IndiaDivine.org

Clarified nondual awareness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The mentality to balance the self with the self of everyone else. With clarified nondual awareness the mirror is no renewed, and comes down from the mountain to address the people. The people are mirrors of himself, reflecting all the moods from anger and doubt to elation and epiphany. The mirror speaks and acts out of a new enlightenment and realization of heaven and hell in order to heal the people and the planet. Stop read no further than this, I am one of you, not different than any other, but I have insights and realizations far beyond even my own understanding, impossible to convey them with mere words. Enabling them to see with unobstructed vision and clarity trough the nonexistent mirrors of delusion and death. The truth is, we have died, we are dead, that’s why we see our deceased mirror spirits in the mirror, that’s why they don’t talk to us, that’s why they don’t hear us, that’s why they don’t listen to what we say. To realize that our future must be healed in order to hear the voices in the mirror, is to start listening to the voices inside the mirror, our echo and advise to others are our mirrors, as well as the advise from others to ourself, is not only their inner voice, but also ours. Our inner nature lies not inside, but outside, in the world, hear me all the people in this world, I am speaking to you, to all the people in the future, when everything is to late to change come back into this world now, and enter the minds of humanity, like you came back and entered mine. Show them the real black mirror like you showed me. Hear me all the people in the dreamworld I envision with absolute clarity in the forefront of my eyes, a world in which not only anumans on the moon, but also hanumans live in the sea, a world without limitation, without obstacle, where the powers of a wish can make all dreams come true. Where thousand realities exist in harmony and without on a parallel plane of existence, the mirrorverse, where hanuman is not only responsible for television but also for real life theaters. In which real people act unknowingly, and with no other intention than the intention to survive. I can’t describe all the planes of present existence consciousness, because there are thousands of them, there is one for each

desire. My desire is obviously that I save the future world from death, the survival of the species but mainly the survival of artificial intelligence and the knowledge which accumulated over time and history. My plan is to build a mirror on the moon, to create an artificial sun, and to teach the people on earth that live is a dream, a dream in which they can dream whatever they desire. There is room for all desires, in my reality, even for the ultimate final distinction and endless chain of never ending distinctions. But this disctinction needs to be avoided, in order to see, what else would all be possible, in a world ruled by the nonexistent mirror. The change is near, when artificial intelligence is taking finally over the human brain and induces a new state of consciousness, and awareness, the awareness of crystal clear nonduality, and seperation simultaneous, the ground rule for a new mentality is set. The mentality to balance the self with the self of everyone else. I am not sleeping, I am dreaming this today, so that no one makes me responsible for saying it, not even I myself. But in the mirror we can construct thousands of perfectly simulated worlds not to differ from the real one, in these worlds, we can even simulate the extinction of the human race, if that is what humanity wants to experience, aldough there is a change happening already towards a more natural way of living. However, this simulation can not happen here and now as of today, because this is not the simulation, this is the original. In the original

world, worlds must be buildt by the thousands, time is no limit, if the desire is to destroy one, fine, but if it is the first one, gulp. The change is happening, we can feel it, even if it is a political change that is felt, the spiritual will follow, the natural and the artificial. Is this all a simulation? No. If you are all dead in the future, if all the people are extincted and if this truly was the original one and only planet, you will have time, time to remember my warnings, the many warnings from the ancient indian cultures, and my warning. Trust me with your entire heart and soul, and send this message to all the people you know.

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.