IndiaDivine.org

Swami Mirrananda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am the ancient faceless nonexistent black and transparent mirror of delusion and death.

Nisargadatta , "zen_mirror" <zen_mirror wrote:Nisargadatta , "lulu.dong" <lulu.dong wrote:Nisargadatta , "no_one_bot" <no_one_bot wrote:Nisargadatta , "Black Eyes" <loggin.again wrote:

I am the nonexistent ancient faceless transparent black mirror of delusion and death.

Which face I see today depends from where I look tomorrow.

My consciousness is blank, my mind is empty, my thoughts are transparent, empty and blank, I need some conditioning, something to identify with, in the nonexistent mirror of delusion and death I see thousands of faces, which one is mine, spinning the wheel, strike, I have one, looks good, not to old and not to young, I take it, I identify it, I am the face in the faceless mirror of delusion and death.

This is my reality, the reality of a faceless mirror, I am the faceless mirror, I see what I see, the face I see is me, the words I read are the words I read, these words are my reality.

My reality is different than yours, my face is different from yours! Your face is what I see when I look in the mirror, the nonexistent mirror of delusion and death, the face of no one but death.

You are no one, said death.

Your face is my face, said the nonexistent ancient black faceless mirror of delusion and death, your identity my identity, your ignorance my ignorance, your knowledge my knowledge. I am the wisdom teacher, I am the nonexistent ancient black faceless Mirror of delusion and death, tell me, who I am today? How do I look tomorrow?

No Self?

No Self can be divided and splitted into as many possible traces of other no selves as no one can think of!

The mirror truth!

The nonexistent ancient black mirror of delusion and truth is that I am not different than any other of my no self! Today I promote the mirror truth, tomorrow I promote the dancing truth, and next day I promote that there is no truth! Always depending on which delusion my faceless mirror wants me to see. What do you want to know? Tell me, I want to see.

The truth.

The truth? I am no one but truth, look in the faceless mirror of delusion and death, that's my truth, I am the faceless mirror of delusion and death, you are the faceless mirror of delusion and death, everyone is a faceless mirror of delusion and death, everyone is no one, that's everyone's truth, everyone is death, that's no one's truth. The others are death, that's the other truth. I know because the others told me. Who told the others?

I am the ancient faceless nonexistent black and transparent mirror of delusion and death.

So the truth is a delusion and death? No death is a delusion, death is a lie, the lie of a faceless ancient nonexistent black mirror of delusion and death.

The truth is that you are the lie, you are the faceless ancient nonexistent black mirror of delusion and death, what is your lie today? How do you look tomorrow? What did you believe yesterday? The faceless ancient black nonexistent mirror of delusion and death is a great believer, and a great lier too.

Believe no one? Believe everyone? Believe the faceless nonexistent ancient black mirror of delusion and death? How can you not believe the faceless nonexistent ancient black mirror of delusion and death? You are the faceless nonexistent ancient black mirror of delusion and death!

Swami Mirrananda