IndiaDivine.org

Black worm hole installation!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Enter

now! These letters, these words, are designed to open your mind, to install a wormhole inside your brain, and to connect it, with a mirror. Through this mirror wormhole connection, I’d like you to upload and install the memories, awareness, knowledge and experience of all the people in your mirror into your brain! Before you ask what these memories … are, and why I want to upload and install them

inside your brain, … absorb my advice, after the installation is completed, you will be, my mirror clone, a copy of my mind inside your brain. Start installation. To begin with, open your mind, let it enter a new dimension, a dimension beyond life and death, a dimension before time and space, a dimension so infinite and small, … that it can be everywhere and everytime, the smallest pixels of reality. Enter this dimension now, open your mind and install a wormhole connection to this dimension in the mirror, a wormhole which connects you with the beginning of time, an ancient long forgotten past, a time nobody remembers

and no one has ever been, a time before the time. Connect your mind to this time, create an opening that is large enough for your entire body to travel through, project the wormhole out of your mind and into the past, straight to the source of the universe, a giant black hole, let your mind travel through the wormhole back in time, in a wide, wide, loop approach slowly the horizon of the black hole, enter the black hole in a circular fashion, until you approach the center. Now through and into the black

hole. Let your mind draw your body into and through the black hole, pass through with your entire conscious mind. Look, all around you, is endless black creative space, no limitation, no boundary, the black hole is like a dark mirror which sucks you inside, approach the center and dive right through, into the black hole. Now you are surrounded by total blackness, a past long forgotten, here the world has disappeared, it is no longer here, instead, everything surrounding you and your mind is now completely black, endless nonexisting black space. Blink with your eyes a couple of times, quick, even quicker than that, like a camera taking snap shots, of reality. You want to know what’s on the other side of the black hole, blink again, you are inside the black hole, the view through your eyes, is the view out of the black hole. All black holes are

connected to each other, if you watch through one pair of eyes, you simultaneously watch through all others. The view through all these eyes is what you experience to be your reality. Here, one could simply dwell forever, for there is peace and harmony inside the black hole, there is no distracting element, nothing to

diturb your inner, pure silent black bliss everyhwere. And if you stay here long enough to call it forever, your eternal stay, will appear like a fantasy, and you remember not even a glimpse of that endless black eternity. The black hole, through which you now return opens into another wormhole, a wormhole which directly connects your mind with mine. I am your mirror slave, I write what I want you to read, what you want me to write. So travel from your mind into mine, blink your eyes twice, one time to get inside, another to get back out. This visit, lasts an entire lifetime, but if you return, it appears, as if it didn’t happen at all. Anyway, the wormhole connection between your mind and mine is now stable,

you can start the exchange of memory and knowledge. Of course, I am not the only mind, that has a worm hole connection to the black original hole, the hole can connect to every mind, to every time. If you want to upload and install awareness and consciousness from my brain into yours, or from any brain who cares, than you simply always use your black hole connection, in other words, blink twice, from the memory connection transfer, all you receive is the blending black picture that you are now inside the other mind, the door which opens your mind. Behind this door is all the memory and knowledge the other person has in

mind. You did just open that door now. The door is always open, every mind has such a door, it is located deep inside the mother brain, you must travel deep into your mind, down to the bottom of the source, the original black hole, a place you have no memory of, because memory did not exist, when we installed the door inside your mind. Anyway, the same door, which is located inside your mind, is located at the entrance of the black hole. And since you created the wormhole link to that black hole, let us now transfer and exchange minds. This is not some imaginery science fiction trip, during my last meditation, I actually travelled to the entrance, it was deep inside the mind, as if you untangeled your entire dna memory, the first and original building block of your dna, leads straight into the black hole, from where you have access to all the people’s minds and their dna’s. You don’t believe me, go to the retreat, try it yourself,

or simply meditate on these words until you believe them. Exchanging minds. In order to spare you the experience of the retreat, we will now simply upload the retreat into your mind, after that you will think, that you experienced the retreat yourself, wihtout meidtating even for a

second. We primary used your original birth to connect you to the black hole. To install the experience inside your mind, without you having to experience it again, how you came from out of nowhere straigh into your mind, we need a larger wormhole opening between your mind and mine, so let us link our wormholes directly, without passing through the black hole. Imagine the hole to lead from your head down the spiral spinal cord through your ass, up your belly and out of your mouth. The connection between your wormhole and mind leads now out of your mouth directly into the left ear through your brain again, out of the right nostril and in a three quarter loop, … and eventually into both your eyes. This is our connection. Let us change the location from the original black door, and move the entrance from deeper past, to presence, your presence. After we move the location of the black hole, the new location can be moved on, of course through

time and space, to wherever you are right then, so for now, let’s install the new hole, inside your brain. OK, at this moment, everybody who travels through the black hole, enters directly into your brain. From this empty, black space leads a wormhole, through space and time, exactly and directly through your eyes and ears, into your mind. Desing, the black hole. We moved the location of the original black hole, which did not have an original location but is accessible from everywhere, since it is the smallest building block of virtual realities, we moved the original location from the start of everything and nothing to your personal brain machine, installed it as a word document inside your mind and transferred it from my computer to yours. It looks good. The black hole has style. I have to admit. It takes some time to get used to but it’s attractive, and nicely reflective, sometimes. And you can change it’s appearance, from one second to the next, isn’t that amazing! Just a second ago, this sentence did not even exist, and now it does. And better, the hole throws back everything the same way you enter it. If you throw a letter into the hole, it throws a letter back, you throw an image into the hole, it throws an image back and forms another. Designing the black

hole. Ok, now let’s draw it appart, the black hole has now the size of a half computer screen, appearing like a mirror window, but like I said, it’s not entirely black, I am able to insert words and letters, and I can send it around, in fact, the entrance to your mind, is now right in front of your eyes, and if I send it to you, or if you happen to encounter this message, this self designed black hole, than you have access right into my mind. This means you control to some extent the content of this message even if I’m long time dead when you receive it. Ok, I install this hole, on the

internet. Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.