IndiaDivine.org

The Glory of Shirdi Sai - Issue 08-2008 from Saidarbar.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

THE GLORY OF SHIRDI SAI Sixth Year of Publication Published as Bi-Weekly Issue 08/ 2008 10-04-2008 SREERAMA NAVAMI SPECIAL ISSUE --------------------------- One World One

Family Vasudhaika Kutumbam Om! Asatoma Sargamaya, Tamasoma Jyotirgamaya, Mrityorma Amritamgamaya, Om Shantihi, Shantihi, Shantihi! (Aum! Lead from wrong path to the right path, from ignorance to knowledge, from mortality to immortality! Peace be to All) ----------------------------- You can also read this E- Magazine in 3d page turning NEW FORMAT http://ettitudemedia.com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent GURUR-BRAHMA, GURUR-VISHNUHU; GURU-DEVO MAHESWARAHA; GURUR-SAKSHATH PARAM BRAHMA; THASMAI SREE GURAVE NAMAHA: Sairam. You can watch Live Web casting from Shirdi Sai Samadhi Mandir from following Link: http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/onlinedarshan.asp ----------------------------- THIS ISSUE CONTAINS: 1. SREERAM NAVAMI 2. SAI'S NEWS FROM TIME MACHINE 3. SAI IN DREAMS 4. QUINTESSENCE OF SRI SAIBABA'S PHILOSOPHY 5. SANATANA DHARMA & SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA 6. DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES 7. SAI WITH CHILDREN 8. SPIRITUAL GEMS FROM SAI SATCHARITRA 9. ARTICLES FROM SAI DEVOTEES 10. LETTERS FROM SAI DEVOTEES 11. TELUGU SECTION 12. SAI'S BOOK WORLD 13. EDITORIAL. ------------------------------- 1. SREE RAM NAVAMI (13-04-2008) The birthday of Sri Rama Chandra is observed on the 9th of the light half of the month Chaitra (March-April) and is observed by some as a strict fast. It was on this day that Lord Srimaha Vishnu incarnated as Sri Rama through Dasharadh's wife Kaushalya. This day is also important because the celebrated Sanskrit poet Goswami Tulsidas started composing his classic Ram Charit Manas. The devotees take a bath in Saryu River on this day. Fasting on this day reminds us about the righteousness of Rama, his devotion to Guru, caste free society, shelter to the refugees, brotherhood, devotion to parents, monogamy, devotion to the master as demonstrated by Hanuman, Angad,and dutiful devotion of huge bird Garuda. The temples of Rama are illuminated and his images adorned with costly ornaments. The Ramayana is read in the temples and nautches kept up during the night of the 9th. The celebration concludes on the 10th. SREERAMA-NAVAMI FESTIVAL from Sai Satcharita-Chapter VI This day was very dear and sacred to the devotees of Sai Baba. Most of them turned out on the occasion, and took a leading part in the management of the fair. Tatya Kote Patil took charge of all outside affairs, while the internal management was totally looked after by Radha Krishna Mai, a devotee of Baba. Her house was full of guests on the occasion, and she had to look after their needs, besides arranging paraphernalia related to the fair. Another work, which she willingly did, was to wash and clean entire Dwarakamai, it’s walls and floor, blackened and full of soot on account of the ever-burning Dhuni (sacred fire) initiated by Sai Baba. This work, she carried out during the night, when Sai Baba went to sleep every alternate day in the Chavadi. She had to take out all the things, including the Dhuni, and replace them after undertaking

thorough cleaning and white washing. Feeding the poor, which was so dear to Sai Baba, was also an important item in this fair. For this purpose, cooking food on a large scale and preparing various sweet dishes, were also carried out in Radha-Krishna Mai’s house. Various rich and wealthy devotees took active part in the celebrations. Compiled by: Sai Sevak Smt. Rajeswari Kasturi, Saidarbar - Hyderabad. --------------- 2. SAI'S NEWS FROM THE TIME MACHINE: April 1886: Baba performed Yoga kriya samadhi for 72 hours. April 1904: Rao Bahadhur.H.V.Sathe first arrived at Shirdi. April 1912: Baba announces the first arrival of

Dhurundhara brothers from Bombay in advance. April1914: Baba appeared in the dream of B.V.Deo and explained as to how to go about reading Gnaneshwari. April 1918: Baba paid RS 25/- to person named Vaze and made him to perform Satyanarayan pooja. April1923: First issue of Sri Sai Leela published. April 1940: Shama (Madhav Rao Deshpande passed away at Shiridi at the age of 80 yrs. -------------------------------- 3. SAI IN DREAMS http://www.ettitudemedia.com These are the dream sequences and messages as received by SaiBaNiSaji From our beloved GURU LORD SAINATH OF SHIRIDI. In Anticipation that this feature will help in one's spiritual growth are hereby compiled from his personal Diary and presented to

SAIBANDHUS. Translated and presented by RAGHU RAMAN SATULURY. SEPTEMBER-1995: 14-09-1995 I prayed Baba to indicate the past associations of mine with HIM. Baba presented with the following visuals- Television program announcer

made an announcement that viewers will shortly watch Siyaram hit parade comprising of five songs and disappeared from the screen. In the first song a woman dies out of injustice meted out to her. In the second one an orphan boy was employed as a domestic servant in a family. In the third song, an Indian served the British Royal Navy. In the fourth one as a freedom fighter succumbed to the British bullets in a war. In the fifth one, I was shown as a Sai devotee at the feet of Sai in the Saidarbar. In this way, Baba has shown my past acquaintances with HIM. Sai fully knows well about the past, present and future of HIS devotees. 17-09-1995 I prayed Baba to bless me so that I can always light the two lamps of faith and patience in Saidarbar. Sai appeared as a schoolmaster and asked me to bring the book, which I daily read. The book will show you the answer. I took hold of Sai Satcahrita and in the mean while got up from the sleep. I realized it as a dream and slept again. I got up in the morning and after having bath, I took the Satcharita book, prayed on Baba to give me an answer to the question as told. I closed my eyes and opened a page at random. The seventeenth page opened indicated the relevant lines in script - Read the book regularly for your desire to be fulfilled. Regular Parayana of

holy books will refine a person in the long range. 19-09-1995 I prayed Baba to present me with a spiritual message. Baba in the form of an unknown person said- Preserve the brick of faith given to you by the Guru. As long as it in your possession, the Guru in some form or other will offer protection standing by your side. An object of support is always

needed for meditation and spiritual advancement. To be continued------- ----------------------------- 4. QUINTESSENCE OF SRI SAIBABA'S PHILOSOPHY: (By Late Sri Bharam UmamaheswaraRao) "Shashi": shashi_31 31. Nama Japa NamaJapa is a veritable Chintamani. It can cure diseases, bring wealth and progeny, and avert calamities and misfortunes. If can be turned to whatever use we may like. Above all it can bring God within easy reach of those who practice it. Lord Krishna says in Bhagawad Gita: He who constantly thinks of Me, not

thinking ever of another, by Him, I am easily attained. Remembrance of God is the highest duty and principal concern of us. Whether we lead a life of active service or complete renunciation is of secondary importance. NamaJapa and selfless service to humanity help one towards realization. Chanting the Divine name crowns all. When it proceeds from the heart of the votary, there is a new thrill and joy in the Divine communion. Reciting the God’s Name is the Supreme means of salvation in this age. It is with the help of a word, the name of an object, that one recollects and fixes an object in one’s mind. Names, therefore, help to fasten the God’s personality, mind and heart. NamaJapa is like a fleet of steps that leads one to God. Japa and Sankeertana are food for the Soul,

body and mind too. Life itself can be sustained on name Sankeertana. The love for Japa sprang only in a desire less heart, therefore, empties our heart and fills it with the melody of Japa and we shall thereby attain the Supreme one. To be continued. ----------------------------- 5. SANATANA DHARMA & SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA. Mission of the Saints -Shri Sai Satcharitra Chapter IV Lord Krishna says in Bhagvadgita (Chapter IV, 7-8) that "Whenever there is a decay of Dharma (righteousness) and an ascendancy of unrighteousness, I manifest Myself; and for the protection of the virtuous, the destruction of the vicious and for the establishment of righteousness, I manifest Myself in age after age". Namadeva The Second Kailash People say that another wonderful incident happened in a place called Naganath. This episode drives home the moral that pure and sincere devotion alone is approved by the God. These gems of saints and devotees of Panduranga journeyed along and came to Naganath. That was a seat of Jyotirlinga (i.e. Shivalinga manifested in the form of light). It was also called the second Kailash. The saints were immensely happy to see that sacred place. Added to it, it was Mahashivaratri. They went to the main entrance of the temple, after finishing their bath, prayer and the routine religious rituals. They prostrated before God Shankara with utmost love and had His darshan. Namadeva began to sing bhajans in an ecstatic mood. Innumerable people congregated around. They were listening to the hymns with utmost attention. The priests of the temple came to the main gate to worship Shankara and offer daily rituals to the deity. But due to the thick crowd they were not able to push their way through. They shouted at the crowd, "Hey You fellows keep off and make way for us”, as nobody heeded to their words. Nobody budged an inch. Two of the priests pushed their way through the crowd and told Namadeva, "Because of your bhajan, all the passages are blocked and people are waiting outside to enter the temple for worship. Carry on your bhajan till you are tired on the backyard of the temple." Namadeva made obeisance to these priests and went to the rear-side of the temple to continue his

singing bhajan. People who witnessed this incident felt sorry. This obstruction to the bhajan brought tears to the eyes of Namadeva. His throat was choked as he was forced to stand behind the temple to sing bhajans missing the direct sight of Lord Shankara. That made him very sad. He invoked Panduranga, in his tremulous voice. As a result of this, the temple, which was facing east turned round to face Namadeva. The people who had gathered there were dumbstruck with amazement. "The Lord of Kailash has been pleased with Namadeva!"- they exclaimed with overjoyed hearts. The bhajan was in full tempo when the priests finished their worship and came out. They were bewildered to see that the bhajan was going on in front of the temple itself. When they Enquired some people, they

were told that the temple itself had turned towards Namadeva. On hearing this, the priests felt a cold shiver. They realized that their foolish behaviour was wrong. Now, being completely rid of that arrogance, they sat down in humility to listen to the bhajan. They repented their needless objection against Namadeva. Soon after he finished his bhajan, they apologized to him, "Please forgive us for our folly." Namadeva did not have the slightest anger or hatred in his heart. His mind was as fresh and pure as ever. He addressed gentle and consoling words to them and sent them away. The temple, which had changed its direction, is still there for any one to examine, it is said. The two saints after taking

darshan of God Shankara in Naganath came straight to Pandharapur. Namadeva could not contain within himself the joy of seeing Lord Vitthala. He went into ecstasy and lost consciousness. Jnanadeva tended him with care. Namadeva, after regaining his consciousness, prostrated before God. Vitthala stepped down from his usual pedestal-the brick-and warmly received him with an embrace. People say that he even took out his garland of Tulasi and put it round the neck of Namadeva. By that time the entire group of saints came to see Namadeva. Nivritti, Sopana, Visoba, Gora the potter and others embraced Namadeva most affectionately. There are many significant stories even about this circle of saints and

devotees. To be continued. ------------------------------ NEWS Trinidad to Host Hindu Global Conference on Lord Hanuman http://www.hinduismtoday.com/hpi/2008/3/24#2.shtml TRINIDAD, March 22, 2008: (By Paras Ramoutar, HPI Correspondent, Trinidad) Trinidad will host the first ever

Hindu Global Conference in the Western Hemisphere on Lord Hanuman during the The Hanuman heritage Festival, April 10 to 20,2008 at the Dattatreya Yoga Centre, Carapichaima, Central Trinidad. Attorney-at-Law and President of the Dattatreya Yoga Centre, Ramesh Persad Maharaj, said, in an interview, that T & T is Ramayana Country and equally as well Lord Hanuman Country. Persad-Maharaj convener of the Conference said that Lord Hanuman is an important personality," in the civilization of the people of Hindu Heritage.His Life and Times serve as a message not only to those of the Indian Diaspora but, also to the world at large," he said. Persad-Maharaj said that noted speakers from across the Indian Diaspora, including India, will present dynamic and enlightening papers, which will excite and spur participants, and will be complimented with discussions and conclusions. The seminar will be held from April 17 to 19 at the same venue, and it will form an integral part of the overall heritage Festival. --------------------------- Hindu Campaigns for Restoration of Nandi Flag Tradition http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/uncategorized/sri-lankan-hindu-campaigns-for-hoisting-nandi-flag_10028949.html COLOMBO, SRI LANKA, March 19, 2008: A Hindu activist is campaigning to create awareness about the ancient Nandi (sacred bull) flag and revive the practice of hoisting it at religious functions and temple festivals. The significance of the Nandi (the sacred bull) “It is Lord Siva's vahana, his guardian, as well as his chief disciple. In Hindu lore, the Nandi represents dharma or

righteousness.The Nandi stands for selfless work, devotion and ability to remain calm. It represents Saivism in its essence." Dhanapalaa's book, "The Significance and Glory of the Nandi Flag," will be released at the Fourth International Saiva Siddhanta Conference in Madurai in Tamil Nadu March 22. ------- 6. DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES: Ramchand Chugani rgcjp On Tue, 26/2/08 Archana.J. India Written on Thursday, 21 February 2008 01:51 I have had loads of experiences with Baba and have shared one here. There's another great one. Recently, one of my uncles expired. 2 days before his demise, I visited the temple and there I got the signal. It was in 2 ways, one, Baba was fully clad in white without any colorful flowers (it was very unusual to see Baba that way) second, I opened the Sat Charita and the chapter which came to me was 'Passing Away in Baba's presence'. I almost knew and felt miserable. The next day, the tragic news had come. And my uncle is an ardent devotee of Lord Karthikeya. I somehow,

stupidly, kept praying to both SaiBaba and Lord Muruga separately. And after I heard the news of his death. felt sad. My uncle had visited Pazhani (abode of Lord Karthikeya) a little while ago. He was also planning for a trip to Shirdi. Sometimes, human mind is so monkey-ish.It led me to think, maybe if uncle had visited Shirdi, something else could have happened, and such stupid thoughts crossed my mind, though I tried to brush them all aside. I never mentioned these to anyone. The next day, got a couple of calls from a friend. I wasn't able to even attend them. Later when I met her at Bangalore, told her about the demise (just about the demise and nothing else) and hence wasn’t able to attend her call then. And

we spoke about all general topics. and all of a sudden she old me this.. "I wanted to tell u this that day itself. I don’t know why. but I got a dream where I saw Shirdi Baba's face and the heard portion was all Lord Karthikeya's. Face was SaiBaba's but head was Lord Murugas. " As soon as she said this. For a moment it dint strike me, and later caught the extraordinary significance. It was an amazing thing. God was trying to tell me that both are one and the same!!!! How amazing. (Sharing with Shirdi Baba's Love) Ram.Chugani --------------- 7. SAI WITH CHILDREN: http://www.saidarbar.org/HTML/portraits/7.jpg Smt. Madhu Gopal Ravada, Saidarbar, Hyderabad. Hello Children! I am Madhu aunty. Do you know Baba use to play with children and used to tell stories to them? I felt children visiting Saidarbar should be entertained with good stories. Now I want to tell the stories what heard in my child hood. THE CUNNING CRANE: An old Crane lived near a large lake in a forest. As he had grown slow, he could hardly catch any fish and so remained hungry most of the time. One day he hit upon an idea and decided to act accordingly. He stood near the edge of the lake and started weeping. After sometime, a huge Crab came near and looked up. "Why are you weeping Crane?" asked the crab. "Oh! I am so sorry to hear the news of the fishermen. I heard

that they have huge nets and will catch all the fish in this lake and that is why I am crying out of pity. I have stopped eating fish and am very worried about their future." The Crab went scurrying back and informed the fishes about his conversation with the Crane. The fishes decided that the Crane was their well wisher and came to him for proper advice. The Queen Fish asked, "Dear Crane! Is it true that the fishermen are coming to capture us?Yes my child" answered the crane. am very worried about your future that is why I can't stop weeping.What do you suggest as a solution Dear Crane?”The best way out would be to get out of this pond and escape to the one a little far away.But how can we do it? We can not walk on land!" "I knew you would say this and I have the

answer. I will pick each one of you and carry you on my back.Then do start off now, before it's too late." Cried the Queen Fish. So the Crane started carrying each of them. He would go a little distance and eat them behind a huge rock and then rush back. After this had gone on for a few days, the Crab cried, "You have been carrying the fishes only, over the days. It is my turn to go now." Crane agreed and thought, "It would be a change of taste. I am getting bored with eating fish all the time." So carrying the Crab on his back he walked away. As they reached the rock, the Crab saw the remains of fishes all around and he understood the treachery in a flash. Instantly he clamped hared on the throat of Crane until he could hardly breathe. "This is the reward for your betrayal and you shall pay with your life" saying this he clamped harder until Crane choked to death." Lesson: "Never listen to an adversary's advice without verifying facts for your self." ------------ 8. SPIRITUAL GEMS FROM SAI SATCHARITRA swamymain Feb 6, 2008 10:18 AM Shri Sai Satcharitra Chapter XXVIII Sparrows Drawn To Shirdi (1) Lakhamichand - (2) Burhanpore Lady - (3) Megha Preliminary Sai is not finite or limited. He dwells in all beings, from ants and insects to the God Brahma. He pervades all. SSG: Sai Ram. To me, He gave the meaning of SAI as an acronym: Spiritual, Absolute and Infinite. The Self or Spirit pervades throughout the universe and probably beyond. Only when Maya clouds our vision, He helps us by manifesting in the form of Gods and Gurus, including the 'Mad Fakir' at Shirdi. Sai Ram. SSS: Sai was well-versed in the knowledge of the Vedas, as well as in the science of Self-realisation. As He was proficient in both these, He was well-fitted to be the Sadh-guru. Any one, though learned, but not able to awaken the disciples and establish them in Self-realization, does not deserve to be called a Sadhguru. Generally the father gives birth to the body, and death invariably follows life; but

Sadhguru does away with both life and death, and so he is more kind and merciful, than any body. SSG: Sai Ram. Sai never claimed any knowledge of Vedas and never claimed that He realized self, but because of his total lack of ego, He could help all seekers to see beyond the limitations of their egos. Sai Ram. SSS: Sai Baba often said that-let His man (Devotee) be at any distance, a thousand koss away from Him, he will be drawn to Shirdi like a sparrow, with a thread tied to its feet. This Chapter describes the stories of three such

sparrows. SSG: Sai Ram. It is said that when the disciple is ready, the Guru Himself comes. Or the disciple is pulled to the Guru. The above statement is in conformity with that. Sai Ram. S.V.Swamy Author, Editor and Book Reviewer www.freewebs.com/swamyreviews www.freewebs.com/svswamy To be continued.. ------------- 9. ARTICLES FROM SAI DEVOTEES: "Sankaraiah Dubagunta" sainama Origin of Rama Mantra OM SRI RAM JAYA RAM JAYA JAYA RAM Samarth Ramdas of Sajjanghad had propagated the above Nama for Rama Sakshatkar. He did 13 crore times and had Rama Darshan.Sri RamDas who is dearly called 'Beloved Papa' of Khananghad, Anandashram by prefixing "OM" assured that one would have Rama Darshan if he repeats 9 crores of times. This Ashram has a target of 15,500 crores for world Peace and Prosperity. They have been doing for over seven decades. The Shirdi Sai Sharan group of Florida, US has fixed a target of 100 crore of "OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI" Nama japa for World Peace and Prosperity. Some of you may like to know how the 'Rama Mantra' was originated. Sri Swami Sivananda Maharaj narrated in 1944 October issue of Sai Sudha as follows: Once upon a time, Sri Rama after His return from Lanka was sitting in His Darbar with Sage Narada, Viswamitra, Vasishta and host of other people. Suddenly Sage Narada posed a question -Whether Naam (Lord's name) or Nami (Lord HImself) is superior?" As they could not arrive at a conclusion, Sage Narada Himself gave the verdict "Certainly Naam is superior to Nami." He wanted to prove his verdict and played a small drama. He told Hanumanji not to salute Viswamitra, a Rajarshi. Sri Hanuman obeyed this and incurred Viswamitraa's displeasure. Narada approached Viswamitraa Great Rishi!!! Hanuman didn’t respect you. Please punish him." Enraged Viswaamitra went to Rama and explained how he was insulted by Hanuman and also suggested to award death

sentence. Hanuman was very much agitated and told Narada he did as per the latter's suggestion only. Sage Narada assured nothing would happen "Repeat Maha Mantra 'SRI RAM JAYA RAM JAYA JAYA RAM', it would protect you." Next day Hanumanji had a bath in Sarayu River, with folded hands repeated the Mantra. Though Lord Rama rained the arrows on Hanuman, even Brahmastra would not touch Hanuman. On seeing Rama's helpless condition Narada approached Viswamitra and told Rama should be given rest as He was tired. He further added -You have understood the Glory of Sri Rama's Name." Then Hanumanji prostrated to

Rama and also Viswamitra. Sri Ram ----- 'Sambhodhana' or the locative addressing Rama Jay Ram ----- Is His praise Jay Jay Ram ---- Total Surrender to Him While repeating this Mantra, have this in mind "O Rama!! I Salute Thee, I Surrender to Thee" OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI D.Sankaraiah. --------------------- View the Video of Shri Saibanisa Gopala Rao Ravada ji's discourses in English from the below link http://www.debu7366.blogspot.com/ ------ 10. LETTERS FROM SAIDEVOTEES: saileela99 Tue, 8/4/08 Devotees in Toronto are cordially invited to join in Celebrating Shri Ram Navami Festival at the following Locations and Receive Baba’s Blessings. Sunday April 13th 2008 – SHRI SAI DARBAR – Major Mac & Kennedy Rd. 147 Winston Castle Dr. Markham, On., L6C 2N4 - Four Aartis Abhishek Akhand Parayan & Bhajans GUR MANDIR - 207 Queen's Plate Dr. Toronto 8:00AM -10:00AM Abhishek SHRI VITHAL MANDIR - MISSISSAUGA For details Call

416-294-4804 or visit Baba Bless All. --------------- amalsri Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 9:15 AM SaiRam, I am Amal Srinivas, Baba devotee since 15 years and I was faced a lot of instance of BABA staying with me, I am here in front of the computer here because of BABA my father is a small farmer he can't able to provide study after 10 th class upto 7th I was studied in my own village school, after that my distant relative has joined me in the hostel in Machilipatnam after that I was completed my degree in 1995 with BABA's grace. Since that I have been working in a small company in Hyderabad, after that I was requested BABA to change the field of my work, now I am working for a software company I am very grateful to him, initially I would like to give Sai name to children but I came to know that I don’t like to scold the BABA (the person who he is having that name), I can't afford to scold

Baba name also, so I was dropped. IF U SEE HIM, HE WILL SEE U IF U PUT ATMOST DEVOTION AND CONCENTRATION ON BABA HE WILL DEFINETLEY GUIDE U AMALSRI -------------- You can also read this E- Magazine in 3d page turning NEW FORMAT in web page http://ettitudemedia.com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent 11. TELUGU SECTION: Please visit: http://www.telugubhakti.com/telugupages/Misc/ShiridiSai/shirdisai.htm Please visit for Sai Aaratis Audio: http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/main_English/saibaba/saibaba_aarti.asp ------------------------------- FOR STARTING A SAIDARBAR CHAPTER OUT SIDE INDIA: Please contact: saidarbar ----------------------------- 12. SAI'S BOOK WORLD: Title: What researchers say on Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Author: Prof. S. P. Ruhela Umang Paperbacks,Sai Divine Research Centre 126 Sector

37, Faridabad - 121 003 ------------- Title: Divine Revelations of a Sai Devotee Author: Prof. S. P. Ruhela Diamond Pocket Books, Sai Divine Research Centre 126 Sector 37, Faridabad - 121 003 --------------------- Title: Shirdi Sai Baba Speaks to Yogi Spencer in His Vision Author: Prof. S. P. Ruhela Vikas Publishing

House Pvt. Ltd, Sai Divine Research Centre 126 Sector 37, Faridabad - 121 003 ------------------------ Please Note: Those desirous of using this facility (Sai's Book World) to spread the word about their books may send ONE new copy of the book to Saidarbar, for details contact: saidarbar Acknowledgement of receipt of books will be done by E-mail only. Book(s) sent to Saidarbar will be retained by Saidarbar and cannot be returned. -------- 13. EDITORIAL: Things impressed me from this magazine: Remembrance of God is the highest duty and principal concern of us. NamaJapa is like a fleet of steps that leads one to God. Japa and Sankeertana are food for the Soul, body and mind too Sai devotees may write about their Sai activities in their place, essays, articles and poetry on Sai to "The Glory of Shirdi Sai" they may be address their contributions

to E-mail id: saidarbar We shall put in our best efforts to include them in the Glory of Shirdi Sai- the Bi-weekly E -Magazine. Unless the author of the articles instructs, not to publish his/her E-mail id, we will publish them as a matter of routine practice. You can for THE GLORY OF SHIRDI SAI for a friend /relative by submitting E-mail ID in the main page of http://www.saidarbar.org Also read the old issues from: http://www.saidarbar.org/glory.htm If you are subscribing this E-magazine for your friend or a relative, we request that the person concerned may be notified about receiving the same.Editor does not accept responsibility for the views

expressed in the articles published.This e-magazine is intended for Private circulation only. Information contained in this E-MAIL is about Sri Shirdi Sai Literature and Sanatana Dharma.If you don’t want to receive these E-MAILS in future, please reply with the Subject Line "REMOVE FROM MAILING LIST". Submitted by: SAI SEVAK SRINIVASA RAO KASTURI. Saidarbar-Hyderabad-India. --------------

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.