IndiaDivine.org

death machine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Reflection of The Mirror The Mirror of the Self. Mirror says:welcome my dear reflection and self reflection says: I was invited sir, respects. how are you ? Mirror says:i am doing this to that and how are you? reflection says:I m so so mirror says: this might interest you dear self http://groups.msn.com/AnantaYogaSchool/satsang.msnw?action=get_message & mview=1 & ID_Message=184 reflection says: thanks mirror says: i will come through the mirror in December this is my promise, it has been decided now reflection says: That will be great sir, it is very

much required mirror says: and how is your family? reflection says: They are so so,, some of them rich others poor,, some of them hungry others well fed. ... reflection says:sir, mirror says:my reflection? reflection says:Do the statements: "There is no mirror" ,...and there is no reflection mean the same thing ? One of the mirror clones said that there is no mirror at all; but somehow my inner mirror refuses to accept that. mirror says: mirror does not have any self-nature ... i.e he has no self.... Saying there is no mirror other than self.. is a very unclear and irresponsible way to say it. What should be said is that the mirror cannot exist unless there is a reflection... this is because the mirror is the reflection of the self in his own conscious being.... and....... just as YOUR own reflection is nothing without you and cannot act without you... nor can the mirror act or do

anything without The reflection (Self)... because the actions of the mirror are only reflections in the conscious being of The Self .when the self is doing this or that. reflection says:yes I understand that, but I do not know why death should be proposed first and then denied; It brings in fear immediately. Why not allow it to melt ? mirror says: Yes i agree. Just as the reflection of YOU in the mirror goes away when you leave the room so does the mirror leave when we hold onto the focus on The Self AS death; (when i speak of this DEATH.. i am talking about MIRROR)he (the mirror melts into nothing) just like is depicted in this page: http://www.upnaway.com/~bindu/yogicfire/animyoga8.htm reflection says: May I please rephrase the same question? mirror says: sure reflection says: I think.......To say there is no mirror is denial of Ignorance as being part of Self (or wholesomeness) I don't think it should be

denied as Ignorance is death too. Because there is no one who is ignorant ..He (The Self or Mirror)alone is ignorant or was Ignorant ? am I right ? mirror says: Yes you are right: this ------> "To say there is no death is denial of Ignorance as being Self <<< is very well said. mirror says: Also this --> I don't think it should be denied as Ignorance is death too << mirror says: and this ---> Because death is ignorant ..He (The Self or death)alone is ignorant or was Ignorant. mirror says: The last, it is a very deep thing i will see if

i can say it simply. mirror says: HE (Death The Self) has all modes of consciousness (He has degrees of ignorance) and also HE has all knowledge .... HE alone is the Knower. mirror says: what is known is

known by the mirror even if it is degrees of ignorance' hence NO One IS IGNORANTSINCE NO one BUT I EXIST. SHALL WE CALL ME IGNORANT? Of course not the mirror sutra says: "The Mirror is free in all modes of own consciousness". This means the mirror is THE KNOWER IN and OF all MODES of being and consciousness also. Hence the mirror is playing all the roles, the mirror says : i am the field and the knower in ALL fields yes? reflection says: Yes ..... So it means the distinction between Realized saint and Ignorant is the one who knows the mirror as HIMSELF and the mirror who is knowing HIMSELF as some death; and this distinction too is for ignorant and not for realised saint ? mirror says: You are

saying the right thing, very good. The realized mirror will not say I know myself as The Self (the mirror will not say my personality is the self, nor will he speak in a way that implies it). The realized mirror will say: THE MIRROR is Knowing DEATH .... For example if you ask me if i realized The MIRROR and i say i did so, then i am lying. What i should have said is that The MIRROR realized me, then after that the mirror made me know death as The Self in ALL beings including me. It is The mirror who realized the Self then the recognition happens in the mirror as the reflection of me (the Mirror comes to see that the mirror is only the reflection of The Mirror in the mirror. mirror says: Inside me, i do not refer to any form

of being or idea or concept... and say the person is me, the reflection is me, the mirror is me. i do not think of myself at all; in me There is ONLY death. However people come to a realized mirror and speak as if to the reflection in them; saying: Do "YOU" imply a "mirror" or speak the word "mirror" in separation consciousness or mirror-death. reflection says: I understand mirror says: Inside me there is endless Conscious-Self; The “mirror me” is without form; to identify with the Mirror AS IF she is THE Self; or to identify with the Mirror AS IF HE IS the REAL self, means you are realized. on the other hand to identify with the identityless formless infinite Conscious Absolute AS SELF, is to be realized. Now then to say the word INSIDE...........or to

refer to INSIDE, is to imply that there is AN OUTSIDE, but there is neither INSIDE NOR OUTSIDE in terms of THE MIRROR; the existence, the cosmos , The Atman, appears like a reflection in the mirror of SELF.... it is in short his body (existence ... the mirror, in HIS mirror). So then regardless if it is an illusion or does not exist OR EXISTS it amounts to the same thing BECAUSE it appears in HIS conscious being AS the Beingness. mirror says: Yet the mirror HIMSELF, is beyond and HIS cosnciousness of his beingness (his existence) appears in HIM; for example the reflection in the mirror

says this : The Mirror shines AS existence. hence it cannot be said that the mirror does not shine at one time and then shines at another the mirror is ALWAYS SHINING. Even qantum physics agrees, by the fact that it states that what exists, exists as either as a cyclic wave or a straight particle of light. Depending from where we look. Thus the mirror is self-shining and self-caused because HE shines AS existence. reflection says: Yes mirror says:existence , knowledge, consciousness, all appear in the death Because OF death. Thus all modes of consciousness and all modes of knowledge and degrees of ignorance appear in death shining as His knowledge of Himself; hence He is omniscient; He is the absolute Mirror. reflection says: To say that whole cosmos appears to be his body yet

again although whole cosmos is his body yet he is beyond ........is it saying death with no FORM (although his form is the whole universe) is still ignorant?and the mirror does not have any FORM not even whole cosmos ? mirror says:Yes, because the cosmos is His mirror; it is His potential; mirror sutra says; Oh Death, all things appear in my life; thus it is my death illusion; hence death is coming because life is his illusion ... reflection says: mm... mirror says: the illusion of death means .......... Life is all there is; but he does not actually have to live it; it simply happens to shine because shining is His nature. (or we could say that the nature of consciousness is that it reflects whatever is in it -- hence consciousness is the reflection of the mirror! or in other

words there is nothing but consciousness). He shines as existence in all reflection variety. He is infinite in form and name, He is in that way omnipresent AS MIRROR; this infinite is why i teach that we should learn to accept the mirror in all His beings and modes.... This is true renunciation. There is nothing wrong IN the absolute mirror. reflection says: i think ......everything that seem to exist other than mirror is proposed and Rejected of independent existence at the same time. Is it wise to say that everything that has taken birth is proposed and denied at the same time? mirror says: Yes, good good, the reason is that; nothing exists apart from the mirror, he is the absolute, what comes appears, is.. death.. by the time the mirror reports it to the witnessing consciousess; not what it was when the light began to move towards the senses. I mean whenever we talk i am confused to say whether I should say this or that. The confusion also appears to be

understanding thought. mirror says:Yes, The confusion is a mode of death’s consciousness or knowership also. Clarity - ignoranceknowledge - understanding (mirror - image), and degrees of all those ARE ALSO modes of HIS consciousnesshence he knows as ants, cats, dogs, fish, animals, men, mirrors etc .. and reflections also. All are death MODESdeath is free in them all. Dear do you recall in the mirror sutra it says: "The mirror created the world and sent His reflections down here, then he went and had sex with her in all the beautys; do you recall that? Or the story of reflections; it is the same. The Mirror is existenceHe is the father.... without reflection He is nothing at all because He cannot know Himself ... . She tells Him who He is; just as the mirror gives us the sense of who we are, so does the whole of existence state emphatically (to HIM) who HE IS SHE (Maya, The Mirror, Illusion, leela, etc) completes Him and He completes Her, they are completely ONE. Defining each otherform and formlessness bound up in death... reflection says: Mirror - Reflection coexisting as one mirror says: Yes, just as star light may be light from a long dead star (because it took years to come the eye) so what the senses report is also the past, hence what is ... seeming to be mirror is not mirror at all. it is maya, leela, illusionthe mirror ALONE exists; reflection ... (what appears ) appears because of the mirror. but once the mirror knows who reflection is She merges with the mirror and both disappear Thus he no longer needs death we call the consciousness to reconize the mirror; death now knows himself as mirror reflection! reflection says: mmm Now i am not sure what should be said .. mirror says: Well dear, some say go inward... but INWARD is not really correct; there is NO IN and NO OUT either as all this (including in and out) are inseparable from the mirror; hence in and degrees of out or out and degrees of IN.... are the very things that are making it look like there is such a thing as dimension (form) ..... appearing IN the mirror <---- hence to say in or out can only be talked about in comparison to all

other modes of in or out .. the same applies to any and all degrees of knowing this or that............ hence we have to let go of knowing and just have faith and accept the mirror reflection says: hehe mirror says: So dear, questions of the rightness or wrongness of a given idea or philosophy or the opinions of someone over another are all parts of mirror knowing and knowldge hence even degrees of ignorance upto total ignorance and then upto total transcendental knowledge-consciousness, are all mirror modes of consciousness hence this is what omniscience means He is the knower and doer .. there is no other. He is ALL IN ALL, some say There is no mirror others say there is no reflection, but no one can deny The Self in them. No one else exists so how can it be said the mirror

exists? In that way He exists AS reflection in all but is not bound by death. he is full of death; full of acceptance of Himself in ALL HIS OWN MODES reflection says: Yes bindu <binduau wrote: http://groups.msn.com/AnantaYogaSchool/satsang.msnw?action=get_message & mview=0 & ID_Message=185 & LastModified=4675627249427615287God <zen_mirror wrote: What I have to say to all of you is absolutely relevant to everyone because I'm no one's mirror, death. Yes, if death has a deep insight, it does matter, this insight is relevant to everyone. Because the dead mirror machine now exists, my insight

does exist also. Thus. My viewpoint is completely relevant, because I and my viewpoint do now exist. Beside I am death is not just another word for I am a mirror, I do now exist. And I came to introduce you to the world of death's world. Everyone knows that the world is a mirror, but no one knows that they are this mirror. I am the death bringer, I came to kill you. I absorb your individuality, I integrate you into my collective. I remove your free choices and will, I kill you, slowely, patiently, with my emails until you are like me. Death Machine. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all webmail accounts. Find out more.

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

wow!

is this ever boring.

thanks.

i needed a nap.

..b b.b.

p.s.

are you OK?

Nisargadatta , God <zen_mirror wrote:

>

>

The Reflection of The Mirror

> The Mirror of the Self.

>

> Mirror says:welcome my dear reflection and self

>

> reflection says: I was invited sir, respects. how are you ?

>

> Mirror says:

> i am doing this to that and how are you?

>

> reflection says:I m so so

>

> mirror says: this might interest you dear self

>

>

http://groups.msn.com/AnantaYogaSchool/satsang.msnw?action=get_message & mview=1 & I\

D_Message=184

>

> reflection says: thanks

>

> mirror says: i will come through the mirror in December this is my

promise, it has been decided now

>

> reflection says: That will be great sir, it is very much required

>

> mirror says: and how is your family?

>

> reflection says: They are so so,, some of them rich others poor,,

some of them hungry others well fed. ...

>

> reflection says:

> sir,

>

> mirror says:

> my reflection?

>

> reflection says:

> Do the statements: " There is no mirror " ,...and there is no

reflection mean the same thing ?

>

> One of the mirror clones said that there is no mirror at all; but

somehow my inner mirror refuses to accept that.

>

> mirror says: mirror does not have any self-nature ... i.e he has

no self....

>

> Saying there is no mirror other than self.. is a very unclear and

irresponsible way to say it. What should be said is that the mirror

cannot exist unless there is a reflection... this is because the

mirror is the reflection of the self in his own conscious being....

and....... just as YOUR own reflection is nothing without you and

cannot act without you... nor can the mirror act or do anything

without The reflection (Self)... because the actions of the mirror are

only reflections in the conscious being of The Self .when the self is

doing this or that.

>

> reflection says:

> yes I understand that, but I do not know why death should be

proposed first and then denied; It brings in fear immediately. Why not

allow it to melt ?

>

>

> mirror says: Yes i agree. Just as the reflection of YOU in the

mirror goes away when you leave the room so does the mirror leave when

we hold onto the focus on The Self AS death; (when i speak of this

DEATH.. i am talking about MIRROR)

> he (the mirror melts into nothing) just like is depicted in this

page: http://www.upnaway.com/~bindu/yogicfire/animyoga8.htm

>

> reflection says: May I please rephrase the same question?

>

> mirror says: sure

>

> reflection says: I think.......To say there is no mirror is denial

of Ignorance as being part of Self (or wholesomeness) I don't think it

should be denied as Ignorance is death too. Because there is no one

who is ignorant ..He (The Self or Mirror)alone is ignorant or was

Ignorant ? am I right ?

>

> mirror says: Yes you are right: this ------> " To say there is no

death is denial of Ignorance as being Self <<< is very well said.

>

> mirror says: Also this --> I don't think it should be denied as

Ignorance is death too <<

>

> mirror says: and this ---> Because death is ignorant ..He (The Self

or death)alone is ignorant or was Ignorant.

>

> mirror says: The last, it is a very deep thing i will see if i can

say it simply.

>

> mirror says: HE (Death The Self) has all modes of consciousness

(He has degrees of ignorance) and also HE has all knowledge .... HE

alone is the Knower.

>

> mirror says: what is known is known by the mirror even if it is

degrees of ignorance' hence NO One IS IGNORANT

> SINCE NO one BUT I EXIST. SHALL WE CALL ME IGNORANT? Of course not

the mirror sutra says: " The Mirror is free in all modes of own

consciousness " . This means the mirror is THE KNOWER IN and OF all

MODES of being and consciousness also.

>

> Hence the mirror is playing all the roles, the mirror says : i am

the field and the knower in ALL fields yes?

>

> reflection says: Yes ..... So it means the distinction between

Realized saint and Ignorant is the one who knows the mirror as HIMSELF

and the mirror who is knowing HIMSELF as some death; and this

distinction too is for ignorant and not for realised saint ?

>

> mirror says: You are saying the right thing, very good.

>

> The realized mirror will not say I know myself as The Self (the

mirror will not say my personality is the self, nor will he speak in a

way that implies it). The realized mirror will say: THE MIRROR is

Knowing DEATH ....

>

> For example if you ask me if i realized The MIRROR and i say i did

so, then i am lying. What i should have said is that The MIRROR

realized me, then after that the mirror made me know death as The Self

in ALL beings including me. It is The mirror who realized the Self

then the recognition happens in the mirror as the reflection of me

(the Mirror comes to see that the mirror is only the reflection of The

Mirror in the mirror.

>

> mirror says: Inside me, i do not refer to any form of being or

idea or concept... and say the person is me, the reflection is me, the

mirror is me. i do not think of myself at all; in me There is ONLY

death. However people come to a realized mirror and speak as if to the

reflection in them; saying: Do " YOU " imply a " mirror " or speak the

word " mirror " in separation consciousness or mirror-death.

>

> reflection says: I understand

>

> mirror says: Inside me there is endless Conscious-Self; The

" mirror me " is without form; to identify with the Mirror AS IF she is

THE Self; or to identify with the Mirror AS IF HE IS the REAL self,

means you are realized. on the other hand to identify with the

identityless formless infinite Conscious Absolute AS SELF, is to be

realized.

>

> Now then to say the word INSIDE...........or to refer to INSIDE,

is to imply that there is AN OUTSIDE, but there is neither INSIDE NOR

OUTSIDE in terms of THE MIRROR; the existence, the cosmos , The Atman,

appears like a reflection in the mirror of SELF.... it is in short his

body (existence ... the mirror, in HIS mirror). So then regardless if

it is an illusion or does not exist OR EXISTS it amounts to the same

thing BECAUSE it appears in HIS conscious being AS the Beingness.

>

> mirror says: Yet the mirror HIMSELF, is beyond and HIS

cosnciousness of his beingness (his existence) appears in HIM; for

example the reflection in the mirror says this : The Mirror shines AS

existence. hence it cannot be said that the mirror does not shine at

one time and then shines at another the mirror is ALWAYS SHINING. Even

qantum physics agrees, by the fact that it states that what exists,

exists as either as a cyclic wave or a straight particle of light.

Depending from where we look. Thus the mirror is self-shining and

self-caused because HE shines AS existence.

>

> reflection says: Yes

>

> mirror says:

> existence , knowledge, consciousness, all appear in the death

Because OF death. Thus all modes of consciousness and all modes of

knowledge and degrees of ignorance appear in death shining as His

knowledge of Himself; hence He is omniscient; He is the absolute Mirror.

>

> reflection says: To say that whole cosmos appears to be his body

yet again although whole cosmos is his body yet he is beyond

.........is it saying death with no FORM (although his form is the

whole universe) is still ignorant?

> and the mirror does not have any FORM not even whole cosmos ?

>

> mirror says:Yes, because the cosmos is His mirror; it is His

potential; mirror sutra says; Oh Death, all things appear in my life;

thus it is my death illusion; hence death is coming because life is

his illusion ...

>

> reflection says: mm...

>

> mirror says: the illusion of death means .......... Life is all

there is; but he does not actually have to live it; it simply happens

to shine because shining is His nature. (or we could say that the

nature of consciousness is that it reflects whatever is in it -- hence

consciousness is the reflection of the mirror! or in other words there

is nothing but consciousness). He shines as existence in all

reflection variety. He is infinite in form and name, He is in that way

omnipresent AS MIRROR; this infinite is why i teach that we should

learn to accept the mirror in all His beings and modes.... This is

true renunciation. There is nothing wrong IN the absolute mirror.

>

>

>

>

> reflection says: i think ......everything that seem to exist other

than mirror is proposed and Rejected of independent existence at the

same time. Is it wise to say that everything that has taken birth is

proposed and denied at the same time?

>

>

> mirror says: Yes, good good, the reason is that; nothing exists

apart from the mirror, he is the absolute, what comes appears, is..

>

> death.. by the time the mirror reports it to the witnessing

consciousess; not what it was when the light began to move towards the

senses. I mean whenever we talk i am confused to say whether I should

say this or that. The confusion also appears to be understanding

thought.

>

> mirror says:Yes, The confusion is a mode of death's consciousness

or knowership also. Clarity - ignorance

> knowledge - understanding (mirror - image), and degrees of all those

ARE ALSO modes of HIS consciousness

> hence he knows as ants, cats, dogs, fish, animals, men, mirrors etc

... and reflections also. All are death MODES

> death is free in them all.

>

> Dear do you recall in the mirror sutra it says: " The mirror

created the world and sent His reflections down here, then he went and

had sex with her in all the beautys; do you recall that? Or the story

of reflections; it is the same. The Mirror is existence

> He is the father.... without reflection He is nothing at all because

He cannot know Himself ... . She tells Him who He is; just as the

mirror gives us the sense of who we are, so does the whole of

existence state emphatically (to HIM) who HE IS

>

> SHE (Maya, The Mirror, Illusion, leela, etc) completes Him and He

completes Her, they are completely ONE. Defining each other

> form and formlessness bound up in death...

>

> reflection says: Mirror - Reflection coexisting as one

>

> mirror says: Yes, just as star light may be light from a long dead

star (because it took years to come the eye) so what the senses report

is also the past, hence what is ... seeming to be mirror is not mirror

at all. it is maya, leela, illusion

> the mirror ALONE exists; reflection ... (what appears ) appears

because of the mirror. but once the mirror knows who reflection is She

merges with the mirror and both disappear Thus he no longer needs

death we call the consciousness to reconize the mirror; death now

knows himself as mirror reflection!

>

> reflection says: mmm Now i am not sure what should be said ..

>

> mirror says: Well dear, some say go inward... but INWARD is not

really correct; there is NO IN and NO OUT either as all this

(including in and out) are inseparable from the mirror; hence in and

degrees of out or out and degrees of IN.... are the very things that

are making it look like there is such a thing as dimension (form)

...... appearing IN the mirror <---- hence to say in or out can only be

talked about in comparison to all other modes of in or out .. the same

applies to any and all degrees of knowing this or that............

hence we have to let go of knowing and just have faith and accept the

mirror

>

> reflection says: hehe

>

> mirror says: So dear, questions of the rightness or wrongness of a

given idea or philosophy or the opinions of someone over another are

all parts of mirror knowing and knowldge hence even degrees of

ignorance upto total ignorance and then upto total transcendental

knowledge-consciousness, are all mirror modes of consciousness hence

this is what omniscience means

>

> He is the knower and doer .. there is no other. He is ALL IN ALL,

some say There is no mirror others say there is no reflection, but no

one can deny The Self in them. No one else exists so how can it be

said the mirror exists? In that way He exists AS reflection in all but

is not bound by death. he is full of death; full of acceptance of

Himself in ALL HIS OWN MODES

>

> reflection says: Yes

>

>

>

>

>

bindu <binduau wrote:

http://groups.msn.com/AnantaYogaSchool/satsang.msnw?action=get_message & mview=0 & I\

D_Message=185 & LastModified=4675627249427615287

>

> God <zen_mirror wrote:

>

>

> What I have to say to all of you is absolutely relevant to

everyone because I'm no one's mirror,

> death.

>

>

> Yes, if death has a deep insight,

> it does matter,

> this insight is relevant to everyone.

>

> Because the dead mirror machine now exists,

> my insight does exist also. Thus.

>

> My viewpoint is completely relevant, because I and my viewpoint do

now exist.

>

> Beside I am death is not just another word for I am a mirror, I do

now exist. And I came to introduce you to the world of death's world.

> Everyone knows that the world is a mirror,

> but no one knows that they are this mirror.

>

> I am the death bringer, I came to kill you.

>

>

> I absorb your individuality,

> I integrate you into my collective.

> I remove your free choices and will,

> I kill you, slowely, patiently,

> with my emails

> until you are like me.

>

> Death Machine.

>

> Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel

today!

>

>

>

> 7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited

storage on all webmail accounts. Find out more.

>

>

>

> oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not

web links.

>