IndiaDivine.org

The Glory of Shirdi Sai - issue 11-2008 from Saidarbar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

THE GLORY OF SHIRDI SAI Sixth Year of Publication Published as Bi-Weekly Issue 11/ 2008 22-05-2008 --------------------------- One World One Family Vasudhaika Kutumbam Om! Asatoma Sargamaya, Tamasoma Jyotirgamaya, Mrityorma Amritamgamaya, Om Shantihi, Shantihi, Shantihi! (Aum! Lead from wrong path to the right path, from ignorance to knowledge, from mortality to immortality! Peace be to All) ----------------------------- You can also read this E- Magazine in 3d page turning NEW FORMAT http://ettitudemedia.com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent GURUR-BRAHMA, GURUR-VISHNUHU; GURU-DEVO MAHESWARAHA; GURUR-SAKSHATH PARAM BRAHMA; THASMAI SREE GURAVE NAMAHA: Sairam. You can watch Live Web casting from Shirdi Sai Samadhi Mandir from following Link: http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/onlinedarshan.asp ----------------------------- THIS ISSUE CONTAINS: 1. FROM THE SATSANGHS OF SAIBANISA JI 2. SAI'S NEWS FROM TIME MACHINE 3. SAI IN DREAMS 4. QUINTESSENCE OF SRI SAIBABA'S PHILOSOPHY 5. SANATANA DHARMA & SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA 6. DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES 7. SAI WITH CHILDREN 8. SPIRITUAL GEMS FROM SAI SATCHARITRA 9. ARTICLES FROM SAI DEVOTEES 10. LETTERS FROM

SAI DEVOTEES 11. TELUGU SECTION 12. SAI'S BOOK WORLD 13. EDITORIAL. ------------------------------- 1. . FROM THE SATSANGHS OF SAIBANISA JI http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/saidarbar/pages/S3500055.htm Compiled by: Sai Sevak Smt. Rajeswari Kasturi, Saidarbar - Hyderabad. Shirdi Sai's Philosophy in the words of Saibanisaji HUSBAND & WIFE SHOULD HAVE THE SAME FAITH Sai Satcharitra Chapter VI- AmirShakkar Chandanostav There was another procession in Shirdi i.e., Chandanostav (Sandal procession) was originated with one Mr. Amir Shakkar Dalal. This work was managed by Mr. Amir Shakkar for the first three years, and then afterwards by his

wife. The relation of husband and wife was not designed merely for their convenience. It has a deeper significance than the mere association of two physical bodies in one house. Husband and wife should take advantage of the intimacies of their association to help each other in training their minds in the holy teaching. An old couple, an ideal couple as they were called, once came to Saint and said, Lord, we were married after we had been acquainted in

childhood and there has never been a cloud in our happiness. Please tell us if we can remarry in next life. The saint gave them this wise answer: if you both have exactly same faith, if you both received the teaching in exactly the same way, if you perform charity in the same way and if you have same wisdom, then you will have same mind in the next birth.. To be continued-------

--------------- 2. SAI'S NEWS FROM THE TIME MACHINE: Chaitra 1878: H.H. Akkalkot Swami left the mortal coils at Akkalkot in Sholapur Distict. Chaitra 1908: Sri Kashiram Shimpi, a blessed devotee of Baba passed away. Chaitra 1922: Hemadripanth (Sri. Anna Saheb Dhabolkar) commenced writing Sai Satcharitra Marathi Script. -------------------------------- 3. SAI IN DREAMS http://www.ettitudemedia.com

These are the dream sequences and messages as received by SaiBaNiSaji From our beloved GURU LORD SAINATH OF SHIRDI. In Anticipation that this feature will help in one's spiritual growth are hereby compiled from his personal Diary and presented to SAIBANDHUS. Translated and presented by RAGHU RAMAN SATULURY. NOVEMBER-1995: 13-11-1995 I prayed Baba to help me in forgetting the bitter past and also those involved in it. Sai surprised me by appearing in the form of my child hood friend. In fact I forgot him as it was nearly forty years past and I felt it as a good omen. Sai said- To forget the past, one has to live away from the place, persons and engage in diverting the mind from the related events. Time only will heal the wounds of the heart. No point in

spoiling the future because of the past. Friendships from the past are like bees clinging to the dustbin. One should distance from such friends, lest they might drag others too. Brooding over the past leads nowhere. 14-11-1995 Yesterday, Sai appeared in the dream and said- I had two sons and to each of them, I gave a glass of milk. One of them straight away prepared Tea and had it. The second one boiled the milk, prepared curd, churned it and made butter out of it. He went further, made Ghee out of the butter and enjoyed the essence of the milk. One had the essence raw where as the second one understood the essence practically and enjoyed the taste. Everything in this universe has a utility to be exploited rightly. 18-11-1995 Yesterday, I aspired for someone else’s money. I realized the mistake and prayed Baba to get me rid of this habit and show me a way out. Baba appeared in the form of a Gardner and said- To live on one’s own earnings is like plucking the tamrind fruit after climbing the tree, preserving the produce and consuming it as and when needed. To aspire for others wealth is like climbing a simachintakaya (Botanical Name – PITHEPOLOBIUM – DULCE) tree and getting hurt due to the thorny tree branches, pluck the colorful fruit and invite throat problems. Do not aspire for others wealth and invite problems to the mind and body also. Wealth begotten by wrongful means will prove disastrous. To be continued------- ----------------------------- 4. QUINTESSENCE OF SRI SAIBABA'S PHILOSOPHY: (By Late Sri Bharam UmamaheswaraRao) "Shashi": shashi_31 31. Nama Japa Baba says: I will not get satisfied with

prasadams you offer. Your sincerity and devotion are important to Me. While doing Nama Sankeertana, keep our mind steady and we must do it with concentration. We must avoid contact of our mind with sensory objects like sound, touch, taste and smell. We must deeply immerse in Nama Sankeertana. Otherwise no useful purpose will be served. By Nama Sankeertana, we can go from finite to infinite, from untruth to truth, from death to deathless state. Then only we can attain the benefit of Nama Sankeertana. To those who are doing Nama Sankeertana with pure heart, steady devotion and with doubtless mind, and without aspiring for momentary benefit and do it selflessly, God Himself will take care of such persons. Nama Japa purifies the mind for bringing one’s vagaries under control and purging it of all its evil propensities and concentrating on God. If we chant Baba’s name with devotion, it tears of the Jiva and Supreme Bliss is

immediately realized. Those who chant Baba’s name at all times, get Divine Samskara. Whoever chants His name at the time of death will get His Roopam. Those who worship Him throughout their lives with His image in them will get salvation, irrespective of the way they die. Baba’s Nama Japa fulfils all our desires. If we chant His name with concentration and steady mind without aspiring for any fruits, our sorrows will be wiped out. Baba will be satisfied, if we chant His Name even for a while with pure heart and sincerity. If we want to attain His state, we have to strive hard to realize spiritual discipline more vigorously. If we are not contended with our present austerities, we will never be lead to perfection. If we resort to Baba’s Nama Japa, we will be able to tread the right path in the right direction. We will not be puffed up with a sense of-“Am I not a devotee of Sai Baba?” That sort of egoism will not help us. To be continued. ----------------------------- 5. SANATANA DHARMA & SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA. As long as one has a body, one cannot renounce action altogether. True renunciation is giving up all desire for personal reward. Those who are attached to personal reward will reap the consequences of their actions: some pleasant, some mixed. But those who renounce every desire for personal reward go beyond the reach of

karma. -Bhagavad Gita 18:11-12 If you detach yourself from identification with the body and remain relaxed in and as Consciousness, you will, this very moment, be happy, at peace, free from bondage. -Ashtavakra Gita ------------------------------ NEWS http://www.ddinews.gov.in/National/National+-+Other+Stories/ddd.html NEW DELHI, INDIA, May 7 2008: (HPI note: This pilgrimage is for the rugged foot route directly from India to Kailash.) The annual Kailash Mansarovar Yatra will commence as scheduled on June one, the

External Affairs Ministry announced in New Delhi today. Preparations have begun for the 26-day pilgrimage with the nod from the Chinese government, External Affairs Ministry spokesman told reporters. As many as 960 pilgrims were selected for the annual pilgrimage through a computerized draw on 25th April. They were chosen through a gender-balanced random selection process, the pilgrimage, which involves circumambulation of Mount Kailash and Mansarovar in the Tibet Autonomous Region, is extremely arduous and involves trekking under arduous conditions at altitudes up to 19,500 feet. Retirement Homes for Temple Elephants Source: http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=14666174 KERALA, INDIA, May 8, 2008: Garlanded with gold and carrying a Hindu deity on his back, Babu the elephant, like many others in the country, is the centre point of religious ceremonies that are conducted across the Indian

state of Kerala. After 45 years of life and hard work, the large animal is fast approaching retirement and, like many of the 650 working elephants in the state, there have always been fears for his future. Help is at hand, however, for India’s first retirement home for elderly elephants opens next month. Located inside a tranquil forest at Kottur, outside Trivandrum, the hard working elephants can spend their twilight years in dignity. The home will consist of 1,000 acres of woodland where each of the elephants can roam freely, as well as having its own personal pen. Tallapaka to Become Spiritual, Tourist Center Source: http://www.hindu.com/2008/05/02/stories/2008050254420300.htm KADAPA, INDIA, May 3, 2008: Tallapaka village in Rajampet mandal, the birthplace of saint-lyricist Annamacharya who scripted 32,000 sankeertanas in praise of Lord Venkateswara, will be developed into a religious tourist and spiritual centre. An Annamacharya Aradhana festival will be held with grandeur there starting next year, on the lines of Thyagaraya Aradhana festival at Tiruvayur. TTD was making all out

efforts to popularize Annamacharya keerthanas, the government official said. Stating that William Shakespeare’s native village was developed as a tourist attraction the world over, Mr. Karunakar Reddy remarked that Annamacharya was a greater litterateur and said Tallapaka, his native village, would be developed as a spiritual centre on international standards. His 108-foot statue would be inaugurated during the Jayanti celebrations. Nearly 20,000 cultural artistes and bhajan troupe members would participate in Nagara Sankeertana rally from Rajampet to Tallapaka on May 19, he said. Forty thousand devotees are expected on each day. ------- 6. DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES: ranjeethkumar Dear Sai Devotees, Om Sai Ram, I wish to share with each one of my true experience with Sai .Please patiently go through this and a true testimonial to how Dear Sai saved me. I am 52 years now and hail from a very respectable Gowda Saraswath Bramhin family. Seven years back things started working against me in my life without my knowledge but trapped in the net of Ego, Arrogance & Over confidence. Advice from my elders was of no value to me, since I was travelling through the path of ruins. All vices invaded me; I lost a very decent job and became a liability to my aged parents, wife and children. My addiction to liquor even at this stage made me stoop down to indecent levels just for a drink and one day out of sheer stupidity and arrogance I consumed maximum liquor with a over dose of sleeping pills to end my life. My stars, I was rushed to hospital and admitted in IMCU, the doctors diagnosed it as ABUSE, but luckily it was not informed to the police due to the influence of my friend and

relatives. My bad luck, even after this incident, nothing was working in my favour or rather situation grew from bad to worse, my parents and my family where terribly worried and their was not a single deity my mother prayed for me. At this juncture my elder son was in his 2nd year of Engineering and the second in 5th standard. Lack of income and mounted debts with the credit card and personal loans forced me to keep shifting my residence, but one day the situation became terribly worse, that I was forced to dispose all my belongings accept our clothes for a mere Rs. 25000/- and finally me and wife stayed a friend house, my elder son in a hostel and my younger one with my parents. My parents were very

depressed and one day my father wrote a letter to a religious woman in Kerala requesting her to show me a way .The lady wrote "Ask your son to spend 42 days in Shirdi", but my father was a bit hesitant to tell me and pondering how to convince me about my staying in Shirdi. It was on this day SAI entered my life. on 15th June 2003 I left for Shirdi with my mother, younger Son and a group of devotees from Chennai and I stepped into Shirdi on 17th June 2003.My mother, son and other devotees departed to Chennai after two days leaving me behind. 42 days of stay in Shirdi was a will of Shri Sai and I am extremely delighted, honoured, blessed that as stated by our beloved SAI in "Sai Satcharitra" I as a sinner was called to Shirdi. None can visit Shirdi without his will and

even if one is called, he cannot overstay without the will our beloved "Sai maa". Dear devotees, my 42 days stay in Shirdi was a divine one witnessing miracles around me. During my stay "SAI" blessed me to daily visit the famous Neemtree,Gurusthan, Dwarakamayi, Samadhi Mandhir, Sree Hanuman temple, Radhakrishna mai's house, Kandoba temple and above all the Morning, Noon, evening, Night Aartis and the Thursday Phalaki procession. Can anyone be more Blessed and luckier than me? After my return from Shirdi, my life has changed and today "Dearest Sai" is everything to me. Sai is with me and I am one with "Sai". Have True faith on our "Sai" and experience by yourself the experiences you would not have experienced. Today, we are a happy family, my son is a software Engineer with a leading MNC, my younger san is in the 11th Std and my beloved parents are leading a very peaceful life. All this would not have happened, but for the grace showered by my "Beloved Sai". My Koti Pranams to Shri Sai. Ranjeeth Kumar. S. --------------- 7. SAI WITH CHILDREN: http://www.saidarbar.org/HTML/portraits/7.jpg Smt. Madhu Gopal Ravada, Saidarbar, Hyderabad. Hello Children! I am Madhu aunty. Do you know Baba use to play with children and used to tell stories to them? I felt children visiting Saidarbar should be entertained with good stories. Now I want to tell the stories what heard in my child hood. The story of the foolish lion and the clever rabbit Once upon a time there lived a ferocious lion in the forest. It was a greedy lion and started killing animals in the forest indiscriminately. Seeing this, the animals gathered and decided to approach the lion with the offer of one animal of each species volunteering itself to be eaten by the lion everyday. So every day it was the turn of one of the animals and in the end came the rabbits' turn. The rabbits chose an old rabbit among them. The rabbit was wise and old. It took its own sweet time to go to the Lion. The Lion was getting impatient on not seeing any animal come by and swore to kill all animals the next day. . The rabbit then strode along to the Lion by sunset. The Lion was angry at him. But the wise rabbit was calm and slowly told the Lion that it was not his fault. He told the Lion that a group of rabbits were coming to him for the day when on the way, an angry Lion attacked them all and ate all rabbits but himself. Somehow he escaped to reach safely, the rabbit said. He said that the other Lion was challenging the supremacy of his Lordship the Lion. The

Lion was naturally very enraged and asked to be taken to the location of the other Lion. . The wise rabbit agreed and led the Lion towards a deep well filled with water. Then he showed the Lion his reflection in the water of the well. The Lion was furious and started growling and naturally its image in the water, the other Lion, was also equally angry. Then the Lion jumped into the water at the other Lion to attack it, and so lost its life in the well. Thus the wise rabbit saved the forest and its inhabitants from the proud Lion. MORAL: Wit is superior to brute force. ------------ 8. SPIRITUAL GEMS FROM SAI SATCHARITRA swamymain Fri, May 2, 2008 at 10:33 AM Shri Sai Satcharitra Chapter XXVIII Sparrows Drawn To Shirdi Sai Ram. We have enjoyed the spiritual nectar by reading about one sparrow drawn to Shirdi. Let us now continue with the other sparrows drawn to Shirdi. Burhanpore Lady Now let us turn to another sparrow (Baba's word meaning devotee). One lady in Burhanpore saw in her dream Sai Baba coming to her door and begging khichdi (rice cooked with dal and salt) for His meals. On awakening she saw no body at her door. However, she was pleased with the vision and told it to all including her husband. He was employed in the Postal Department and when he was transferred to Akola, both husband and wife, who were devout, decided to go to Shirdi. Then on a suitable day they left for Shirdi and

after visiting Gomati Tirth on the way, reached Shirdi and stayed there for two months. Every day they went to the Dwarakamayi, performed Baba's worship and passed their time happily. The couple came to Shirdi to offer Khichdi as naivedya but for the first 14 days, somehow or other, it could not be offered. The lady did not like this delay. SSG: Sai Ram. That she felt restless was also due to the grace of Sai. HE made her restless and made her to act. Read further to know what happened. Sai Ram. SSS: Then on the 15th day she came at noon to the Dwarakamayi with her khichdi. There she found that Baba and others were already sitting for meals, and that the curtain was down. Nobody dared enter in when the curtain was let down, but the lady could not wait. She threw up the curtain with her hand and entered. Strange to say that Baba seemed that day, hungry for khichdi and wanted that thing first and when the lady came in with the dish, Baba was delighted, and began to eat morsel after morsel of khichdi. On seeing the earnestness of Baba in this respect, everybody was wonderstruck and those, who heard the story of khichdi, were convinced about His extraordinary love for His devotees. SSG: Sai Ram. Yes, that is the love which drew His children, His devotees, His disciples etc. from far and wide. Distances and time are not a barrier for Divine Love. Sai Ram. S.V.Swamy Author, Editor and Book Reviewer www.freewebs.com/swamyreviews To be continued... ------------- 9. ARTICLES FROM SAI DEVOTEES: sathya_1611

Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 9:27 AM I would like to bring to the notice of all Sai devotees a concept that has become very popular now in the Western countries called "The Law of Attraction". Basic principle of the Law is one that is preached by Hinduism and more importantly

things that Baba Himself has always said: 1. The LOA says that the "power is within you". Now most of us would have read the Sai Satcharita. In the 15th chapter Baba says, "Love me who is residing within u and in all the things in the world". Science has proven that we are all made of energy; the only thing that differentiates us from things around us is the combination in which we are made. When we describe energy we say "it cannot be created, it cannot be destroyed, it exists" and this is how we describe God. So the energy within and external is nothing but the parts of that God; which means that we are all connected. So if our basic composition is from the source that is God, then don't' we

have that God within us? If we have that God within us, then why do we have to look outside for fulfilment of our desires? 2. LOA states that if we connect to the God within us then all our desires can be manifested as everything that happens to us are things that we have manifested ourselves. We are the creator of our own destiny. When I say We, I am not referring to it in an egotistical manner. Here we mean the God that is within each one of us. In other words, just what we say-God is the creator of our destiny and if God is within us, then aren’t we the creators of our own destiny? 3. The Law of Attraction (LOA) states that "like attracts like" hence if we keep our thoughts and feelings on negative things, we are attracting more of that into our lives. Always think, act and feel only good and positive. Never talk, think or do anything negative to others and more importantly to Self. Most of us might not think of doing bad to others but when it comes to self, we tend to say things like "I don’t like the way I look" or "I am so Dark" or "I am not intelligent" or "I am not RichI am too Fat", "I am too thin" etc.,. When we analyze ourselves, most of the time we think of only the negatives in our lives. The LOA gives us whatever we put out there. So the more you put out sadness, dissatisfaction, lack of things, the more it comes to you. 4. LOA states that God has created everything to be in Abundance. He has not created anything to be in scarcity. This is evident in nature. The Universe has been created in Abundance, the basic human nature and instinct is to live and feel happy and have abundance in everything. This is why we all look for that happiness in everything we do. When this is the basic human nature, why are we not happy all the time, it’s because of our own negativity. These are the basic principles of the LOA. So all those reading this might say, if I am the creator of my destiny, how do I get the job I want, the husband/wife I want, the children I want, the car I want etc. This is where the most important lesson of BABA comes into play. The two words that are basis for all his teaching, Sradha & Saburi. As per the principles- First- Be grateful for all that you have in your life today. Thank God from the bottom of your heart for all that you have and feel the gratitude. Words are not enough. You should feel the gratitude from deep within you. Second- Ask for what you want. This is where our prayers work. Be specific and ask for what you want knowing that God knows of it even before you ask. Reference to this is also there in the Bible "ask and you shall receive" Third- Believe that what you ask for is already yours. Believe that Baba has already granted your desire. Believe that BABA knows the time and place to deliver it to you. Don't think of HOW it will come. Leave that to the higher power. Just believe that what has been asked for is already yours. Fourth-Receive your desires as soon as you ask. Thank Baba for the fulfilment of your desires. Feel the happiness of having your desires fulfilled. Example for this would be, when you place an order for a furniture through

a catalogue, the minute you place the order, you know that its' coming your way. From that moment, you start making arrangements in your house to accommodate that piece of furniture, you visualize how it will look in your house, you get excited thinking about it, you feel happy knowing for sure that it is yours. What is missing doubt? You have no doubt that the furniture is yours the minute you place the order. The LOA asks you to do that same. When you make a prayer to GOD asking for something, it is like placing an order from the catalogue. Know without a doubt its coming your way. Have Sraddha, Saburi, Faith and patience. The LOA has been popularized through a book called "The

Secret" by Ronda Byres. There is also a DVD available with the same name. You can also visit the website www.thesecret.tv to get more information on this wonderful concept. I personally relate to this as it is something that is in line with the teachings of my guru and life source Sai Baba and also when I reflected on my life I realized that what the book says is true. Sai Bhaktas, why do we need to look outside for validation when Baba is within each one of us. Sathya --------------------- Saibanisaji feels-------- Devotion must not be like the flood of the rainy season in which all get washed away. Devotion should be like the river that retains water even in the hottest season. Saint Kabir (1440-1518) View the Video of Shri Saibanisa Gopala Rao Ravada ji's discourses in English from the below link http://www.debu7366.blogspot.com/

Please view the VIDEO -Sai in Ramayan (Saidarbar presentation) from the below link http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4750532170420342389 ------ 10. LETTERS FROM SAIDEVOTEES: murali_krishnamurthy2003 Tue, 20/5/08 Shirdi Sai Satsang Info in Vienna, VA for Saidarbar 15th Chapter Sri Samardha Sadguru Sainath Maharaj ki jai !!! We cordially invite all saibandhus to the 15th Saidarbar Chapter in the DC tristate area. Our next Shirdi Sai Satsang will be held at Sharmila and Murali's residence on Saturday 05/24/08 6:00PM in Vienna, VA Venue: 2007 Gunnell Farms Dr, Vienna, VA 22181 Contact: Sharmila Cell: 443.527.5156

Home: 240.568.0029 The Satang Agenda is as follows: 1. Read one chapter from Sai Satcharithra. 2. Kids participate in reciting slokas and

songs. 3. Shirdi Sai Bhajans. 4. Shej Arathi 5. Dinner and sharing ideas to do good things to the society. ------------------------ tsksan Fri, May 2, 2008 at

4:51 AM SaiRam, I like to get this The Glory of Shirdi Sai e-magazine weekly on Thursday. Thank you in advance. Sai bless everyone Santhi. ------ shikha_4ever05 Fri, May 2, 2008 at 8:05

AM SaiRam, I love this website http://www.saidarbar.org very much. We can get more spiritual and religious information from this kind of sites. I am happy that I am able to see this site with Baba’s grace. Baba Bless all over the world. Loves you Baba Sai Daughter, Shikha kohli ------- Response for The Glory of Shirdi Sai E- Magazine in the 3d page turning New FORMAT venkatbull 5/15/08. Sai Ram, Very impressive, informative and technically advanced. Baba blesses your efforts. Venkatesh ------------------- vinodvashi47 On 5/15/08 Om SaiRam Please accept my request to send me this Magazine. Jai Sainamo Namaha Vinod vashi ka sairam to all devotees Vinod Vashi. ------------ praveendevatha Thu, May 1, 2008 at 4:05 AM Sai Ram, A wonderful exercise. I felt truly blessed by Baba as well as all the devotees of Baba just by going through the pages which are so real. Keep it up. My only humble suggestion is to increase the number of multi-media features. Praveen Devatha. ---------- manojpathak Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 1:02 AM Dear Sai

bandhus, Sai Ram, A wonderful effort for spreading the message of spirituality and faith. Please keep it up. Manoj Pathak. --------- sun_bangaram Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 2:14 AM Sai Ram, It is very nice. You people are doing a very good job. God Bless you. Uma Santhoshi. ---------- bhoransh2003 Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 9:43 AM Sai Ram, As I have not read the matter completely but as it is related to Shri Sai Baba & I am a devotee of Shri Sai Baba so it become some thing very important & compulsory to avail this opportunity to write something in praise of Shri Sai Baba. Not only once or twice I am having this kind of experiences many a times that whenever I was in a state of depression or in a very sad mood the moment I visited Shri Sai Baba's temple in search of peace & mental stability & strength or in other words any kind of positive thing I was always blessed by Shri Sai Baba. Sunil Dutt Sharma ------------- You can also read this E- Magazine in 3d page turning NEW FORMAT in web page http://ettitudemedia.com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent 11. TELUGU SECTION: Please visit: http://www.telugubhakti.com/telugupages/Misc/ShirdiSai/shirdisai.htm Please visit for Sai Aaratis Audio: http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/main_English/saibaba/saibaba_aarti.asp ------------------------------- FOR STARTING A SAIDARBAR CHAPTER OUT SIDE INDIA: Please contact: saidarbar ----------------------------- 12. SAI'S BOOK WORLD: Title: God Who Walked On Earth Author: Rangaswami Parthasarathy Sterling Publishers Pvt. Ltd, L-10 Green Park Extn, New Delhi - 110 016 Email: ghai ------------- Title: Apostle of love: Saint Saipadananda Author: Rangaswami Parthasarathy Sterling Publishers Pvt Ltd, L-10 Green Park Extn, New Delhi - 110 016 Email: ghai --------------------- Title: Life of Sai Baba All India Sai Samaj, Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004 ------------------------ Please Note: Those desirous of using this facility (Sai's Book World) to spread the word about their books may send ONE new copy of the book to Saidarbar, for details contact: saidarbar Acknowledgement of receipt of books will be

done by E-mail only. Book(s) sent to Saidarbar will be retained by Saidarbar and cannot be returned. -------- 13. EDITORIAL: Things impressed me from this magazine: Nama Japa purifies the mind for bringing one’s vagaries under control and purging it

of all its evil propensities and concentrating on God. Those who renounce every desire for personal reward go beyond the reach of karma. Sai devotees may write about their Sai activities in their place, essays, articles and poetry on Sai to "The Glory of Shirdi Sai" they may be address their contributions to E-mail id: saidarbar We shall put in our best efforts to include them in the Glory of Shirdi Sai- the Bi-weekly E -Magazine. Unless the author of the articles instructs, not to publish his/her E-mail id, we will publish them as a matter of routine practice. You can for THE GLORY OF SHIRDI SAI for a friend /relative by submitting E-mail ID in the main page of http://www.saidarbar.org Also read the old issues from: http://www.saidarbar.org/glory.htm If you are subscribing this E-magazine for your friend or a relative, we request that the person concerned may be notified about receiving the same. Editor does not accept responsibility for the views expressed in the articles published. This e-magazine is intended for Private circulation only. Information contained in this E-MAIL is about Sri Shirdi Sai Literature and Sanatana Dharma. If you donot want to receive these E-MAILS in future, please reply with the Subject Line "REMOVE FROM MAILING LIST". Submitted by: SAI SEVAK SRINIVASA RAO KASTURI. Saidabar-Hyderabad-India. ---------------

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now