IndiaDivine.org

second edition of e-book 'I AM'( the complete 'I am' quotes of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends After the success of the first edition of the e-book 'I Am' (the complete 'I am' quotes of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj) available at: www.nisargadatta.in and at www.maharajnisargadatta.com I have come out with a second edition which is upgraded by adding quotes from two more new books : Beyond Freedom and I am Unborn. Introduction to the second edition: These quotes have been compiled from nine books that cover almost all the dialogues of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj: I Am That edited by Maurice Frydman, Seeds of Consciousness, Prior to Consciousness and Consciousness and the Absolute edited by Jean Dunn and The Experience of Nothingness, The Nectar of Immortality and The Ultimate Medicine edited by Robert Powell, Beyond Freedom edited by Maria Jory and I am Unborn edited by Pradeep Apte Other works that are mostly expositions of his teachings like: The Blissful life by Robert Powell, Pointers from Nisargadatta Maharaj by Ramesh Balsekar, I Am That I Am by Stephen Wolinsky, Song of I Am edited by Jerry Katz and the ASMI – I Am That excerpts

compiled and edited by Miguel-Angel Carrasco have not been referred to. Apart from his teachings, all these texts give a lot of information on Shri Nisragadatta Maharaj. Some other books that may also be of interest are: The Wisdom teachings of Nisargatta Maharaj: A visual journey published by Innerdirections, The Last days of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj published by Yogi impressions and Self Knowledge and Self Realization by Nisargadatta Maharaj, edited by Jean Dunn. This collection of all the ‘I am’ quotes of Shri Nisargadatta Maharaj have been prepared to be used as device to get focused on the ‘I am’. Most of these quotes are as such, while some

have been prepared by resorting to concatenations for maintaining the ‘I am’ theme during a dialogue session. According to me, none of Maharaj’s dialogues require any exposition, anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence and of course, a deep interest in the subject can understand what he is trying to say. I assume that most of those who use this text have already read all the nine books (or should I say ‘scriptures’) used for these quotes, and if not all at least, I Am That, which is the primary book (scripture). Those who wish to have this new second edition may mail me at : aptep for a copy as attachment(about 290 Kb Word document} I hope you all enjoy and benefit from this compilation Pradeep

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.