IndiaDivine.org

China shits on tibet and the earth goddess shits on ch...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 14/05/2008 10:35:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time, wwoehr writes:

Nisargadatta , "Johan" <yohansky wrote:>> Nisargadatta , "Tony OClery" <aoclery@> > wrote:> >> > Nisargadatta , "dennis_travis33" > > <dennis_travis33@> wrote:> > >> > > Nisargadatta , "Tony OClery" <aoclery@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Instant karma...........Tony> > > > > > > > > whoever is observing "instant karma" get instant ignorance....be > > > carefull.....with your karma....:)> > > > > > Marc> > >> > Namaste,> > > > Unless one is realised one is ignorant all else is ultimately > > delusion..Tony.> >> > I bow to that.>How can you bow to that, Johan ? Are you realized yourself, like Tony is, to be enabled to decide when to bow and when not to bow ?It is amazing to see when reading those posts here how many members already must be realized.Werner

****I'm not 'realized' but I agree with Tony, and I'm not much for bowing but I didn't know that was some kind of universal sign of 'realization' or sumthin. Aren't peeps allowed to just bow for the halibut?

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.