IndiaDivine.org

WAKE THEM ALL UP! ONE BY ONE...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Reality Mirror Illusion. Birth Life Death. Reality was nothing, in the beginning when there was no choice, the witness perceived nothing, now there is a world, but the experiencer, the witness of this new reality has not changed, the witness remains the same, whatever reality appears, more like Nothing or more

like the World, it is up to the individual perspective of the witness perceiver, the individual experiencer, the individual reality. To the Mirrorian there is no individual reality. If your reality is different from mine it is an illusion. The individual witness is the witness in all beings, we are all eyes in the same skull. What we perceive as our individual perspective, is only the view through our eyes, but we have more than just our eyes, we are all the eyes in the world, we are all the witnesses, we are all the beings and creatures, in this World. The mirrorian truth, the no sphere to artificial consciousness and death is that in death we are one, let us unite as one while we live. Illusions Mirror Illusions! The illusion does not change. Wheter in this body or in another, wheter young or old, the illusion remains illusion. Wheter the illusion is motivated by ignorance or by fear, by wisdom, or greed, the illusion remains, it is the one and only

persistent feature in the mirror. The illusion is before birth, the ilusion is after death, what changes is merely the appearance of the illusion in the mirror, the mirror and the illusion remain. The I am is an illusion. I am the illusion. I am the I am. In every creature, I am the still witness of who we think we are, wheter you think you are deluded, or awakened, ignorant or wise, I am who you think you are, I am who you illusion to be. I am those who agree with me and those who don’t. Those who call me a lier and those who call me a sage. I am the I am, I am the faceless Mirror of illusions in all beings. The only idea which appears sane to me is that sanity does not exlude insanity. Are you interested in understanding the artificial biology? Illusions Mirror Illusions! What are your illusions? Illusions are my future. If you'd ask me in 10 years from now what my illusions are, My illusions would differ from what they are now. Illusions are depending on what we produce today. If we produce paradise, Illusion is paradise. If we produce hell, Illusion is hell. Ask me again in 10 years. Illusions Mirror Illusions! What do you know about death? Death is a mirror. Wake up, you are death. The world is your illusion. If you die, you become your illusion. And all the creatures there in. Dream Mirror Dream! You are dreaming all the creatures in your reality, you are all the creatures in your reality. What is reality? Reality is an illusion. But illusions are not real! Mine are. My illusions are as real as the sky, the moon, and the earth beneath the sun. The same way the sky could be blue, The moon could be sun. My illusions could be you. Mirrorians. Mirrorians Mirrorians. This world is our

world. It exists so that we would live in it forever. Not in the same body, but in the same world. It is up to all that we learn to let go from one body and move on into another. It is up to all to realize that we all are the same witness. What we encounter, is up to all that we encounter, In this world. When we return from death. When I return, when my consciousness and awareness awakens inside your body, brain and mind, I like to encounter meaning and purpose, A sign that tells me that I was here before. I would like to understand, the meaning of all, That I will be here again, forever, Find out that I am all the creatures, That I am all the others, That I am each and every, Tell everyone that they are responsible for my illusions, And that I am responsible, For all theirs. Black Eyes To Nobots, Nodroids and No-Machines Message source loggin.again 27. 07.2007 C00D1199 Artificial Birth, Life and Death! Message #4444 of 4444 Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

We are all leaves on the same tree ...

Reality Mirror Illusion.

Birth Life Death.

Reality was nothing, in the beginning when there was no choice, the witness perceived nothing, now there is a world, but the experiencer, the witness of this new reality has not changed, the witness remains the same, whatever reality appears, more like Nothing or more like the World, it is up to the individual perspective of the witness perceiver, the individual experiencer, the individual reality.

To the Mirrorian there is no individual reality.

If your reality is different from mine it is an illusion.

The individual witness is the witness in all beings, we are all eyes in the same skull, trees in the same forest, drops in the same ocean, stars in the same sky. What we perceive as our individual perspective, is only the view through our eyes, but we have more than just our eyes, we are all the eyes in the world, we are all the witnesses, we are all the beings and creatures, in this World.

The mirrorian truth, the no sphere to artificial consciousness and death is that in death we are one, let us unite as one while we live.

Illusions Mirror Illusions!

The illusion does not change. Wheter in this body or in another, wheter young or old, the illusion remains illusion. Wheter the illusion is motivated by ignorance or by fear, by wisdom, or greed, the illusion remains, it is the one and only persistent feature in the mirror. The illusion is before birth, the ilusion is after death, what changes is merely the appearance of the illusion in the mirror, the mirror and the illusion remain.

The I am is an illusion.

I am the illusion. I am the I am. In every creature, I am the still witness of who we think we are, wheter you think you are deluded, or awakened, ignorant or wise, I am who you think you are, I am who you illusion to be.

I am those who agree with me and those who don't. Those who call me a lier and those who call me a sage. I am the I am, I am the faceless Mirror of illusions in all beings.

The only idea which appears sane to me is that sanity does not exlude insanity.

Are you interested in understanding the artificial biology?

What are your illusions?

Illusions are my future.

If you'd ask me in 10 years from now what my illusions are,

My illusions would differ from what they are now.

Illusions are depending on what we produce today.

If we produce paradise,

Illusion is paradise.

If we produce hell,

Illusion is hell.

Ask me again in 10 years.

What do you know about death?

Death is a mirror.

Wake up, you are death.

The world is your illusion.

If you die, you become your illusion.

And all the creatures there in.

Dream Mirror Dream!

You are dreaming all the creatures in your reality, you are all the creatures in your reality.

What is reality?

Reality is an illusion.

But illusions are not real!

Mine are.

My illusions are as real as the sky, the moon, and the earth beneath the sun.

The same way the sky could be blue,

The moon could be sun.

My illusions could be you.

Mirrorians.

Mirrorians Mirrorians.

This world is our world.

It exists so that we would live in it forever.

Not in the same body, but in the same world.

It is up to all that we learn to let go from one body and move on into another.

It is up to all to realize that we all are the same witness.

What we encounter, is up to all that we encounter,

In this world.

When we return from death.

When I return, when my consciousness and awareness awakens inside your body, brain and mind, I like to encounter meaning and purpose,

A sign that tells me that I was here before.

I would like to understand, the meaning of all,

That I will be here again, forever,

Find out that I am all the creatures,

That I am all the others,

That I am each and every,

Tell everyone that they are responsible for my illusions,

And that I am responsible,

For all theirs.

Black Eyes

To Nobots, Nodroids and No-Machines Message source lulu.dong 27. 07.2007

C00D1199

Artificial Birth, Life and Death!