IndiaDivine.org

Spiritual Discourses & Glory of Shirdi Sai -3d Format

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam, The latest Issue 13-2008 of “The Glory of Shirdi Sai†is now available in the 3d Page turning format. The current issue is available at: http://www.ettitudemedia.com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent SAIDARBAR – HYDERABAD Saidarbar – Hyderabad is happy to inform that we are releasing TEN Spiritual Discourses rendered by Saibanisa GopalaRao Ravadaji in TELUGU Language on Lord Sainath in Two MP3 CDs (Total play time 9 hours and 26 minutes) - On Gurupurnimaday (18-7-2008). Sri Saisatcharita contains essence of Ramayan,Bhagavatam, Shivamahapuranam, Gurucharitra,Gurugita and Bhagavadgita and the following Discourses are proof for the same 1)Sivaswaroopamlo Sai 2) RamayanamloSai 3) BhagavathamloSai

4) Saidattavatharamu 5) Gruhastuluaku Sai salahalu 6) Janma Janmalalo Sai 7) Sai Sandeshalu 8) Sai Tatwam 9)Nighuda arthalu 10) Kalalo Sai Sai Ganaharivillu-Bhakti Gitalu Those who know Telugu Language and interested in obtaining the above C.Ds in MP3 Format (Two - CDs) may kindly contact: saidarbar JaiSairam SaiSevak SrinivasaRao Kasturi For www.saidarbar.org Sri Shirdi Sai Devotee’s comments on above CDs sainama GopalaraoJi, Sairam "I feel these invaluable CDs will be immense use for a student of Saism to understand 'Sai' the inner meaning of his utterances, His Philosophy and Teaching you have made sincere effort to make the listener understand in simple words. " SaiNama Sri Sankaraiah Hyderabad -------- One should appreciate Saibanisa s analytical knowledge of Sai Satcharita. He doesn't read it as anybody does. It is a continuous source of inspiration for him; it is source of knowledge for him; it is a Beacon light for him in the path of righteousness; it is a philosophical guide for him. K.V.Raghavarao Hyderabad ----------------- SATYA PRANAVA YOGI Chennai - saitrustindia Dear Gopalraoji Sairam Thanks for your wonderful divine CDs I can feel the presence of SaiBaba while I was listening those CDs thank you I pray to SaiBaba to bless you with more & more such activities. Badri ------------------- ravipartner Thank you very much sir, received the CDs and they are really very melodious to listen to if I can be of any help in doing Seva to Baba please let me know. Ravi Rabindernath –Hyderabad --------------------------- arunajyothiraj Dear Gopal rao uncle garu I am Arunajyothi., uncle I received the audio CDs of Baba sent by you. Thank u very much for the cd's. I listened both of them. they are very very good. Once again thank u....Sairam. K. Aruna Jyothi -USA ----------------------------- HimaChandra Bollineni - hima_chandra Hello Gopal Rao Uncle Garu, Namasthe. I wanted to confirm you that I have received the C.Ds sent by you and thank you very much for sending them and they will be very help full in understanding more about Sri Sai Baba. They also gives us more clarity to understand Sai tatva and to progress in our spiritual journey. Regards Hima

Chandra-USA ---------------------- drkalaga Dear Sri Gopala Rao garu, Sriram Namaste and greetings from America. I am grateful for your two recent packets of Sai CD's which I received over the past few months. I do appreciate the trouble you have taken in sending me the wonderful audio

CD's. Please let me know if there is any way I can contribute to your Sai Darbar activities. Om Sai Ram! Jai Gurudeva Datta! My best wishes for all your current activities in Hyderabad. Dr Kalaga -USA --- neerajalankar Dear Saibanisa Uncle ji, My husband Sainath played your Ramayanam lo Sai CDs in the car when we were going out with our son today evening. It is very interesting the way you connected it and said it in simple words. Hats of to you Dear Uncle ji! May Baba always shower you with everything He wants to give you and your family! Neeraja beti - USA -------------

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now