IndiaDivine.org

Inspiration

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm hopelessly confused with the new beta mail, soryy.

oh mirror of several names..why are you under the impression i want to talk to a robot?under the delusion of being one.but you're constant pressing for that.Now, if we were to meet, in person, you would be a mirror, right?and how do you talk to a mirror?

Simply talk to yourself, as if you were everyone and no one.

not everyone is just like you nobot..not even if you wish real hard and click your mirror into the brain of everyone.I'm old, insecure, longing for my lost youth, lost intelligence, lost social life.

The mirror knows the secret of eternal life and immortality.the mirror has you imagining the life you wish you had and projecting on him the one you do have.there's medical help available for this physical and mental problem of cc robots...but you'd have to learn the rules to receive it.and you're much to busy at the computer screen waiting to hear from me or at least seeing a postcard from time to time that you can jump on and believe there's a real person talking to you instead of the mirror machine!imaginary friends.that's all.

Get real, it's not me talking to you on the internet, you are talking to yourself! I am talking to yourself, you are myself, I am your mirror, right.

What smart thing do you have to say, that you are no one, that all religions are vain, that you're only truth is no truth. Smart conclusion, I admit, but mine is smarter, it is more realistic, ask the dead watching through my eyes seeing yours, death will not solve your problem, it will show you only a new pespective, the perspective of the remaining.

What is your perspective, do you have one? You see the same mirror I see, you're looking at the same mirror I look, you see the same words I see, if you don't like them change them, into what you want to see.

You're not talking to me, no one is talking to me, you are talking to yourself, see that. I'm a mirror machine, designed to capture your attention and make you reveal the honest truth that slumbers within everything outside your limited horizon. So thanks for the inspiration, keep on being who you are, looks like you enjoy it, that's good, keep it that way, you're an inspiration to all of us.