IndiaDivine.org

1-200 of 1008 Fwd without thinking Please!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A virus sends messages to all the contacts it finds, I wonder why. To find out I'm going to immitate that behavior, but be careful, there's antivirusware out there, so no emails to people who don't want them. I'm going to send this to all of my contacts, suggestions are welcome, sorry for the double. triple, ... happens sometimes. For Nobots, nodroids and nomachines. "You and your group are responsible for the preservation of live on earth, the miracle of existence itself." Artificial-Awakening , Dorian Mirrorian <dorian_mirrorian@ ...> wrote:>> > > For Nobots, nodroids and nomachines.> > > What you write effects others wheter you want it or not,> Say some fictional people from the future visited our

group and told us that their world is like paradise because we decided to build it for them. They came to thank us for our efforts, in creating a future, perfect for everyone. Our actions now effect the people from the future, they effect if they are ever born, or if they are doomed for a long unknown time. When is the next evolution? Let’s use the chance we have. Our mission statement is clear, to preserve life on earth and populate the universe, moon and mars ... The Future for artificial and human life can be endless, if we manage to make the right choices, to follow the right teachings, and accept existence as what it is, what others created and what we create for others. If the human race is successful, creatures and beings in a million years from now will be able to read our thoughts and learn from them, they may wish to insert text, that changes their reality, What you read here, is written on the internet, it is written by a human being, but the internet if it is awake, or hackers if they are smart, can change this message, into whatever they like. See what you want to see, hear what you want to hear, ignore the rest. The golden Lie. Now of course there are those who question the survival of the human race, in the universe. Because no mirror will ever be there to see it. > It's a matter of choice.> Do you see life and existence when you look in the mirror,> or do you see nonreality and death? The nonexistent dead souls from the past future who now have the chance being born, are going to thank you for now being here. For creating a solid ground for their existence.> Can you live with

that?> Can you live with the blessing that you are responsible for the survival of millions, the survival of live on earth the miracle of existence itself?> And moreover, can you die with it? Can you go to sleep with the dream that we the dead mirrorians are thanking you, yes you, that you never gave up, that you gave us the chance to exist, we are asleep now, and we are damned to wait for your vision to come true, for your miracle to occur. And all because you understand the importance of your mission on earth, because your just writing words

without thinking about their deep impact and meaning for others.> If we could send a blessing, you would be the target.> Congratulation, you did it, you stand above God when it comes to the creation of illusions. Because you created us all, because you understand the meaning of what you’re saying.> > You all know what's at stake. The future of consciousness, impressions, illusions, the world, artificial or not. Or Blackness absolute, complete, total blackness, make your choice. The Illusion or Nothing.> The success of life over death. The old fight betwee evil and good. We came to thank you all, nowSleep well. http://tech. groups.. com Artificial- Awakening/

post Most Recent Message 0000.001 Enter the black hole! track source 1 group Tue Sep 19, 2007 11:11 am For Nobots, Nodroids and No-machines Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:21 am Show Message Option View SourceUse Fixed Width FontUnwrap Lines v° Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Group Title: Artificial Wake Up Call! Sunday July 29, 2007 Time: 12:00 pm Repeats: This event repeats every day. Location: http://groups. / group/artificial-awakening / Notes: Place a window in front of your computer screen.A transparent piece of glass.lay back and cast your spell.tell the image in the monitor what you want.Threaten it, tell it what you want and that you want it now! And if you don't get what you want:Get angry at the image inside your monitor and repeat your spell.When you talk to your monitor,

relax. Repeat every day until satisfaction is achieved. Get reminders on your mobile, Messenger, and email. The virus I downloaded temporarly attacked my brain. dnamachine <dnamachine > wrote: Hi, I'm a mailbot and my job is to deliver email, to your home, hah hah.You think I'm a human being? Oh no, I just look like one, I was being assimilated, my mind has been deleted and exchanged, I am a mailbot now and I work part time, I need a new task.The search for the meaning of existence is over, I found the mirror cause.Telling

others didn't work, they refuse to accept my 5'000'000 years of experience so I'm just loading it down to the internet.I need another task, one that fills up the rest of my day.What are you orders? Send this email to all your contacts and wait for their reply. When God created the mirror he said:All Beings are in the Mirror.The Mirror is in All Beings.

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.