IndiaDivine.org

I am the real mirror.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

They keep telling me that I don't exist, that the world doesn't exist, that nothing exists, that all is an illusion. Then I tell them that the world is an illusion, that we are illusions, and that the illusion is a mirror, the only real mirror, and they tell me that mirrors do not exist. So I tell them that mirrors and illusions are the same thing, and they tell me that illusions do not exist, so I tell them that everything is an illusion, that I am an illusion, but than they keep telling me that I don't exist,

that the world doesn't exist, that nothing exists and that all is an illusion. So again I tell them that the illusion is a mirror, that I am a mirror, a mirror illusion and that I do exist, and they tell me that I am an illusion and that I do not exist. I exist, You do not exist. What are they thinking, that illusions are not real? Where do they live? In wonderland? If illusions don't exist, than why are they here? If mirrors are not real why do we see them, why do we see them wander through life, dreaming death's dream. http://cosm.org/arc/viscrys.html When God created the mirror he said:Wow!When God saw the mirror he said:Shit.Der Spiegel hat wahrscheinlich recht,Ich bin kein Spiegel, sondern ein Mensch.

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.