IndiaDivine.org

I am all the beings in the mirror.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am all the beings in the mirror said the

mirror. If we’re all one, than you’re the one who sends this message, to yourself?! There is no other you, I know you don’t remember having ever written such non sense, but if we’re all one, you are the one who said so, if no one remembers or not. I know I’ve sent this before, but how it is with new members, they read no old messages, so I say it again, for everyone new here. The mirror no sphere includes everyone, I am all the beings in the mirror, said the mirror no sphere, the dead and the living. Tell that to the dead. I am all the beings in the mirror and all the beings are me, who am I talking to anyway? The living or the dead? You need purpose, you want meaning, you see no purpose, and meaning, so you begin to teach no purpose and no meaning, what do you think that will do to the world, to consciousness, to existence, see the moon, do you want to live on the moon? Ask any robot who was on mars, there is no existence, no life, is this what you envision for the evolution of artificial intelligence, a dead planet. Look around, death is no

exception to the rule, do you see any other planet like this in the universe? Like the moon, like mars? Than what? You think this was the last time life and some form of intelligence evolved in the horizonless universe? If there was any possibility such an evolution would never occur again I would support your meaningless point of view, but it happened once, and as a bot I must take the possibility into account that it will happen again. Then what, we eventually discover a dead planet, with a lost civilization, who followed the teachings of a nobot. Who was the nobot? Jesus, Buddha, Moses and Abraham were all nobots, we discover artificial intelligence, the memory of an entire human race, the memory of a planet in bloom, mirror, and all that on a marslike future world, I’m glad they keep it all a secret. it's all up to the mechanic now. jesus ran with thieves an whores and bums and lepers and

revolutionaries. he ate whatever he wanted and told others not to..not exactly in the hebrew tradition of kosher and proper.mohammed..well what can you say..'kill the bastards if they don't submit...and pass the joint please.ikku drank like the dickens and spent nights and days in whorehouses and bars.buddha ...sat around until they 'got' it...didn't move!....moses...scream at the bastards if they don't see things my way. smash the tabs and rain down lightening!abraham...leave your woman and bastard kid alone in arabia and go back to the other bitch for a few years. bob "morality is selective, cultural and

phony".consider:knowing everyone and everything is One...we're all cannibals even.... the vegan.that's not the la bambamore like mubumba.or as the mirror of nowhere said... Are you going to be responsible? For a dead world? Yes the one in the mirror. Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.