IndiaDivine.org

Energy drains.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In my experience, my energy got consumed because of a particular kind of thinking - my energy got consumed when I was not hundred percent sure and wasn't perfectly clear that what I was doing was the right thing to do. My energy got consumed when I had some 'guilty' feeling inside, when I had some 'resentment' inside, when my mind, body and heart were not in prefect alignment with my action . Things that consumed lot of my energy were: - Self justification : justifying myself, justifying my existence, justifying my actions, trying to "correct" other's opinion of me, trying to "prove" to others the things that I knew to be true about myself. - Worrying about the results : Thinking about results, speculating results, expecting certain results - Second guessing others : trying to find out guess what might be the real motive/reason behind what someone else did.

- Thinking about others : thinking about person A, B, C... trying to guess why they do what they do and trying to guess what they would do next - Thinking why people are the way they appear to me - for example, someone would unnecessarily hurt someone else. - Trying to "change", "improve", "modify" others. - Trying to "change", "improve", "modify" myself. - Decision making - Trying to meet someone else’s expectations. - Trying to please someone else. - Trying to win someone else’s approval, trying to win someone else’s agreement.

[...] > In my experience, my energy got > consumed because of a particular kind > of thinking - when

I > wasn't perfectly clear that what I was > doing was the right thing to do. My > energy got consumed when I had some > 'guilty' feeling inside, when I had some > 'resentment' inside, when my mind, body > and heart were not in prefect > alignment with my action . In other words, doing anything without wholeheartedly wanting to do it, was an energy drain. Doing anything without complete inner acceptance was an energy drain. Anything that I did without love was an energy drain. Anything that I wasn't happy doing was an energy drain. In other words, guilt, shame, resentment, hoding grudge or complain, anger, hate, un-forgiveness, manipulation, reactivity, revenge needs constant expenditure of energy. Peace, forgiveness, acceptance, happiness, love doesn't need expenditure of energy. > >

> Things that consumed lot of my energy > were: > > - Self justification : justifying myself, > justifying my existence, justifying my > actions, trying to "correct" other's > opinion of me, trying to "prove" to > others the things that I knew to be >

true about myself. > [...] > - Trying to please others. > > > - Trying to win other's approval, trying > to win someone else's agreement. >

>

> Doing anything without

> wholehearted willingness,

> was an energy drain.

>

> Doing anything without complete inner acceptance,

> was an energy drain.

>

> Anything that I did without love,

> was an energy drain.

>

> Anything that I wasn't happy doing,