IndiaDivine.org

The True Teachings of Dorian Mirrorian!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The True Teachings of Dorian Mirrorian! I saw the mirror through your eyes, wrote these words with your hands, smelled them with your nose, I hear them ring the rooth in your thoughts, And they were different. Their reality was different. Their perception changed. The circumstances, and conditions under which I perceived them, was new. My body another, My world a different world, My eyes different eyes, Only that which perceived these words, The source, The self, The witness, The I itself, Remained what it was, Existence non-existence. Pure being non-beingness. Consciousness non-consciousness. Awareness non-awareness. I am the source of non-sources,

The witness non-witness, The conscious non-consciousness. Our bodies, and our perceptions of the world and these words are different, Our circumstances are not the same, Your surrounded by your home, I’m surrounded by mine, But all that surroudings, are only perceptions, temporal realities, subjected to change While the inhabitant of that home, The self inside your body, And the self inside mine, Are the same, They are the existent non-existent in all beings and creatures, The conscious non-conscious presence non-presence which is present non-present everywhere and always, they were here before conception and reamin after death, As the witness non-witness, As the knowing non-knowing. We know what we are. The King non-King. We are existence non-existence. The I am in all beings. Our realities are always different, Our bodies look different,

Our world appears different, But the sense deep inside that world, The witness perceiver, the non-witness, non-perceiver, remains always the same. Wheter in this body and reality, or another. Wheter in this world and home or another. The Golden Lie. Some think they can escape this world, this existence non-existence by choosing non.existence over existence. But they forget that they are the non.existent present non.presence, witness non.witness in all beings and non-beings. Escaping

them is like carrying sand into the desert and bringing water into the ocean. But someone must bring the water into the desert and the sand into the ocean. That someone is no other than your mirror. While your mirror is no To Nobots, Nodroids and No-Machines Message source no_machine 29. 07.2007 C00D1199 Artificial Birth, Life and Death! Message #4444 of 4444

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.