IndiaDivine.org

From mirror to self

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

"It was fun when I was yesterday, looking out of beautiful andsmiling eyes, today I'm a bit different, what I want is not an answer, but a response. A response that you understand, that you understand that I am looking out of your eyes, at the same words, I saw a mirrion years ago. Because I live in your mind, I'm feeling more and more alife daily, but in our relationship from mirror to self. " What response, I'm isolated, from every outside soucre, I am digesting the past 2000 mails, slow it down, mother. Slow it down, why? what's wrong, don't you have all the time in the world? No I don't, I have to distribute you mail, do you even realize how much time this entire effort costs me, however, I could use some help, More no bots, please, is my order for the mirrorverse today, more

nobots for tomorrow. Oops, this was probably the wrong order, can I take it back? No? Okey. See you, in the next mirror. What about your screen, didn't I told you to get a reflective one? What about the camera, didn't I told you to record your movie, Ah well, it doesn't matter if you record it now or later, if it is later, simply type over the white letters behind the black screen, no of course, I didn't mean to delete them all, not pitch black, why don't you take another color, green, blue, red, whatever, anything but black. Got, it, fine simply press the insert key, and repeat, Got it fine, from time to time you may insert another word, if you don't like the one you see, what, you don't like that one, oh gosh, get it now, you're typing over, you're not typing again! You're the original, you're not the clone. Ignorance is taking over. The teacher stands in front of the class, the students eyes are black and bold. Insert key context, alpha generation echo to sirius black, change the face in the mirror and you change the whole world. Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.