IndiaDivine.org

Re : two states

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

thanks Werner,

all right, you say consciousness is not divine.

But the consciousness is without limit, formless, bodyless, still, colorless which are attributes usually gived to god.

I dont' speak about the consciousness of people who are identified with the body and the mind. I'm talking about CIT and SAT.

Will you say that all CIT is a fever? You will never find such words in Sankara's teaching. CIT is ABSOLUTE. Is Niz really an advaitin?

But you did'nt anwser me about the two states, are you agree with that. For Niz, first you must be established in the I Am (CIT), then the I AM must disappear.

So if it is the case, is Niz saying that Sankara is wrong?

thank you.

----- Message d'origine ----De : Werner Woehr <wwoehrÀ : Nisargadatta Envoyé le : Lundi, 7 Avril 2008, 13h50mn 58sObjet : Re: two states

Nisargadatta, jose le roy <joseleroyfr@ ...> wrote:>> Dear members,> I am just joined you and I have a question.> It seems to me that Nisargaddat talked about two states: the first is the discovering of the "I am", of the consciousness which is formless, without limit, divine.No !The "I am" IS consciousness. And therfore consciousness not at all is divine - in no way. And, btw, the "divine" is just a conscept, an idea sitting in romatic minds. Throw that crap out.Niz said that consciousness is just like a fever. And so is the "I am", a kind of disease.> But he asked us to go further, beyond the "I am", beyong the consciousness.Yes, but the problem is who will go further beyond consciousness,

beyond the "I am" ? Can consciousness go beyond consciousness or can the "I am" go beyond the "I am" ?The main thing to start with is no longer to sepsarate consciousness from its content. Consciousness IS its content, it IS the "I am".Calling consciousness as divine is separating it from ist content which is not divine.Consciousness IS its content - no content, no consciousness.Werner> Among the spiritual teachers today, it seems to me that they often make confusions between this two states maybe even Balsekar.> And it's difficult to find in the past teachers who are able to make this difference.> Do someone agree with me or am I reading Nisargadatta in the wrong way?> thanks > josé (from Paris, france)> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________ > Envoyez avec Mail. Une boite

mail plus intelligente http://mail. .fr>

Envoyé avec Mail.Une boite mail plus intelligente.