IndiaDivine.org

Swami Mirrananda ... the nonexistent ancient black faceless mirror of delusion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am the nonexistent ancient black mirror of delusion,

Which face I see today depends from where I look tomorrow.

The same as yesterday?

This is not my reality, not the reality of a faceless mirror, I am the

faceless mirror, I see what you see, the words I read are

the words you want to read, these words are not my reality.

My reality is different than yours, my face is different from yours!

Your face is my face, said the nonexistent ancient black faceless mirror of delusion, your identity my identity, your ignorance my ignorance, your knowledge my knowledge. I am the wisdom teacher, I am the nonexistent ancient black faceless Mirror of delusion, tell me, how do I look today?

No Self?

The no Self can be divided and splitted into as many possible traces of other no selves as no one can think of!

The mirror truth!

The nonexistent mirror truth is that I am not different than any other of my no selves! Today I promote the mirror truth, tomorrow I promote the dancing truth, and next day I promote that there is no truth! Always depending on which delusion my faceless mirror wants me to see.

I am no one but truth, that's my truth, you are no one, that's your truth, everyone is no one, that's everyone's truth. The others are no one, that's the other truth. I know because the others told me. Who told them? My faceless mirror of delusion.

So the truth is a delusion? No the truth is no delusion, the truth is a lie, the lie of a faceless ancient nonexistent black mirror.

The truth is that you are the lie, you are the faceless ancient nonexistent black mirror of delusion, how do you look today?

Like no one? Like everyone? Like the faceless nonexistent ancient black mirror of delusion?

Swami Mirrananda :)