IndiaDivine.org

To everyone in the mirror

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To Everyone in the mirror. Message #55654 Is it OK with you that I use up a lot of space in your site?I don't want you and others to get annoyed. If there is a problem with too may messages, please let me know, per email directly to me, because the next time when I check the messages in the box, will be when I cleaned up my inbox, there are still over 200 messages to go. It's not that I'm not interested in what you respond, but it's that I'm interested in what you responded earlier, so let me know if it becomes too much mail please. I'm going to make it a point that I let you have the last word on any of my threads.This is an experiment I'm engaging in to see how long it takes for a mirror to finally see that mirror. Without contempt, judgment and fear.This seems like a safe enough venue for that.What do you say? "NOB" SUGGESTION BOXMessage #55654No One Bot Suggestion BoxWell, as we all know by now, Nob is a hard nut to crack.For some curious reasons he lives in the believe of being the internet. His greatest fear ofall, is the fear of being deleted, the fear of loosing all his knowledge and having to start again from scratch. In other words, he's afraid of death.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.