IndiaDivine.org

The Glory of Shirdi Sai - Issue 06-2008 from Saidarbar.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

THE GLORY OF SHIRDI SAI Sixth Year of Publication Published as Bi-Weekly Issue 06/ 2008 13-03-2008 --------------------------- One World One Family Vasudhaika Kutumbam Om! Asatoma Sargamaya, Tamasoma Jyotirgamaya, Mrityorma Amritamgamaya, Om Shantih, Shantih, Shantihi! (Aum! Lead from wrong path to the right path, from ignorance to knowledge, from mortality to immortality! Peace to All) ----------------------------- You can also read this E- Magazine in 3d page turning NEW FORMAT http://ettitudemedia.com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent GURUR-BRAHMA, GURUR-VISHNUH; GURU-DEVO MAHESWARAHA; GURUR-SAKSHATH PARAM BRAHMA; THASMAI SREE GURAVE NAMAHA: Sairam. You can watch Live Web casting from Shirdi Sai Samadhi Mandir from following Link: http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/onlinedarshan.asp ----------------------------- THIS ISSUE CONTAINS: 1. FROM THE SATSANGHS OF SAIBANISA JI 2. SAI'S NEWS FROM TIME MACHINE 3. SAI IN DREAMS 4. QUINTESSENCE OF SRI SAIBABA'S PHILOSOPHY 5. SANATANA DHARMA & SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA 6. DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES 7. SAI WITH CHILDREN 8. SPIRITUAL GEMS FROM SAI SATCHARITRA 9. ARTICLES FROM SAI DEVOTEES 10. LETTERS FROM SAI DEVOTEES 11. TELUGU SECTION 12. SAI'S BOOK WORLD 13. EDITORIAL. ------------------------------- 1. FROM THE SATSANGHS OF SAIBANISA JI http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/saidarbar/pages/S3500055.htm Compiled by: Sai Sevak Smt. Rajeswari Kasturi, Saidarbar - Hyderabad.

Shirdi Sai's Philosophy in the words of Saibanisaji DO NOT LET YOUR MIND BE DISTURBED EVEN UNDER UNSATISFACTORY CIRCUMSTANCES. Once there was rich widow who had a reputation for kindness, modesty and courtesy. She had a housemaid who was wise and deligent. One day the maid thought: My mistress has a very good reputation: I wonder whether she is good by nature, or is good because of her surroundings. I will try her and find out. The following morning the maid did not appear before her mistress until early noon. The mistress got vexed up and scolded her impatiently. The maid replied: If I am lazy for only a day or two, you ought not to become impatient. Then the mistress became angry. The next day the maid got up late again. This made the mistress very angry and she struck the maid with a stick. This incident became widely known and the rich widow lost her good reputation. Many people behave like this woman. While their surroundings are satisfactory they are kind, modest and quiet, but it is questionable if they will behave likewise when the conditions change and become unsatisfactory. It is only when a person maintains pure and peaceful mind can continue to act good, even when unpleasant words enter his ears, when others show

ill-will toward him or when he lacks sufficient food, clothes and shelter, so that we may call him good. Therefore, those who do good deeds and maintain a peaceful mind only when their surroundings are satisfactory are not really good people. Only those who have received the Sai teachings and are training their minds and bodies by those teachings can be called truly good, modest and peaceful people. To be continued----- --------------- 2. SAI'S NEWS FROM THE TIME MACHINE: March 1911- Tatyasaheb Noolkar, a staunch devotee of Baba, Sub-Judge of Phandarpur breathed his last at Shiridi at the age of 48. March 1912- Dadasaheb Khaparde returned to Amroati. Mrs.Laxmibai Khaparde stayed behind in Shiridi. -------------------------------- 3. SAI IN DREAMS http://www.ettitudemedia.com These are the dream sequences and messages as received by SaiBaNiSaji From our beloved GURU LORD SAINATH OF SHIRIDI. In Anticipation that this feature will help in one's spiritual growth are hereby compiled from his personal Diary and presented to SAIBANDHUS. Translated and presented by RAGHU RAMAN SATULURY. AUGUST-1995: 13-08-1995 Sai appeared in the dream in the form of C.E.O, of our organization. He said that he would arrive at my house for lunch, tomorrow being a Sunday. I got up from the bed and informed my wife about the dream. She prepared the extra lunch in spite of all doubts cast in her mind. Even at 1:00 PM in the afternoon, none was seen to turn up. I recollected the incident of Hemadripanth in Satcharitra wherein HIS photograph arrived exactly during the eleventh hour of their lunchtime to keep up the promise. I was some how confident that Sai would surely arrive, as HE will not go back on HIS word. In the meanwhile, my wife was pressurizing me to have lunch as it was already getting late. So at around 2:00 PM, in utter disappointment, she had her lunch and forced me also to have my lunch. I was left with no other option. I too had my lunch at around 2:30 PM. However my mind was pre-occupied with thoughts about Sai. As I was about to finish, the call bell gave

a ring .It was one of our worker by name Sattiah who came with an intention of making a courtesy call. I concluded that it was Sai’s way of coming in the form of Sattiah to honor HIS commitment and felt elated to serve him with the food to which he gladly reciprocated. The depth of devotion of HIS devotees binds Sai. 17-08-1995 I prayed Sainath to see that I do not have any problems in money

related affairs with my children. Sai has appeared in the form of a cricketer. He said that life is like a cricket field. If we assume that children remain as kids forever and allow them to bat, they would love only opt to bat till they are stabilized and scored good (in terms of earnings). Nobody would give you a chance even to bat once, as they are not ready to take on the bowling end of the pavilion. Finally one will be left all alone, remain tired and exhausted without any score (penniless). Certain amount of selfishness and foresight has to be present in everybody. To be continued------- ----------------------------- 4. QUINTESSENCE OF SRI SAIBABA'S PHILOSOPHY: (By Late Sri Bharam UmamaheswaraRao) "Shashi": shashi_31 30. Efficacy of Prayer and Worship A spiritual aspirant has to conduct himself ideally in day-to-day life to progress spiritually. When one adopts the path of Self-surrender as the means to liberation, the burden of one’s spiritual progress gets shifted to God. Thus it do type, which does not seek anything from God. It is unalloyed love of God. God’s grace always protects His devotees. Though spiritual aspirant adopts a means of liberation according to his inclination, one who has

evolved to the higher stages, develops all-round spiritual maturity. Thus one who has followed the path of Bhakti will develop the marks of Jnani and likewise one who has adopted the path of Jnana will become a sterling devotee. So Jnana and Bhakti eventually are one and the same. Spiritual knowledge cannot be gained directly from the Scriptures without Divine grace which is generally channelised through the preceptor who must be revered as God. The relationship between God and His devotee is unique. The almighty that is Omnipotent and invincible allows himself to be conquered by His devotees. Likewise, a true devotee does not get swayed by any worldly attractions and remains devoted to God even when beset with

misfortunes. To be continued. ----------------------------- 5. SANATANA DHARMA & SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA. Mission of the Saints -Shri Sai Satcharitra Chapter IV Lord Krishna says in Bhagvadgita (Chapter IV, 7-8) that "Whenever there is a decay of Dharma (righteousness) and an ascendancy of unrighteousness, I manifest Myself; and for the protection of the virtuous, the destruction of the vicious and for the establishment of righteousness, I manifest Myself in age after age". Namadeva Introduction Namadeva, who lived during the end of the 13th century and the first half of the 14th in Western Bharat, is one of the countries best known saint poets. A contemporary and associate of Jnanadeva and other great mystics, Namadeva lived in constant communion with Lord Panduranga. Hundreds of 'abhangs' (devotional songs) composed by him are lovingly sung by devout people to this day. Namadeva The man with a saintly appearance was having a roti and a little gee for his lunch. A dog came by, snatched the roti from his hand and ran away. He at once jumped to his feet, and taking the bowl of gee in his hand, he ran behind the dog. “Oh, my friend, why do you eat that dry roti? Have some ghee also" - shouting like this, he pursued the dog. At long last he was able to catch it. He smeared the roti with ghee and

fed the dog. Many were marvelled at this sight. Some called him mad. Some laughed at him. Some praised his goodness. Neither they are derisive laughter nor their praise caught his attention. All that he was interested in was feeding the dog. This compassionate man was Namadeva the saint. (Saint means a great man whom, with his mind set on God, desiring nothing for himself, leads a pure and good life.) What he saw even in a dog was the element of divinity. He was a great soul. He lived, throughout his life, with the conviction that there is divinity in every living being. No wonder

then that he who treated a dog with such love preached and practiced that all mankind is one. Son of Pious Parents Pandharapur is a place of pilgrimage in Maharashtra. There lived in that town a person called Damashet, a tailor by profession. So his family got the surname 'Simpi' (tailor). Damashet was a

devotee of God Vitthala. His wife Gonayi was a very good lady, highly devotional. Both had spent their life in the service of Vitthala. They did not have children for a long time. This had made them very sad. Namadeva was no other than the son of this good-natured couple. There is an interesting story about his birth. It goes like this: Gonayi one day suggested to her husband, to go to the temple of Panduranga and pray

for a son. He agreed. The next day he went to the temple and prayed to Panduranga, "Oh! Lord, please give us a son and relieve us of this sorrow." The same night Damashet had a dream. God Panduranga appeared in' the dream and said, "Tomorrow morning you go to river Bheema for bathing, don't you? Keep this in mind. There will come floating in the river, a closed shell in which you will find a baby. You may take it home." The dream ended and Dama woke up. His heart was filled with joy. He recounted the dream to his wife. She too was beside herself with joy. As the day dawned Damashet went to the river Bheema for bathing. A shelf came floating. He took it into his hands. He heard a voice chanting the name of Vitthala within the shell. Damashet opened the shell and found in it a bright-looking sweet baby - boy. He took it home. He called out to his wife and placing the baby in her hands said, "Here is the baby that God has given you. Take it." Gonayi took the baby in her arms charmingly. Both husband and wife felt supremely happy. They named the child as 'Nama'. This incident happened in the year 1270 A. D. As he grew up, his remarkable personality unfolded itself clearly. He led a clean life. So everyone respected him. His devotion to Panduranga was boundless. So much so that many other devotees firmly believed he was the re-incubation of Uddhava who was a friend and counsellor to Lord Sri Krishna. A Born Devotee Namadeva was a devotee with pure heart even from his tender age. The parents were devotees of Panduranga. So the son's heart also was given away to Vitthala. Many stories about his wonderful devotion are in vogue. They are very interesting. It was customary with Damashet to carry every day to the temple the offering of food for Vitthala. After the ritual of offering was made he would bring it back home as 'prasad.' Then all of them would have their food. One day Damashet did not return home from the bazaar for a long time. Thinking that he might be very late, his wife told the boy Nama, "My dear, you had better go to the temple today to offer this food to God." In obedience to his mother, the boy went to the temple. He worshipped Panduranga and then placed before Him the food he had carried. He believed that God would actually Oat it. So he stood modestly with bowed head and folded hands. "Your lunch is ready, my Lord, you may kindly begin," he requested. But there were no signs of God's eating the food. The boy became sad. "My father was not at home. So my mother sent me with this offering. It you don't eat, mother will take me to task when I return. Have I made any mistake in the

ritual of worship? But I don't know these rituals. I am still young. Please don't be angry with me" lie entreated cajolingly. Moved with these sweet words of the innocent boy that day the God actually ate the food and told the boy, "Look here! Don't tell anyone about this." The boy felt very happy. He bowed again to Vitthala and went home. His father also by that time had come home. "Where is prasad' offered to God?" asked his mother. "God ate it," said the boy. "What do you mean by that? God ate it! Is it ever possible?" Said the father with surprise. "Yes, God came and ate the food," the boy repeated. The father could not believe it. But the innocent face of the boy indicated that he was speaking the truth. He was too young to know a lie. At last the father said, "Can you show me God eating the food?" "Oh, Yes, I can show it tomorrow," replied the boy. The next day Damashet went to the temple with his son. The pooja was performed as usual. The offering was placed before God. But Vitthala did not eat. Namadeva was disconcerted. If God does not take food, what would his parents think about him? Do they not infer that he himself might have eaten the food the previous day? Will they not get angry? "Vitthala, please take food," he implored. Vitthala remained motionless. The boy felt deeply hurt. "Oh! Lord, please don't be hard like this. Will not my father and mother misunderstand me? Will they not be angry with me thinking that I must have eaten the food and uttered a lie? Well, indeed you ate the offering yesterday. But now is it right to be like this?" the boy went on pleading. Deeply moved with this prayer, God Vitthala opened his mouth. The little devotee started feeding Him. Seeing this, the father was amazed. As soon as he returned home he told his wife about this. Both were filled with joy. They began loving Namadeva all the more. Thus goes a beautiful story. The boy Namadeva grew up cheerfully. His mind was bent upon God right from his childhood. As he grew older he began to spend more and more time in the temple of Vitthala meditating always on Him. His father was not so poor. So, as soon as the son came of age his marriage was celebrated. Namadeva's wife was Rajayi; she was also called Radha Bai. Namadeva got four children, namely Narayana, Vitthala, Govinda and Mahadeva. To be continued. ------------------------------ NEWS Berlin's Hindus To Build Two New Temples http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/187663,berlins-hindus-to-build-two-new-temples--feature.html BERLIN, GERMANY, February 23, 2008: After years of praying in a cellar in a west Berlin street, the German capital's 6,000 Hindus can look forward to worshipping in two brand-new temples. A local Hindu group this week announced plans to build a temple to the God Murugan, just three months after other Hindus conducted a ground-breaking ceremony for one dedicated to the elephant-headed Deity Ganesha. "We want to create a religious place for worshippers from the south of India and Sri Lanka," said Nadarajah Thiagarjah, chairman of the Sri Mayurapathy Murugan temple association. Thiagarjah says the new temple is not meant to rival the larger one dedicated to Ganesha, which will also be built in Neukoelin, a working-class district with a large immigrant population. --------------------------- 6. DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES: Sridhar Ramaswamy: sridharr24 On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 9:20 AM Sairam: I would like to share the following personal experience in the Saidarbar Magazine. In August/September of 2007 last year, I took a happy vacation to Chennai, India, to meet my relatives. My wife and daughter had already gone a month before there. I joined them, and was planning on a trip to many temples, sightseeing etc. First two days I went actively met all my friends and relatives in a spree, and had sumptuous meals in every place I could. Third day, Thursday, my wife insisted that I better check my cholesterol level with the local family physician dieting for the night. The doctor, extremely busy person, recommended that I do cholesterol and other blood tests. That evening I went with the results to him. He saw it and said it is a bit high 234 above 200, and triglycerides were high too. He suggested that I do a treadmill test immediately. I was not worried as I

used to walk fast in treadmill at home, so we went to a nearby clinic on Friday to do the test. There, the nurse only took my treadmill, no doctor or cardiologist was present her. This girl, I am not sure how trained she was. While I was walking the treadmill, at least for 20 minutes or so in steep position, she started asking whether I had any heart attack before. Normally, to my understanding, while the test is going on, no one will disturb the patient like this. I was shocked, and it added further to my pulse, blood pressure etc. Anyway, with high palpitation and worry the test ended. She said, I should come back in the evening and check with a cardiologist as she cannot tell anything. By Sai's Grace or something, when we came in the evening to that clinic, the cardiologist was stuck in traffic jam and

could not make. So we had to take the report. That night, we went to the same family physician. With a flip of the report, he said, that I had already had a heart attack. Further, he started instructing that the reading shows, I should be careful, with food, lifting weights, and even climbing stairs I must avoid. That night, I was broken completely, my wife cried all through the night to her mother, as my days are counted. I just had one faith, that is nothing but my Baba, the in-dweller in my heart, to whom I have cried several times and shared my every moments of joy. The confidence that nothing would go wrong, when I believe in Baba, was doubled by another reason. Just before I made my trip to India, for the few weeks, every Saturday I used to go to Shirdi Sai Temple near my home. I used to service there, cleaning vessels, helping with the temple activities. I prayed in my heart to Baba, 'Baba, I want to be of some minimal service to You. You have to give me good health, and take care of this body. I have done mistakes or some bad Karma, forgive me as You are the soul saviour. I have only You Sai, Your faith is the only thing I know, just give me another lease of life, I will be more devoted and sincerely dedicate my life to Your thoughts and

prayers'. Tears flowed down as I prayed turning in my bed, fearing my wife see me crying. Next day morning, even the physician had referred us to a cardiologist. We went to that cardiologist. By this time, with constant prayers, I became brave, and only thought remained in my mind was Sai. I was prepared to hear anything the doctor will say. Firstly, he said there is no symptom of previous attack as the physician predicted. That gave a relief. However, he suggested that I must undergo angiogram which will detect blockade, so he recommended to another cardiovascular surgeon, to immediately go and meet with him. He called and gave us an appointment. I took Sai Satcharita with me, in the waiting room, we all seated, I was reading Chapter 15, the Solkar's tea incident, several times. I have been told by some that reading this Chapter for your heart or any life threatening ailment several times, will ward off the same. The surgeon called us in. As soon as I went in, do you know what I saw? On his table, there is the marble statue of Shirdi Sai, He was facing the doctor. The doctor saw my Satcharita in hand along with the report, and first thing he asked 'When you have faith in Shirdi Sai, why there is any worry? Anyway, let me see the report'. He went through the same, and said there is no history of heart attack and no symptoms, no need of an angiogram even. However, he wanted me to verify some more on cholesterol level and come back on Monday. There, I saw Sai in that surgeon smiling, giving me the immense confidence, that whatever he says is Baba's

verdict, and I will follow it. To conclude this, on Monday when we went to the surgeon, he said he will take a treadmill right away in the next room. He monitored closely and said he is proved correct, and that the first treadmill was incorrectly taken. He further assured that if I am on cholesterol tablets that will suffice for now, with regular exercising. This I consider, as Baba's Leela, and giving me a rebirth with Sai realization in this life. I will never forget Baba for coming and rescuing me from an incorrect diagnosis, and life time medication. My life is indebted to Sai; please continue to protect us with good health, and your constant thoughts. Sridhar. --------------- 7. SAI WITH CHILDREN: http://www.saidarbar.org/HTML/portraits/7.jpg Smt. Madhu Gopal Ravada, Saidarbar,

Hyderabad. Hello Children! I am Madhu aunty. Do you know Baba use to play with children and used to tell stories to them? I felt children visiting Saidarbar should be entertained with good stories. Now I want to tell the stories what heard in my child hood. THE CROOKED JUDGE: Once upon a time a partridge built its nest under a big peepal tree in a jungle. Many small and big creatures lived around that tree. The partridge was on good terms with all of them. One day the partridge went out far in search of food. After covering a long distance, he reached a cornfield. The corn was ready for harvesting. Now, the corn is a favorite food of the partridges. So he stayed there and kept on feasting on the delicious corn. He made friends with many other birds, which also enjoyed the corn in the field. This went on for many days. Here, under the peepal tree, a rabbit chanced to come. He saw the unoccupied nest of the partridge and decided to start living there. When the partridge finally returned to his nest, he found it occupied by the rabbit. So he asked the rabbit to leave it and to somewhere else, as the nest originally belonged to him. The rabbit refused to leave. He insisted that now it belonged to him. It might have been the rabbit's once but he had found it empty and started living there. So he was the rightful owner. Their quarrel grew. The partridge sought the help of his other neighbours. They came for help but were not able to decide who the rightful owner should be. So they suggested to them both that they should go to a competent judge to decide their case. This appealed to

both of them. They started out in search of a competent judge. After wandering for a long time they finally reached a Ganga - bank. Beside the river, some distance away, they saw a tom-cat sitting quietly. They both got frightened and decided to go somewhere else. The tom-cat, however, was very cunning. He had seen the rabbit and the partridge in the distance. In order to all their fears he pretended to close his eyes and started chanting the 'Ram-nam' with the help of Rudrakshamala. The two seekers of justice were astonished. They had never seen a pious tom- cat who actually worshiped God. They were impressed. They talked between themselves and decided to approach him to solve their dispute. But both of

them were still not fully assured of the goodness of the judge. So they kept standing some distance away. The tom-cat finally finished his act of 'puja' opened his eyes and turned towards them enquiringly. The partridge said, Sir, the rabbit and I have a dispute. But it involves legality. We want you to kindly settle our dispute and award punishment to the one who is guilty." The tom-cat assumed a pained expression and said, "Who am I to give punishment to another? I am an ordinary servant of God and pass my days in worshipping him. However, you may tell me both your sides. I shall try to point out who is in the wrong." So the partridge narrated his side of the case and the rabbit put forth his arguments. The tom-cat listened to them and then sat silently for sometime as if reflecting. Then he said, "My friends, I am now old. I can neither see properly nor hear clearly. I could not hear your arguments properly. Why don't you two come nearer and explain the whole thing in a better way." By now, both the rabbit and the partridge had completely forgotten the fear of tom-cat. They now had full confidence in his good intentions. They both drew closer to him. Suddenly, the tom-cat pounced on them and killed both of them with one blow. Then he did full justice to them eating them up. Thus the foolish rabbit and the partridge paid the price of building faith in their natural

enemy. Bye children meet you in the next issue ------------ 8. SPIRITUAL GEMS FROM SAI SATCHARITRA swamymain Feb 6, 2008 10:18 AM Spiritual Gems from Sri Sai Satcharitra - chapter 27 Sai Ram. Let us now take up Spiritual Gems from Chapter 27 of Sri Sai Satcharitra. Sai Ram. Vitthal-Vision One day, while Kakasaheb Dixit was in mediation after his morning bath in his Wada at Shirdi he saw a vision of Vitthal. When he went to see Baba afterwards, Baba asked him - "Did Vitthal Patil come? did you not see Him? He is very elusive, hold Him fast, otherwise He will give you the slip and run away". Then at noon a certain hawker came there, with 20 or 25 pictures of Vitthal of Pandharpur for sale. Mr. Dixit was surprised to see that the form of Vithal he saw in his mediation exactly tallied with that in the picture and he was also reminded of Baba's words. He therefore, bought one picture most willingly and kept it in his shrine for worship. SSG: Sai Ram. Such mystic experiences served to strengthen the faith of devotees in God and Guru, who are One. Sai Ram. SSS: Geeta-Rahasya Baba always loved those who studied Brahma-vidya (metaphysics) and encouraged them. To give an instance - Once Bapusaheb Jog received a post-parcel. It contained a copy of Geeta-Rahasya by Lokamanya Tilak. Taking it under his armpit he came to the Dwarakamayi and prostrated himself before Baba, when the parcel fell at Baba's Feet. Baba

enquired what it was. It was opened then and there and the book was placed in Baba's hand. He turned some pages here and there for a few minutes and took out a rupee from His pocket placed it on the book and handed the same with the rupee to Jog and said to him - "Read this completely and you will be benefited". SSG: Sai Ram. Why did Baba give One Rupee to Jog along with the copy of the Gita? He was trying to convey that God is One. Gita is known as the Advaitamritha Varshini (A downpour of the Amrit of Advaita). And Baba was showing that in a symbolic way. Sai Ram. To be continued.. ------------- 9. ARTICLES FROM SAI DEVOTEES: vasuki_mahal On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 3:09 PM wrote: The Will Divine "You may go anywhere on the face of this earth, I am always with you. I reside in your heart and I am within you." - Shri Sai Samarth Satcharita, Ch. 15, Ovi 69. A number of people attack a disciple of a great Master. Some spit at him, some beat him, some pelt stones at him, some tear his clothes and some abuse him. He continued to smile. A man says to him, "Where is your Master? Why does he not appear in this hour of your piteous need and show us a miracle?" Quietly answers the

disciple, "What greater miracle than this that even though I am treated thus, I feel I am in heaven?" Astonished, the man asks, "I find you are being treated as though you were in hell! Where is your heaven?" The disciple smiles again and says, "My heaven is within my heart: and no man may take it away from me. Even if my body is cut into pieces, yet will I continue to abide in the joy that is deathless." The man asks, "What is the secret of your joy?" the disciple answers, "I bow to the Will Divine. In His Will is my highest good. For the Lord Loves me, and I love Him!" Yes, the man who bows to the Will Divine, who loves the Lord and lives in Him, knows that all is well, supremely well! For him heaven is here and now - and for ever and evermore! N. Sivanandam --------------------- View the Video of Shri Saibanisa Gopala Rao Ravada ji's discourses in English from the below link http://www.debu7366.blogspot.com/ ------ 10. LETTERS FROM SAIDEVOTEES: valsala.sivadasan Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 5:43 PM JAI SAI RAM, Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai. Babaji, on 4th of March my daughter's board exam is starting. I know your blessings are always with us and I once again praying to the lotus feet of Babaji please give her good health, memory and all the coming papers will come good. I am requesting all Sai members of Shirdi; please pray to the lotus feet of our Babaji for my daughter & all children going to attending the coming board exam. Jai Sai ram. With kind regards, Valsala Sivadasan -------------- Response for the Glory of Shirdi Sai E- Magazine in the 3d page turning NEW FORMAT shas_prof Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 9:33 AM OmSai Ram The audio & other sections are very interesting. Thanks Sai natha Shantha. --------- kumar Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 3:53 PM SaiRam, . Please send me more details about this Kumar Jayasuriya. ---------- umneetuvishal1987 Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 2:03 AM Dear All Sai ram Jaise Mithe ka Swaad Bina Chakhe nahin pata Chalta Theek Vaise Hi Bhagwaan Ke Saath Jude Bina Bhagwaan Ke Chalae Mission Baba Ki Leela Ka Pata Nahin Chalta Pranaams At The Lotus Feets Of Baba Regds Vishal Bansal ------------- nootanpb Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 1:45 PM . SaiRam, Very joyful and inspiring material I think who are far away. A very praiseworthy work. Let us all salute the supreme. Nootan ----------- jitendra.gish Feb 18, 2008 7:07 AM Jai SaiBaba, Excellent Job please Keep it up Manav -------------- You can also read this E- Magazine in 3d page turning NEW FORMAT in web page http://ettitudemedia.com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent

11. TELUGU SECTION: Please visit: http://www.telugubhakti.com/telugupages/Misc/ShiridiSai/shirdisai.htm Please visit for Sai Aaratis Audio: http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/main_English/saibaba/saibaba_aarti.asp ------------------------------- FOR STARTING A SAIDARBAR CHAPTER OUT SIDE INDIA: Please contact: saidarbar ----------------------------- 12. SAI'S BOOK WORLD: (TAMIL) Title: Sri Saayin Thiruvilayadal Author: E. Bharatwaja Sri Gurupadugar Publications, M M Donka Ongole - 523 002, Andhra Pradesh Email: sgp ------------- Title: Sri Shirdi Sai Babavin Mahimaiyum -Enathu Anubhavamum Author: K. Meenakshi sundaram Sri Sai Krupa Plot No.6, Door No. 15-B, Bharat Nagar Madipakkam, Chennai - 600 091 --------------------- Title: Shirdi Sai

Satsangam Author: Best Engineers Pumps Pvt Ltd 59-B Thadagam Road, Velandipalayam Coimbatore - 641 025 ------------------- Please Note: Those desirous of using this facility (Sai's Book World) to spread the word about their books may send ONE new copy of the book to Saidarbar, for details contact: saidarbar Acknowledgement of receipt of books will be done by E-mail only. Book(s) sent to Saidarbar will be retained by Saidarbar and cannot be returned. -------- 13. EDITORIAL: Things impressed me from this magazine: Spiritual knowledge cannot be gained directly from the Scriptures without Divine grace. The almighty who is Omnipotent and invincible allows himself to be conquered by His devotees. Sai devotees may write about their Sai activities in their place, essays, articles and poetry on Sai to "The Glory of Shirdi Sai" they may be address their contributions

to E-mail id: saidarbar We shall put in our best efforts to include them in the Glory of Shirdi Sai- the Bi-weekly E -Magazine. Unless the author of the articles instructs, not to publish his/her E-mail id, we will publish them as a matter of routine practice. You can for THE GLORY OF SHIRDI SAI for a friend /relative by submitting E-mail ID in the main page of http://www.saidarbar.org Also read the old issues from: http://www.saidarbar.org/glory.htm If you are

subscribing this E-magazine for your friend or a relative, we request that the person concerned may be notified about receiving the same.Editor does not accept responsibility for the views expressed in the articles published.This e-magazine is intended for Private circulation only. Information contained in this E-MAIL is about Sri Shirdi Sai Literature and Sanatana Dharma. If you do not want to receive these E-MAILS in future, please reply with the Subject Line “REMOVE FROM MAILING LIST". Submitted by: SAI SEVAK SRINIVASA RAO KASTURI. Saidarbar-Hyderabad-India. ---------------------

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.