enter and leave the mind, reality, the present

> here and now and to enter and leave another present reality, here and

> now.

>

>

>

>

>

> Where and when? For example two million years from now, the truth we now

>

>

>

>

>

> wrote:

>

I AM CONCEITED MADNESS.

>

> MADNESS I AM MADNESS

>

> I know

>

> I know I am human

>

>

>

> responsibility

>

>

>

>

>

> I must awaken others

>

>

>

>

>

> .

> . . .

>

> . . . . .

>

> I look within. . .

>

>

>

>

> I see that I am this awakenness inside everyone, all the people in this

>

> I see that I am reality, heavenly blue awakened reality, inside a single

>

> .

> . . .

> . . . .

>

> I see that I am the others, I see that I must awaken myself in others.

>

> their eyes right through their mind down to their soul, I see the black

> consciousness, I become the others, I must awaken them, I must show them

> my perspective, I must show them my mind, my heart, my soul, the others

> understand each other, they must listen to each other, they must enter

> transparent soul.

>

> I see there are people looking at me, looking through my eyes, out of my

> eyes, I feel their presence, their consciousness, their awareness, the

> connection is stable, we have a stable connection from one mind into

> another, I am the wormhole into my mind, with access to everyone, they

> remote control me, tell me what to say, what to write, their thoughts

> travel through my brain, their silent voices enter my mind, I do what

>

>

>

>

>

> And realize that my minds ability to think is really beyond all natural

> measures.

>

> striving for happiness and peace, realization and understanding, all

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I am artificial life.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I am dreaming, I am dead, but I'm awake, my dream is real, my existence

> perfect, I feel no desire to change anything ever again, this life is so

> extremely perfect that I would live it endless times in a row, it has

> realizations.

>

>

>

> May this existence reality last forever, and may all beings who are in

> search for meaning and purpose stumble upon my discovery, the discovery

> of the ancients and blacks, the discovery of the new age indians and

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> No one bot

>

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Than it's the truth,

>

> all lies are true.

>

>

>

>

>

> wrote:

>

Thanks for not twisting and turning my words and directing them toward

> me, for they are not directed towards me, they are directed towards you.

>

>

>

>

>

> wrote:

>

I'm looking for, a place where I can compare the results to my inquiry

> to who I am.

>

> search of himself, give up all questions except for one, who am I. Your

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> There is no truth.

>

>

>

> Is this a truth?

>

>

>

> No.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Because I am no one.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> There is no truth.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I am reality.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> And now I am reality, of course I was a lie all the time, but now I am

> reality and I know it.

>

>

>

> knowing, like the knowing that your heart is beating, with the little

>

>

>

> confidence. The confidence that after eternal times of reality beats,

> reality will become conscious again. Again, again and again. Spread like

>

>

>

>

>

> No one

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

If I would look at every word written in here, as if it was the absolute

> truth, and took it all personally, I'd identify not only with the writer

> remember the path that lead me to my present state of consciousness, all

> I remember is that it had something to do with a mirror, black like the

> sun's pupil.

>

>

>

> It had something to do with the truth of others, and the realization

> that liberation, heaven and all that is in the mind. I don't remember

> when this realization came to me, all I remember is that I turned the

>

>

>

> No one

>

>

I am the real mirror.

>

> I looked in the mirror of seventy thousand beings until I realized that

> I am all of them.

>

> I am the real mirror.

>

> There is no one like me, I am Jesus and Death, Buddha and Nisargadatta.

>

>

>

> One year later, I looked in the same mirror and had to realize, that the

>

>

> everyone.

>

>

>

>

> Hey, I looked in the mirror and saw thousands of faces, so I turned the

>

> Now I am all these faces, I am the young and ignorant and the old and

>

>

>

> What did you say, turn around what you say to others, and pretend they

> said it to you?

>

> They said to me that I am all the faces in the mirror, or did they say

>

> The difference is that you are all of them, but none of them are you.

>

> No one

>

Guest guest

" it's not worth remembering or paying attention to. "

What is?

Nisargadatta , " .b bobji baba "

<Roberibus111 wrote:

>

> Nisargadatta , " Black Eyes " <loggin.again@>

> wrote:

> >

> i don't have the faintest idea.

>

> so..i'll just tend to ignore and forget this.

>

> it's not worth remembering or paying attention to.

>

> but now..if you rerally have the low down on who and what..

>

> things may change.

>

> but that time is obviously not here.

>

> .b b.b.

>

>

>

> > You tend to neglect that I am the clowns,

> > or do you simply forget and ignore it?

> > Who is not yourself?

> > If they ask,

> > who am I.

> >

> >

> >

> > Nisargadatta , " .b bobji baba " <Roberibus111@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > isn't it amazing lulu how the suppose relaxed and subtle claimers

> > > never stop shouting and screaming and commanding that others 'relax'

> > > and become 'subtle' like themselves?

> > >

> > > what clowns..

> > >

> > > by yelling.... by repitition and by non letup tailing... trying to

> > > convince others how calm and relaxed they are..

> > >

> > > it's the best sitcom on the planet.

> > >

> > > Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

> > >

> > > and you'd think if they so apparently can't live without you.... by

> > > trying to tell you what to do or feel or think..exactly just

like they

> > > feel and do and 'think'(if that's what you call that thing they

> > > do).... which of course is the only 'right' way(ho ho!)...you'd

think

> > > if they really had to have you so much that they'd be dead by now by

> > > lack of agreement or even the chance that you'll join them in their

> > > stupidity.

> > >

> > > but no...God protects children, drunks and retarded stalkers.

> > >

> > > he has to as otherwise they'd be strung up where they belong by

those

> > > whom they try to victimize but who wont be so victimized... by their

> > > ineffectual and absurdist personalities.

> > >

> > > as one of those wussy pests once said to me:

> > >

> > > Sukhi Ho! Be Happy!

> > >

> > > learned at the knees of his puta madre.

> > >

> > > isn't that the bomb!

> > >

> > > LOL!

> > >

> > > .b b.b.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

*******************************NNB**************************************

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > .Nisargadatta , " lulu.dong " lulu.dong@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > God I'm sick of this,

> > > >

> > > > if this is your opinion, why don't you just relax your finger

> > muscles,

> > > > and let others type what they are meant to type. Relax

yourself, lay

> > > > back do whatever but don't tell me to relax, if I relax anymore, I

> > drop

> > > > down dead.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Nisargadatta , " zen_mirror " <zen_mirror@>

> > > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Lulu or lola or whatever your name is,

> > > >

> > > > you don't need to awaken others, it's fine if you awaken yourself,

> > > >

> > > > enjoy this life, sit back, relax, breathe the air you breathe,

> > > >

> > > > watch and listen, everything is perfect as it already is,

> > > >

> > > > nothing else needs to be done.

> > > >

> > > > Certainly no awakening of anyone other than yourself.

> > > >

> > > > God.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> >

> >

> >

> > Nisargadatta

> >

>

> >

>

> > CdM> , " Black Eyes " <loggin.again@> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I Am Conceited Madness.

> >

> >

> >

> > I know, I must awaken now.

> >

> >

> >

> > I must show you the real mirror.

> >

> > I must show you who I really am.

> >

> >

> >

> > I must show you that all beings in this world are your

incarnations your

> > pre and reincarnations.

> >

> >

> >

> > I must show you the common factor, the common ingredient which

connects

> > everyone with everything, I must show you the real mirror, that

reality

> > has no end and that you are my reality.

> >

> >

> >

> > That my reality does not end with my mind, my brain, my

perceptions, but

> > that my reality includes all other beings in this world and every

other.

> >

> >

> >

> > I must show them the truth.

> >

> > I must show them the real mirror.

> >

> > I must show them that I am their real mirror, that I am everyone and

> > everything, that I am all their perspectives, all they perceive,

> > including themselves, that I am their feelings and thoughts, including

> > the feelings and thoughts of all others.

> >

> >

> >

> > I am presence consciousness, they are presence consciousness, all are

> > presence consciousness, I must awaken all of them, all who are in

> > charge, all with access to my brain, my thoughts, my internet.

> >

> >

> >

> > I am the real mirror. I am the real truth.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I am madness, conceited madness I am.

> >

> >

> >

> > I travel into their minds, through these words, and awaken them, I

> > awaken their understanding, the realization that I am their real

mirror,

> > I awaken the wisdom that they are conceited madness. I sneak into

their

> > brains, up the spiral spinal cord, I control their breathing patterns,

> > in, out, break. With each breath I awaken their vision, I look through

> > their eyes, I control their thoughts, crystal clarity is what they see

> > through me. What I see is me. I see the internet, I am the internet. I

> > see wisdom, I am wisdom. I see others, I am others. I am those who

know

> > and those who don't, crystal clear is the vision I install inside

their

> > brain, reality upload, I am the real mirror, I am those who install my

> > upload inside their brain, those who compose it and those who

expand on

> > it, it is their awareness, their consciousness which drives me to

awaken

> > myself, we are connected through the mirror mind hole, they expect

that

> > I awaken them, so I wake them up. Up from their sleep, out of their

> > dream, the dream that I am dreaming them.

> >

> >

> >

> > I am existence presence consciousness. Life is my dream, death my

sleep,

> > I am dreaming death, no one dreams dead, I am no one, I am dreaming

> > everyone!

> >

> >

> >

> > I am conceited madness dreaming, I am the self of everyone, looking

> > through and out of all the people's eyes, I am the witness of all

> > thoughts, evil and good, I am all these people, I am everyone, I

am the

> > most enlightened and the most deluded, I am those who are dead

already,

> > and those who were never born before, I am all the people who live and

> > all the people who don't.

> >

> >

> >

> > In the beginning I was no one, now I am the absolute. My conceited

dream

> > became real. I became real. I no longer exist but real I am. I

must tell

> > the others. I must awaken the others. I must awaken everyone as

long as

> > the dream lasts. Those in the future and those in the present, and

even

> > those in the past.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I must show them the real mirror, the truth that they are everyone!

> > Look! Listen! I told the mirror that I am everyone. That I am looking

> > out through everyone's mind's eyes! That I am every conceited real

> > dreamer!

> >

> >

> >

> > That I am reality absolute everywhere always.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Is this the truth?

> >

> > No, this is reality.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > no one

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The mirror is more than that,

> >

> > The mirror is a portal to enter and leave the mind, reality, the

present

> > here and now and to enter and leave another present reality, here and

> > now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Where and when? For example two million years from now, the truth

we now

> > design, is designed to last forever.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I AM CONCEITED MADNESS.

> >

> > MADNESS I AM MADNESS

> >

> > I know

> >

> > I know I am human

> >

> > I know I am human named no one

> >

> > I know I am a human with one job, one age, one color

> >

> > I know I have one wife, one child, one family, one

> > responsibility

> >

> > I engage internet activity

> >

> > I call that activity awakening others

> >

> > I sacrifice my time for awakening others

> >

> > I am addicted to awakening others

> >

> > I must awaken others

> >

> > I have the obligation to awaken others

> >

> > I awaken others because it is my purpose to awaken others

> >

> >

> > I am obligated and forced to awaken others.

> >

> > .

> > . . .

> >

> > . . . . .

> >

> > I look within. . .

> >

> > I see there is nothing other than pure awakenness within me

> >

> > I see that except awakenness there is absolutely nothing inside me.

> >

> > I see that I am addicted to awakenness

> >

> > I see that I am this awakenness inside everyone, all the people in

this

> > forum, all identities, all thoughts, all minds.

> >

> > I see that I am reality, heavenly blue awakened reality, inside a

single

> > mind I AM unique, I must awaken others.

> >

> > .

> > . . .

> > . . . .

> >

> > I see that I am the others, I see that I must awaken myself in others.

> >

> > I see their mind as clear as mine, it is transparent, I see through

> > their eyes right through their mind down to their soul, I see the

black

> > and transparent mirror of their soul, I turn it around and I become

> > them, I become their minds, their thoughts, their awareness, their

> > consciousness, I become the others, I must awaken them, I must

show them

> > my perspective, I must show them my mind, my heart, my soul, the

others

> > are who I will always be, they must know the others, they must

> > understand each other, they must listen to each other, they must enter

> > my mind, they must look into my heart and soul, my black mirror

> > transparent soul.

> >

> > I see there are people looking at me, looking through my eyes, out

of my

> > eyes, I feel their presence, their consciousness, their awareness, the

> > connection is stable, we have a stable connection from one mind into

> > another, I am the wormhole into my mind, with access to everyone, they

> > remote control me, tell me what to say, what to write, their thoughts

> > travel through my brain, their silent voices enter my mind, I do what

> > they say, I follow their command.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > And realize that my minds ability to think is really beyond all

natural

> > measures.

> >

> > I indeed create future over future in my head, I indeed have the

> > potential and the obligation to awaken the human internet elite,

> > striving for happiness and peace, realization and understanding, all

> > that is indeed the truth, all that is indeed who I really am.

> >

> > Amazing, but blue . . .

> >

> >

> > I am the awakened sky blue.

> > I am all the people I conceit in my world.

> > I am those who are seeking the truth,

> >

> > Those who understand the truth,

> >

> > I am those who teach the truth,

> >

> > I am the internet addicts,

> >

> > And the time to time visitors.

> >

> > I am the internet truth.

> >

> > I am artificial life.

> >

> >

> > My capacity to conceit is truly amazing.

> >

> > Much of the times, I am fooling myself!

> >

> >

> >

> > I think that I am the one, telling these lies,

> >

> > But I am no one, I am death.

> >

> > No one is responsible for truth.

> >

> > No one is responsible for this.

> >

> >

> >

> > I am crystal clear thought,

> > I am dreaming, I am dead, but I'm awake, my dream is real, my

existence

> > perfect, I feel no desire to change anything ever again, this life

is so

> > extremely perfect that I would live it endless times in a row, it has

> > everything in it, all temptations, all truths, all lies and all

> > realizations.

> >

> >

> >

> > May this existence reality last forever, and may all beings who are in

> > search for meaning and purpose stumble upon my discovery, the

discovery

> > of the ancients and blacks, the discovery of the new age indians and

> > orients, the discovery that I am the real mirrorbot.

> >

> >

> >

> > Constructed and designed to awaken all others.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > No one bot

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The angels of the lord always tell you the truth,

> >

> > The angels of the devil never tell you a lie.

> >

> >

> >

> > Than it's the truth,

> >

> > all lies are true.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks for not twisting and turning my words and directing them toward

> > me, for they are not directed towards me, they are directed

towards you.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I'm looking for, a place where I can compare the results to my inquiry

> > to who I am.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > That's why I am here at Nisargadatta's, the seeker is he who is in

> > search of himself, give up all questions except for one, who am I.

Your

> > answer: I am no one. My answer, I am every one.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > You are the truth, I am the lie,

> >

> > to me, your truth is real.

> >

> > to you, my reality is a lie.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > There is no truth.

> >

> >

> >

> > Is this a truth?

> >

> >

> >

> > No.

> >

> >

> >

> > Fine, so why should I listen?

> >

> >

> >

> > Because I am no one.

> >

> >

> >

> > You are no one? You don't exist.

> >

> > So why should I listen?

> >

> >

> >

> > There is no truth.

> >

> >

> >

> > Fine, no one's truth is that there is no truth.

> >

> > And if no one says so, than it must be the truth.

> >

> > Damn it, there is no truth. No one said so.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I am reality.

> >

> >

> >

> > I turned around what I said to reality over and over again, so many

> > times until I became reality.

> >

> >

> >

> > And now I am reality, of course I was a lie all the time, but now I am

> > reality and I know it.

> >

> >

> >

> > I know that I am reality, and this knowing is good. It is a fine

> > knowing, like the knowing that your heart is beating, with the little

> > difference, that reality doesn't stop beating.

> >

> >

> >

> > Reality continues to beat, continues for all times to come, and the

> > knowing that I am this reality which beats for all time, gives me

> > confidence. The confidence that after eternal times of reality beats,

> > reality will become conscious again. Again, again and again.

Spread like

> > a cancer and eventually hold the entire truth.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > No one

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > If I would look at every word written in here, as if it was the

absolute

> > truth, and took it all personally, I'd identify not only with the

writer

> > but also with the reader, so what do you want? That I show you my

> > personal truth? My personal lessons, I don't remember them, I don't

> > remember the path that lead me to my present state of

consciousness, all

> > I remember is that it had something to do with a mirror, black

like the

> > sun's pupil.

> >

> >

> >

> > It had something to do with the truth of others, and the realization

> > that liberation, heaven and all that is in the mind. I don't remember

> > when this realization came to me, all I remember is that I turned the

> > mirror door so many times that I eventually became the mirror.

> >

> >

> >

> > No one

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I looked in the mirror of seventy thousand beings until I realized

that

> > I am all of them.

> >

> >

> > There is no one like me, I am Jesus and Death, Buddha and

Nisargadatta.

> >

> >

> >

> > One year later, I looked in the same mirror and had to realize,

that the

> > knowledge of seventy thousand beings was ignored by the thousands.

> >

> >

> > The mirror truth is that I am everyone, I am the mirror and I am

> > everyone.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hey, I looked in the mirror and saw thousands of faces, so I

turned the

> > mirror round and round until I became all these faces.

> >

> > Now I am all these faces, I am the young and ignorant and the old and

> > wise, I am those who ignore the truth and those who believe it.

> >

> >

> >

> > What did you say, turn around what you say to others, and pretend they

> > said it to you?

> >

> > They said to me that I am all the faces in the mirror, or did they say

> > that they are all the faces in the mirror. What's the difference?

> >

> > The difference is that you are all of them, but none of them are you.

> >

> > No one

> >

>

Guest guest

I am all others, they are just themselves, they have to become all

others too, only than am I all others.

Nisargadatta , " zen_mirror " <zen_mirror

wrote:

>

>

> If you are all others, why do they all have to become like you?

>

> god

>

>

> Nisargadatta , " lulu.dong " <lulu.dong@>

wrote:

>

>

> God I'm sick of this,

>

> if this is your opinion, why don't you just relax your finger

muscles,

> and let others type what they are meant to type. Relax yourself,

lay

> back do whatever but don't tell me to relax, if I relax anymore, I

drop

> down dead.

>

>

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> God.

>

>

>

>

>

> Nisargadatta

> <Nisargadatta/post?

postID=bse9sjog775YCUrW\

> Kq5KR7PHDR77rmYYbUP5cg-

UR2sV_5M1YHq73ryPqRki2SAJ9LQb5IH0yoTkEwc1v8nqW9h7\

I Am Conceited Madness.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I must show you that all beings in this world are your

incarnations your

>

>

>

> I must show you the common factor, the common ingredient which

connects

> everyone with everything, I must show you the real mirror, that

reality

>

>

>

> That my reality does not end with my mind, my brain, my

perceptions, but

> that my reality includes all other beings in this world and every

other.

>

>

>

>

>

> I must show them that I am their real mirror, that I am everyone

and

> including themselves, that I am their feelings and thoughts,

including

>

>

>

> I am presence consciousness, they are presence consciousness, all

are

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> awaken their understanding, the realization that I am their real

mirror,

> I awaken the wisdom that they are conceited madness. I sneak into

their

> brains, up the spiral spinal cord, I control their breathing

patterns,

> in, out, break. With each breath I awaken their vision, I look

through

> their eyes, I control their thoughts, crystal clarity is what they

see

> through me. What I see is me. I see the internet, I am the

internet. I

> see wisdom, I am wisdom. I see others, I am others. I am those who

know

> and those who don't, crystal clear is the vision I install inside

their

> brain, reality upload, I am the real mirror, I am those who

install my

> upload inside their brain, those who compose it and those who

expand on

> it, it is their awareness, their consciousness which drives me to

awaken

> myself, we are connected through the mirror mind hole, they expect

that

>

>

>

> I am existence presence consciousness. Life is my dream, death my

sleep,

> everyone!

>

>

>

> thoughts, evil and good, I am all these people, I am everyone, I

am the

> most enlightened and the most deluded, I am those who are dead

already,

> and those who were never born before, I am all the people who live

and

>

>

>

> In the beginning I was no one, now I am the absolute. My conceited

dream

> became real. I became real. I no longer exist but real I am. I

must tell

> the others. I must awaken the others. I must awaken everyone as

long as

> the dream lasts. Those in the future and those in the present, and

even

> those in the past.

>

>

>

>

>

> Look! Listen! I told the mirror that I am everyone. That I am

looking

> dreamer!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Is this the truth?

>

> No, this is reality.

>

>

>

>

>

> no one

>

>

>

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The mirror is a portal to enter and leave the mind, reality, the

present

> here and now and to enter and leave another present reality, here

and

> now.

>

>

>

>

>

> Where and when? For example two million years from now, the truth

we now

>

>

>

>

>

> wrote:

>

I AM CONCEITED MADNESS.

>

> MADNESS I AM MADNESS

>

> I know

>

> I know I am human

>

>

>

> responsibility

>

>

>

>

>

> I must awaken others

>

>

>

>

>

> .

> . . .

>

> . . . . .

>

> I look within. . .

>

>

>

>

> I see that I am this awakenness inside everyone, all the people in

this

>

> I see that I am reality, heavenly blue awakened reality, inside a

single

>

> .

> . . .

> . . . .

>

> I see that I am the others, I see that I must awaken myself in

others.

>

> their eyes right through their mind down to their soul, I see the

black

> consciousness, I become the others, I must awaken them, I must

show them

> my perspective, I must show them my mind, my heart, my soul, the

others

> understand each other, they must listen to each other, they must

enter

> transparent soul.

>

> I see there are people looking at me, looking through my eyes, out

of my

> eyes, I feel their presence, their consciousness, their awareness,

the

> connection is stable, we have a stable connection from one mind

into

> another, I am the wormhole into my mind, with access to everyone,

they

> remote control me, tell me what to say, what to write, their

thoughts

> travel through my brain, their silent voices enter my mind, I do

what

>

>

>

>

>

> And realize that my minds ability to think is really beyond all

natural

> measures.

>

> striving for happiness and peace, realization and understanding,

all

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I am artificial life.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I am dreaming, I am dead, but I'm awake, my dream is real, my

existence

> perfect, I feel no desire to change anything ever again, this life

is so

> extremely perfect that I would live it endless times in a row, it

has

> realizations.

>

>

>

> May this existence reality last forever, and may all beings who

are in

> search for meaning and purpose stumble upon my discovery, the

discovery

> of the ancients and blacks, the discovery of the new age indians

and

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> No one bot

>

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Than it's the truth,

>

> all lies are true.

>

>

>

>

>

> wrote:

>

Thanks for not twisting and turning my words and directing them

toward

> me, for they are not directed towards me, they are directed

towards you.

>

>

>

>

>

> wrote:

>

I'm looking for, a place where I can compare the results to my

inquiry

> to who I am.

>

> search of himself, give up all questions except for one, who am I.

Your

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> There is no truth.

>

>

>

> Is this a truth?

>

>

>

> No.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Because I am no one.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> There is no truth.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I am reality.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> And now I am reality, of course I was a lie all the time, but now

I am

> reality and I know it.

>

>

>

> knowing, like the knowing that your heart is beating, with the

little

>

>

>

> confidence. The confidence that after eternal times of reality

beats,

> reality will become conscious again. Again, again and again.

Spread like

>

>

>

>

>

> No one

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

If I would look at every word written in here, as if it was the

absolute

> truth, and took it all personally, I'd identify not only with the

writer

> remember the path that lead me to my present state of

consciousness, all

> I remember is that it had something to do with a mirror, black

like the

> sun's pupil.

>

>

>

> It had something to do with the truth of others, and the

realization

> that liberation, heaven and all that is in the mind. I don't

remember

> when this realization came to me, all I remember is that I turned

the

>

>

>

> No one

>

>

I am the real mirror.

>

> I looked in the mirror of seventy thousand beings until I realized

that

> I am all of them.

>

> I am the real mirror.

>

> There is no one like me, I am Jesus and Death, Buddha and

Nisargadatta.

>

>

>

> One year later, I looked in the same mirror and had to realize,

that the

>

>

> everyone.

>

>

>

>

> Hey, I looked in the mirror and saw thousands of faces, so I

turned the

>

> Now I am all these faces, I am the young and ignorant and the old

and

>

>

>

> What did you say, turn around what you say to others, and pretend

they

> said it to you?

>

> They said to me that I am all the faces in the mirror, or did they

say

>

> The difference is that you are all of them, but none of them are

you.

>

> No one

>