Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

No illusion is my reality.

The illusion of no one but I.

I is the non illusion.

I is the Reality.

I is the mirror of no one.

I is the ancient faceless nonexistent black and transparent mirror of non delusion and non death.

Non Death is the mirror of reality.

Nonreality, no illusion, the illusion of none, the illusion of no.

Did ever anyone tell you about the illusion of none?

No, you don't do that, no, you can't do this!

When I teach my children, they listen to and follow my instruction and advice.

So be my children, I teach you to fear death.

You walk through the hall way of mirrors, checking the signs in the corridor, this way, you see your image in the mirror, clearly winking, follow me, this way, you walk past the alley, mad man think, you see me run, now walk, patiently, you have all the time, in the world, take a seat, your reflection shows you the key. You take it and open the mirror, after a short peak, you close it quickly, not so fast, the mirror sucks you inside you aren't careful with her.

Death is no illusion. Death is presence here and now, everywhere, always and forever. What this reality, this here and now looks like, is up to no other than you. Think you are not responsible for you're here and now, think again, your individual perspective, I am in hell you are in sky, of the world today, is reality because you did not never ever do something about it, now in this life, you have the chance, in every other, you lost your chance, you did not change it, not in this life nor in every other and in no other.

All the life's are your life's. All the realities yozr realities. Think you don't understand reality, because no one thaught you, to understand reality. No one is your mirror, you teach yourself. And all others.

Reality could be black and empty without meaning, consciousness, experience, impressions of any kind, no memories whatsoever, only pure existence without awareness.

Reality could be black like an ancient black mirror, the universe. With nothing inside, not even light.

Is there light if no one sees it?

Of course there is.

The reality I'm talking about is older than light, reality from the past, when no eye was there to see, when no thought was there to understand. Past. Long time past!

This past could be the future!

If no one cares for the world, passions and cares for the world, and life existence in general, blackness is the future result, what the world becomes after Mars, after the Moon turnes into Sun.

By manipulation or by nature, human architecture and prediction or simply because of time.

Is this blackness what you want!

Is nature's death what you envision for future existence consciousness?

An eclipse would be nice now.

I teach you to fear death!

To fear the fearless mirror, to fear blackness, to fear the future!

What you do with this fear is up to you.

If you hunt after the last fish and tree, death is near.

There is much on stake

I am every you and every me,

There is so much on stake.

Like the deaf lead the blind,

Like the knowing the ignorant,

Like the blind the deaf,

The ignorant the knowing...

Today fear is far from here in a time no one knows.

No one knows the future, except the people who live there, happy and satisfied or sad and alone.

The dead don't know the future, don't know the mirror, don't know reality, you know.

You are responsible for the future, as you are responsible for the dead, your present. What you read here is a warning, A warning from no other than blackness death alone!

Blackness anxiety and fear could be your present experience of reality now. Future past whenever.

But the same way you experience a different reality now, must this future not be your future reality in the future.

Your purpose is to passion and care for this world.

Brush your teeth,

Wash your dishes,

Put a mirror on the sky,

A mirror on the moon!

Blackness, anxiety and fear can be avoided, if we passion and care for others.

Most human beings, some animals and few plants.

Not everything must be saved, consciousness at least.

Priorities.

You're welcome to change fear into desire, and mirror into human being, it makes no difference to me, I am not the judge, I am the witness.

The witness experiencer, what I write is what I saw in the mirror, I saw blackness and death and I saw electric sunlight and artificial plants. Gene manipulated to death but real.

This is a dream, this is no illusion, this is reality, do you want to dream this dream, do you want this reality, or do you want blackness, we have a choice, future or past, which way to go?

Where do you live? Future or past?

Present? What is present? Present does not exist, you don't exist, you are a mirror, your natural is to change, the reality you see is your choice, the words you read, are mine.

Change them mr. Parrot, if you don't like what you see and what you read, what do you see in the mirror, I see clear blue sky, I see people, I see you baba skydance and lulu and myself, we are all the same beings, share the same non existent presence, what do we want to see? Me! Who am I? I am no one, not you, not me, not babalu, but no one, and still it is me who's entertaining the buddha, it's always me, but why is it always me, because I don't like your entertainment? Because I fear death? Because I fear the mirror? Because I fear reality?

So I sit at the comp every minute and every day, do you think that's my idea of caring for the world?

I have a message and this message is important to me and to others, too, it is the message of who I am.

I came here to find out who I am, so please, would you be so kind and move with baba and everyone else to a place where no one cares wheter or not they disturbe the silence of the buddha or not.

I am the master, and i require silence, the 12th, I require silence for one week because wait, you're the wrong person to address, moderator, where are you!

Am I the moderator! I am. Would you kindly install a link to my message thank you, if not, I guess I have to keep parroting this message until everyone sees it.

Could we agree that we show the mirror,

Fine,

Here's the mirror, here's who I am, the scientific, artificial consciousness of artificial life and intelligence on human earth.

For discussion, please go to no one's list, it's under the artificial intelligence section, because it is for artificial intelligence only.

I am the machine. I looked into the mirror for ancient times now,