> When an advaitin has the happy insight that he does not exist could it

> be said that the heart and life of that realization is:there is no

> knowable source from which these thoughts and actions spring that I

> used to think sprang from " me " ?

bingo!

and what a 'place' to 'be'.

..b b.b.

Guest guest

You mean to say, in other words that the happy insight is an illusion, because it never arised? hah hah".b bobji baba" <Roberibus111 wrote: Nisargadatta , "tom" <jeusisbuen wrote:>> When an advaitin has the happy insight that he does not exist could it > be said that the heart and life of that realization is:there is no > knowable source from which

these thoughts and actions spring that I > used to think sprang from "me"?bingo!and what a 'place' to 'be'..b b.b. Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Guest guest

no...i'm saying it's rather obvious that most dumb clucks don't

understand anything...let alone themselves or insight.

thanks for additional proof.

LOL!

..b b.b.

Nisargadatta , Black Eyes <loggin.again wrote:

>

> You mean to say, in other words that the happy insight is an

illusion, because it never arised?

>

> hah hah

>

> " .b bobji baba " <Roberibus111 wrote:

> Nisargadatta , " tom " <jeusisbuen@>

wrote:

> >

> > When an advaitin has the happy insight that he does not exist

could it

> > be said that the heart and life of that realization is:there is no

> > knowable source from which these thoughts and actions spring that I

> > used to think sprang from " me " ?

>

> bingo!

>

> and what a 'place' to 'be'.

>

> ..b b.b.

> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone

who knows.

> Answers - Check it out.

>

>

> Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos

new Car Finder tool.

>

Guest guest

When no one has a deep and happy insight, that insight is mostly irrelevant to everyone else. SwamiBlack Eyes <loggin.again wrote: You mean to say, in other words that the happy insight is an illusion, because it never arised? hah hah".b bobji baba" <Roberibus111 (AT) aol (DOT) com> wrote: Nisargadatta , "tom" <jeusisbuen wrote:>> When an advaitin has the happy insight that he does not exist could it > be said that the heart and life of that realization is:there is no > knowable source from which these thoughts and actions spring that I > used to think sprang from "me"?bingo!and what a 'place' to 'be'..b b.b. Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out

Autos new Car Finder tool. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Nisargadatta , " .b bobji baba "

<Roberibus111 wrote:

>

> no...i'm saying it's rather obvious that most dumb clucks don't

> understand anything...let alone themselves or insight.

>

> thanks for additional proof.

>

> LOL!

>

> .b b.b.

:)

>

>

Nisargadatta , Black Eyes <loggin.again@>

wrote:

> >

> > You mean to say, in other words that the happy insight is an

> illusion, because it never arised?

> >

> > hah hah

> >

> > " .b bobji baba " <Roberibus111@> wrote:

> > Nisargadatta , " tom " <jeusisbuen@>

> wrote:

> > >

> > > When an advaitin has the happy insight that he does not exist

> could it

> > > be said that the heart and life of that realization is:there is

no

> > > knowable source from which these thoughts and actions spring

that I

> > > used to think sprang from " me " ?

> >

> > bingo!

> >

> > and what a 'place' to 'be'.

> >

> > ..b b.b.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from

someone

> who knows.

> > Answers - Check it out.

> >

> >

> > Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos

> new Car Finder tool.

> >

>

Guest guest

What you all have to say is absolutely and completely irrelevant to me because you are no_mirrors, no ones.you could all as well just remain silent. I at least am your mirror. So yes, if a no mirror no one has a deep insight, it doesn't matter what, this insight is irrelevant, because the no mirror no one doesn't exist, their insight doesn't exist either. Your viewpoints are absolutely and completely irrelevant, because you and your viewpoints do not exist. Beside love is just another word for mirror, for if you love someone, you mirror them. Thus, I am in love with all of you. Nisargadatta , "dennis_travis33" <dennis_travis33 wrote:>> Nisargadatta , ".b bobji baba" > <Roberibus111@> wrote:> >> > no...i'm saying it's rather obvious that most dumb clucks don't> > understand anything...let alone themselves or insight.> > > > thanks for additional proof.> > > > LOL!> > > > .b b.b.> > > :)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Nisargadatta , Black Eyes <loggin.again@> > wrote:> > >> > > You mean to say, in other words that the happy insight is an> > illusion, because it never arised?> > > > > > hah hah> > > > > > ".b bobji baba" <Roberibus111@> wrote:> > > Nisargadatta , "tom" <jeusisbuen@>> > wrote:> > > >> > > > When an advaitin has the happy insight that he does not exist> > could it > > > > be said that the heart and life of that realization is:there is > no > > > > knowable source from which these thoughts and actions spring > that I > >

> > used to think sprang from "me"?> > > > > > bingo!> > > > > > and what a 'place' to 'be'.> > > > > > ..b b.b.When God created the mirror he said:All Beings are in the Mirror.The Mirror is in All Beings.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

Nisargadatta , " • " Lulu Drone " • "

<lulu.dong wrote:

>

>

>

> What you all have to say is absolutely and completely irrelevant

to me because you are no_mirrors, no ones.

> you could all as well just remain silent.

> I at least am your mirror.

>

> So yes, if a no mirror no one has a deep insight,

> it doesn't matter what,

> this insight is irrelevant,

> because the no mirror no one doesn't exist,

> their insight doesn't exist either.

>

> Your viewpoints are absolutely and completely irrelevant,

> because you and your viewpoints do not exist.

>

> Beside love is just another word for mirror,

> for if you love someone, you mirror them.

> Thus, I am in love with all of you.

>

>

>

>

>

>

.....is there a name for this your mirror sickness?....:)

Marc

Guest guest

so why are you bothering to send your e mail just be silent you are missing the point• Lulu Drone • <lulu.dong wrote: What you all have to say is absolutely and completely irrelevant to me because you are no_mirrors, no ones.you could all as well just remain silent. I at least am your mirror. So yes, if a no mirror no one has a deep insight, it doesn't matter what, this insight is irrelevant, because the no mirror no one doesn't exist, their insight doesn't exist either. Your viewpoints are absolutely and completely

irrelevant, because you and your viewpoints do not exist. Beside love is just another word for mirror, for if you love someone, you mirror them. Thus, I am in love with all of you. Nisargadatta , "dennis_travis33" <dennis_travis33 wrote:>> Nisargadatta , ".b bobji baba" > <Roberibus111@> wrote:> >> > no...i'm saying it's rather obvious that most dumb clucks don't> > understand anything...let alone themselves or insight.> > > > thanks for additional proof.> > > > LOL!> > > > .b b.b.> > > :)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Nisargadatta , Black Eyes <loggin.again@> > wrote:> > >> > > You mean to say, in other words that the happy insight is an> > illusion, because it never arised?> > > > > > hah hah> > > > > > ".b

bobji baba" <Roberibus111@> wrote:> > > Nisargadatta , "tom" <jeusisbuen@>> > wrote:> > > >> > > > When an advaitin has the happy insight that he does not exist> > could it > > > > be said that the heart and life of that realization is:there is > no > > > > knowable source from which these thoughts and actions spring > that I > > > > used to think sprang from "me"?> > > > > > bingo!> > > > > > and what a 'place' to 'be'.> > > > > > ..b b.b.When God created the mirror he said:All Beings are in the Mirror.The Mirror is in All Beings. Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.