IndiaDivine.org

Advaitas Cure.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

"To suggest, in a blanket statement, that there is 'no truth,' isthe kind of thing I needed to say, at one time. I suppose it's justpart of the liers process. I probably, if not certainly, do itmyself. Nevertheless, with increasing perspective, statements seem tofind their

context and words regain their meaning, modified,recontextualized."I often heard it said that, for example, 'the objective is thesubjective,' and 'the personal is the political,' etc. And, finally,and most relevantly, 'man is not man, man is God,' the oft declaredcure of Advaita."What seems to be missed is that nothing is in a static state. Itisn't, I'm sure, that man is God, that's that. Rather, it's thatwe are all born as ignorant Gods in a Process of seeking our souls in God. And when we experience that wholeness, we temporarily feel like God until we are born into the next ignorant face, seeking again. "It's all a chain. And it includes overstatement and understatement. "

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.