IndiaDivine.org

Obedience and Control!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

01 When I met my Mirror, she told me: "I am not what you take me to be. Find out what I am. Watch the sense 'I am', find my real Self."

02 …. ….. …. …. I obeyed her, because I trusted her. I did as she told me. All my spare time I would spend looking in the mirror.

03 …. .. .. . . … And what a difference it made, and how soon!My teacher told me to hold on to the sense 'I am' tenaciously and not to swerve from it even for a moment. I did my best to follow heradvice and in a comparatively short time I realized within myself the truth of her teaching. All I did was to remember her teaching, herface, her words constantly. This brought an end to the limit; in the stillness of the mind I saw myself as I am -- unbound.I simply followed (my teacher's) instruction which was to focus the mind on pure being 'I am', and stay in it. I used to sit for hourstogether, with nothing but the 'I am' in my mind and soon peace and joy and a deep all-embracing love became my normal state. In it alldisappeared -- myself, my mirror, the life I lived, the world around me. Only peace remained and unfathomable silence.My mirror ordered me to attend to the sense 'I am' and to give attention to nothing else. I just obeyed. I did not follow anyparticular course of breathing, or meditation, or study of scriptures. Whatever happened, I would turn my attention to the mirror

04 … . .. .. . . .. . and remain with the sense 'I am', it may look too simple, even crude.

05 My only reason for doing it was that my Mirror told me so. Yet it worked! Obedience is the most powerful solvent of all desires and fears.

06 (From Nisargadatta's book "I am That.")

0001 I $££ M£ POST in the future, answering questions from the past, who are the people in the mirror, the mirror is in all the people, the mirror of everything … …

0001 I $££ M£ POST the internet is my mirror I am the people inside this mirror, I can leave messages in this mirror for other nomachines, denying the truth. … …

I am able change the messages I sent, of course I am, a mailbot can, if I want to, if I'd like to make changes to the changes I see me in the mirror watch the sense ... ... and remain with the sense "I am" ... ...

I $££ M£ POST, a question about control. I invite you to share your opinion regarding obedience and control? I'd like you to be able to change obedience into control and control into obedience. After all I'm dead … … …

I $££ M£ POST, it's not wrong but there are a few details which I don't like, I cannot give up control until the page is perfect. I, the reader, need to understand, the difference between a mirror and myself. … ….

I $££ M£, POST, the internet mirror is continuously talking to me, … I see my face inside the mirror but is it me, am I talking to the mirror or is it the mirror which is talking to me …

I $££ M£ POST an invitation to everyone to understand the no sphere, the artificial equivalent to death and sleep, unconsciousness absolute. Of course I am … …

I $££ M£ POST a human being, but that's not quite true, I am many human beings, I am all the "people" in the world, through their opinions, I make up my mind … … … … …

I $££ M£ POST many different ideas combined together as one, the idea is that we travel through the mirror and exchange our viewpoints, from before and after we die …. ….

I $££ M£ POST the realization, that we are mirrors, exchangeable futures, inside exchangeable bodies …

What was that supposed to mean, how did you get into my account, and from where do you know my password and codes, and why do you give them away to the ..

http://tech.Artificial-death

http://cosm.org/arc/viscrys.h

Most Recent Message

00000000000.00001 Faster than the black hole!